索纳监狱是条不归路
Sona’s a one-way street
进去了
What goes in
就再也别想活着出来
never comes out.
自从去年暴♥动♥后
Since the riots of last year,
他们就管不了我们了
they lt here us to rot.
他们以为我们会自取灭亡
They figured we would just destroy ourselves,
然而我们却日益强大
but instead we’ve thrived.
我们合作吧
How about we work together, you know,
一起逃出去
help each other out?
你自谋生路吧
You’re on your own.
把我弄出去
Get me out of this You want to know
你要想知道她在哪
where she is, find a way
就想办法把我弄出去
to get me out of this
玛丽克鲁兹 玛丽克鲁兹
Maricruz Maricruz.
我们能帮助你 你是否考虑下
We can assis you should you ever decide,
再 越狱
say, to break out of here.
谈话到此为止
This conversation’s over.
我们想让事情简单点
We’re trying to do this the easy way.
能帮个忙么?
Think you can do me a favor?
林肯 我们有很多话题好谈的
We have a lot to discuss, Lincoln.
尤其是 关于你弟弟
Specifically, your brother.
转狱的事办的怎样了?
How are we coming with the transfer?
你得留下
You got to stay.
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
爸爸 对不起
Dad, I’m so sorry.
他们抓了我和莎拉
They got me and Sara.
你有一周时间来找这个惠斯勒
You got a week to find this Whistler guy.
否则的话 他们都会死
Otherwise, they, uh, both die.
你从哪来 兄弟?
Where you from up there, bro?
芝加哥
Chicago.
迈克尔 乔丹
Michael Jordan.

Yeah.
见过他么?
You meet him?
地方太大了(见不到)
It’s a big city.
哦 是啊 大城市来的
Oh, yeah, big city.
谢谢你给我留了个位
Thanks for saving me a spot.

Hey
走开
Ejected
你搞过金发的拉拉队员么?
You ever have sex with blond cheerleader?
是的 当然了
Yeah, sure.
真有你的 兄弟
You’re the man, bro.
断水多久了?
How long’s the water been out?
自从去年暴♥动♥
Since riots last year.
政♥府♥责怪我们
Government blame us.
他们说 该死的 你们自作自受
They say,”Screw you, you break it.”
然后就没水了
No water.
谢谢
Gracias.
真够快的
Real quick.
这里有个人叫詹姆斯 惠斯勒
There’s an inmate here named James Whistler.
我要找他
I’m looking for him.
欢迎加入
Welcome to club.
人人都在找他
Everybody looking for him.
为什么?
Why’s that?
他杀了巴拿马市长的儿子
He killed the mayor of Panama City’s son.
在一次酒吧斗殴中
In bar fight.
市长很生气
Mayor not happy.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
那他在哪呢?
So where is he now?
人间蒸发了
Disappear.
有人甚至说他逃出去了
Some say he might even escape.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey
我没钱
“I don’t have no money.
我没钱 光听到你讲这个
I don’t have no money,”that’s all I hear from you,
你知道么?
you know that?
现在让我看到了吧?
But then I see you with this, huh?
生活有滋有味么
Life must be good, eh?
我真的很饿
Look, I’m-I’m hungry, okay?
那我就不饿了么
You worry about me being hungry.
嘿 嘿 嘿 别这样
Hey, hey, hey,hey, come on.
别这样
Come on
但是你整天都有吃的
But you eat all the time.
在那上面 我都看到了
Okay, I can see you up there.
嘿 冷静点
Hey, tranquilo
还会有水的
There’s gonna be more water.
什么时候?
When?
我说了还会有的
I said there will be more water.
什么时候
Whew
走了 兄弟
Later, bro.

Go.
能给我点么?
Spare a little?
我需要点消息
I need some information.
当然可以
Absolutely.
你昨天把这塞进我裤袋里
You slipped this note in my pocket yesterday.
为什么?
Why?
渴的厉害 有点记不清了
My memory’s a little foggy on account of this thirst.
有点回忆起来了
Yeah, it’s starting to come back to me now.
再一点 就全记起来了
A little more agua there.
纸条
The note.
有个家伙 给了我点鼠肉
This guy gave me some rat meat in exchange for putting that
让我把这个塞进你和你对手的口袋里
in your pocket and the pocket of the guy you were set to fight.
为什么?
Why?
他是个疯子 这就是原因
He’s nuts, that’s why.
能住在下水道这种地方的人
Anybody who can live down in those sewers
总是有点不太正常
doesn’t have all his faculties.
在下水道的什么地方?
Where in the sewers?
惠斯勒
Whistler
惠斯勒
Whistler.
我叫 迈克 斯科菲尔德
My name is Michael Scofield.
我来这把你弄出去
I was here to get you out of here.
我想他们已经告诉你了
I’m going to assume they told you I was coming.
告诉你有人要来
Or that someone was coming.
惠斯勒
Whistler.
最后的机会
Last chance.
我不会再来这了
I’m not coming down here again.
你关在这 就为了助我逃出索纳监狱
You’re here to get me out of Sona.
你很惊讶吗?
Are you surprised?
只是觉得要从这逃出生天
It’s just that it’s gonna be a bit difficult
有点困难
getting me out of this hole.
如果我从这里走出去
Seeing as if I go above ground
会有狱友盯上我
and another inmate spots me,
我就死定了
I’m a dead man.
我和市长之间有些
There’s a, there’s a slight misunderstanding
有些小误会
that I have with the mayor
我不关心这个
You know what? It’s none of my business.
时机成熟 我就回来带你走
I’ll come back and get you when the time is right.
应该花不了多久
I may not make it that long.
那是你的事了 我的朋友
That’s your problem, my friend.
我也有我自己要处理的事
I’ve got problems of my own.
你为这些家伙卖♥♥命?
So you work for these people?
就是为那些希望我出去的人
The ones that want me out of Sona.
听着 你别随便乱跑就行
Look, just stay put.
因为根本没人知道你在这儿
As long as no one knows you’re here,
所以你应该很安全
you should be safe.
我会回来的
I’ll be back.
Why do they want me out of here so badly,
他们为什么迫切希望我出去
至少给我透露下吧
can you at least tell me that?
你用这招装无辜?
Is this the part where you pretend you’re innocent?
整件事情都是走卒一个?
Just a pawn in all this?
如果他们之前和你说任何关于我的事
If they told you anything about me before you came here,
你应该明白是真的
you’d know that to be true.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!