帮我解开
Help me out of this.
我们成功了,林克
We did it, Linc.
-我们成功了 -对
– We did it. – Yeah.

No.
你们差一点就成功了
You almost did it.
你要钱是吗?
You want the money?
把钱拿走,拿去
Take the money. Take it.
你以为我要的是钱?
You think this is about the money?
五百万这种零用钱?
Pocket change? Like 5 million?
不然你想怎样? 我哥已经被赦免无罪了
Then what is it about? My brother’s been exonerated.
总统已经下台 我们不再是威胁,一切都结束了
The president stepped down. We’re not a threat anymore. It’s over.
你们也许和我们了结了 但我们还没结束呢
You may be done with us, but that doesn’t mean we’re done with you.
-警♥察♥正在路上 -一切是我引起的
– The police are on their way. – This started with me.
-放过我弟弟 -真是温馨ue4d1
– Let my brother go. – Oh, that’s sweet, that’s sweet.
现代家人之间 已经很少有这种忠诚了
You don’t hear that much anymore, that sort of fidelity in families.
两兄弟肯为彼此付出一切
Two brothers who will go to the ends of the earth for each other.
可惜只有一个人能活命
Too bad only one of you will survive.

No!
我们快离开
We gotta go.
如果你们不出来投降 我们就会开枪
My men have orders to fire if you don’t come out the there with your hands first.
巴拿马领土上发生谋杀案 我们是不会宽容以待的
Murder is not something that we take lightly here on Panamanian soil.
出来就不会再出人命
So come on out of there and there will be no more deaths.
迈克,我杀了人
Michael, I took a man’s life.
现在别去想这件事
Don’t think about that now.
你和我还有约会,记得吗?
You and I have got a date, remember?
两杯莱姆汁和啤酒,别忘了
Two limes and a couple of beers. Don’t forget that.
这是最后的警告
This is your last warning.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
我杀死一个人
I took a man’s life.
我们一起走出去 告诉他们事发过程
We’re gonna walk out of here together and we’ll tell them exactly what happened.
看着我ue4d1
No, look at me, look at me, look at me.
我们告诉他们事发经过
Now, we’re gonna tell them what happened.
-好 -我们把一切解释清楚
– Okay. – We’re gonna explain everything.
我会尽全力帮你
And I’m gonna do whatever I can to help you.
-好吗? -好
– Okay? – Yeah.
把枪给我
Now, give me the gun.
拿去
Here.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你,莎拉
I love you too, sara.
-好 -准备好了吗?
– Okay. – You ready?
-好了 -好
– Yeah. – All right.
-好 -走吧
– Yeah. – Come on.
不准动
Don’t move!
我会开枪的
I’ll shoot!
-迈克,你在干嘛? -所有人不准动
– Michael, what are you doing? – Nobody moves! Nobody!
-你已经为我牺牲过一次 -不
– You sacrificed everything for me once. – No.
-不,不准动 -不,我不能让你这么做
– No! Don’t move! – No, I won’t let you do this.
迈克ue4d1
Michael. Michael!
我该报答你了 是我♥干♥的ue4d1
Now it’s time to say thank you. It was me! It was me!
-是我杀的 -他没有做错事
– I did it! – He’s done nothing wrong!
-他是清白的 -是我,人是我杀的
– He’s innocent! – I did it! It was me.
-是我杀的 -他没有犯法
– I did it! It was me. – He’s done nothing wrong.
他没有杀任何人 他没伤害任何人,迈克
He hasn’t shot anybody, he hasn’t hurt anybody. Michael.
迈克,告诉他们真♥相♥
Michael, tell them the truth!
迈克,他没有犯法
Michael! He’s done nothing wrong!
喂?
Hello?
是我
Hey, it’s me.
这么着急啊 让我想起我们大学的时候
Oh, getting impatient. Reminds me of when we were in college.
你买♥♥机票了吗?
Did you buy the tickets yet?
没有,我还在找
No, I’m still looking,
别买♥♥了
Don’t.
-什么? -忘了这件事
– What? – Forget about them.
忘记我的存在
Forget I ever existed.
-不好意思,你会说英文吗? -会,有事吗?
– Excuse me. You speak English? – Yes. Can I help you?
我要找一名女子 莎拉♥丹♥奎迪
Yeah. I’m looking for a woman. Sara Tancredi.
她被带回局里录口供 之后就被释放,她刚离开
She was brought in to give her statement, and then released. You just missed her.
莎拉
Sara!
太好了
Oh, God.
我以为你不来了
I thought you’d never show up.
好,我何时能出狱?
Okay, when am I getting out of here?
我就是来说这件事 出了点小状况
That’s the thing. There’s been a hiccup.
小状况?
A hiccup?
你们逮到我了
Look, you guys got me.
你们在墨西哥逮到我 算你们厉害,好吗?
You got me fair and square in Mexico, all right?
你们的话我都照做了 你们该依照条件放了我
I did what you wanted me to do. Now, it’s time to cut me loose like we agreed.
被逮到不在条件范围内
Getting caught wasn’t part of the agreement.
我帮你们设下陷阱时被逮到
I got caught running your setup.
我是你们的诱饵
Being your bait.
我把斯科菲尔德引来 成功达到你们的目的
Now, I got you scofield down here. I got you what you wanted.
你被逮到了,包威
You got caught, Bagwell.
等等,你要去哪里?
Wait. Where you going?!
你要去哪?
Where you going?
我帮你们完成目标 我把他们引来
I got you what you wanted! I got them boys down here!
你们的话我都照做了
I did what you told me to do!
你有听到吗? 你们的话我都照做了
Do you hear me? I did what you told me to do!
我照你们的话做了
I did what you told me!
我们只能带到这里
This is as far as we go.
(索拿监狱)
(纽约州,长岛 巴索岛研究机构)
将军
General.
这里谈话应该安全吧?
I trust this is a safe place to speak.
有斯科菲尔德的消息
It’s scofield.
他被逮捕了
They got him.
(注意,非请勿入)
斯科菲尔德又回到监狱里
Scofield back in the pen.
老实说 我没想到真的会成功
Gotta be honest, I didn’t think we’d see it happen.
你很清楚他一定会越狱
You know he’s gonna break out.
这是他的天性
It’s in his blood.
这正是我们关他的目的
That’s exactly what we want him to do.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!