我只不过是想知道他们到底想要什么
I just want to know what they want with me.
呆着 别离开
Stay put.
为了节省时间
In an effort to save some time,
我还是要强调下
I’m gonna have to insist
跳过那段我们都明白的
that we just skip right past all the threats I know
事先准备过的威♥胁♥论♥
you’re prepared to layout.
要是莎拉和LJ有什么三长两短
Should anything happen to Sara to LJ,
你会追我到天涯海角
you will scour the Earth and hunt me down
抽我的筋 扒我的皮
and rip my heart from my chest
之类的 等等
and bup, bup, bup.
我绝对明白你的感受
I absolutely know how you feel,
就这些 行吗?
as would I, okay?
那就这么说好了
So that’s done.
来谈正事
On to business.
你弟弟收到口信了吗?
Did you brother get the message?
很好 我们每天都会在这里碰头
Good. You and I will meet here every day.
我需要一份详细的越狱进展
I’ll want a full report of the prior day’s progress.
我打你手♥机♥ 你就接听
When I call your cell phone, answer.
别问我傻问题
Don’t ask me stupid questions.
别浪费我时间
Don’t waste my time.
整体计划好
Get a plan together.
然后去执行
Execute it.
拿惠斯勒来换LJ和莎拉
LJ and Sara will be traded for Whistler.
明白?
Are we clear?
我要儿子和莎拉的照片 证明他们没事
I want a picture of my son and Sara to prove they’re alive.
没问题 我来搞定 还有呢
Fine. I can do that, next.
为什么选择我们?
Why us?
我会回答这个问题
I’ll answer that question
这样你就能安心的做好你的工作
so we can put it to bed and you can focus on your work.
鉴于惠斯勒犯罪的性质
There’s a political spotlight on Whistler
他在政界很受关注
due to the nature of his crime.
暴♥力♥解决 贿赂 随便什么招
Raids, bribes, what have you,
都行不通
are not an option.
这么说吧 只能走歪门邪道
We have to go in through the back door, so to speak.
一星期不可能搞定
This can’t be done in a week.
你就只有一周时间
You have a week. That’s it.
明白?
Are we clear?
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
苏珊 B. 安东尼
Susan B. Anthony.
我猜想你绝非
I’m assuming you weren’t
出生于名门正派
born by immaculate conception.
林肯 你说的没错
You’re right, Lincoln.
家庭成员都会受到影响
Family trees being what they are,
母亲 父亲 兄弟姐妹
moms, da, brothers, sisters.
要是我儿子和莎拉有任何不测
Anything happens to my son or Sara,
我绝不会放过你 苏珊
I’m not coming after you, Susan.
快开工吧
Get to work.
成交
It’s a deal
他的人抢走了水
His man knocks over the water
难道你没见勒齐就这么逍遥地走了
Now, didn’t you see how Lechero just walked away?
他根本不关心我们
He doesn’t care about us
他根本屁都不管
He doesn’t give a damn
高高在上 享受帝王般的生活
Living like a king up there
出来啊 你怎么了 害怕了
Come out, what are you, afraid?
来啊
Come on
勒齐 你出来啊
Lechero, come out
行个方便吧
Por favor.
求你了 行行好吧
Por favor. Vete.
滚开 臭乞丐
Vete, perro.
你为什么对下面那家伙这么感兴趣?
Why you so interested about that guy down there?
没有原因
No reason.
知识分子 那你为何这么小声
Then why you whispering, college boy?
要不要给你个扩音器啊?
Why don’t you lower your voice already?
-我能有什么好处? -抱歉
-What’s in it for me? -I’m sorry.
这儿除了我 你还有别的朋友吗?
Do you have any other friends in here besides me?
我就是你的好处
I’m it.
-朋友间怎会让对方挨饿 -好吧
-Friends don’t let friends go hungry and thirsty -All right.
-好吧 -还有这见鬼的半裸装
-All right. -and damn near half-naked.
-我都说了 我会处理的 -什么时候?
-I said”all right. I’ll take care of it -When?
当我可以的时候
When I can.
有什么大交易?
What’s the big deal?
他为什么要躲起来?
Why’s he hiding?
他要躲谁?
Who’s he hiding from?
市长放话给勒齐说
Mayor get message to Lechero
如果惠斯勒死在索纳监狱
saying if Whistler guy gets killed here in Sona,
杀死他的人可以上庭
whoever kills him gets to go to court,
进行裁决
gets to see a judge.
和市长一起进行友善的裁决
Judge friendly with mayor.
杀了他 然后
Kill him, and-and
你就可以离开这里 获得自♥由♥?
then you get to get out of here and be free?
勒齐是这么说的
That’s what Lechero say.
这是我和你之间的秘密
This’ll stay between me and you.
如果你的朋友想让你知道 他干吗不告诉你?
If your friend wanted you to know, why didn’t he tell you?
因为 因为你和我现在是朋友了
Cause ’cause you and I are friends now.
除非你想做敌人
Unless you want to be enemies.
我选择做朋友
Friends.
很好 我也是
Good. Me, too.
苏克雷?
Sucre?
苏克雷 请帮我离开这里
Sucre, get me out of here, please.
玛丽克鲁兹在哪里?
Where’s Maricruz?
玛丽克鲁兹她很好 很安全
Yeah, Maricruz she’s good, she’s okay,
但是我不会告诉你任何事
but-but not telling you anything
除非你帮我离开这里
until you get me out of here.
告诉我她现在在哪里
Tell me where she is right now
你打死我 你会在这里度过下半辈子
You shoot me, you’ll end up inside this hellhole.
我准备好了
I’m done.
我豁出去了
I don’t care anymore.
我只能当她现在已经死了
I can only guess she’s dead by now,
所以我要你去陪葬
so you’re dying with her.
我没有碰过她
I never had her
在墨西哥的那个屋子里
At that house in Mexico,
我追到了你阿姨和玛丽克鲁兹
I chased your aunt and Maricruz off.
我告诉他们如果不赶快逃走的话
I told them I’d lock ’em up
我会把他们锁起来
for accessory if they didn’t hightail it.
我对天发誓
I swear to God.
那个十字架呢?
And the crucifix?
是我在玛丽克鲁兹逃跑之前
I ripped it off
从她身上扯下来的
Maricruz before she ran.
这里没有电♥话♥ 所以我知道
There was no phone in that dump, so I knew you wouldn’t
你不能从路边打电♥话♥
be able to call from the road to
确认我没有撒谎
to make sure I wasn’t lying.
我保证
I-I conned you.
所以
So
所以玛丽克鲁兹
so Maricruz is
也许在摘葡萄
She’s picking grapes.
我不知道
I have no idea.
把枪放下吧
Now, just lower the barrel.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
现在 我都告诉你了 都帮到你了
Now, I came clean with you and helped you out,
对吗 兄弟
right, buddy?
所以你要报答我
So you got to return the favor.
打电♥话♥给我在茱丽叶市的妈妈 爱德娜 贝里克
Call my mom in Joliet Edna Bellick.
在电♥话♥簿上可以找到 苏克雷?
She’s listed. Sucre?
我绝对没有碰玛丽克鲁兹
I never laid a hand on Maricruz.
我从没做过
I would never do that
苏克雷 请你帮帮我
Sucre, help me, please
苏克雷 帮帮我
Sucre, help me
帮帮我
Help me
你找到惠斯勒了?
You find Whistler?
是的
Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!