这是怎么回事?
Hey, what the hell is this?
等等ue4d1那他呢?
Hey, wait, wait a minute. What about him?
他才是凶手
He’s the one that did it.
什么意思? 你刚刚说什么?
What’s that mean? Buena suerte? What does that mean?
祝你好运
Good luck.
(雷罗卡达警局 往这边走吗?)
(对)
(你需要帮忙吗?)
贝里克
Bellick.
贝里克
Bellick!
我的犸丽在哪里?
Where is mi Maricruz?
她在哪里?
Where is she?
救我出去
想知道她在哪里 就想法子救我出去
You wanna know where she is, find a way to get me out of this!
救我出去
Get me out of here!
苏克,救我出去
Sucre, get me out of this! Get me out!
犸丽
Maricruz.
犸丽ue4d1
Maricruz.
(巴拿马市 米拉佛瑞斯码头)
迈克,那艘船真美
Michael, that’s a beautiful boat.
答应我拿去之后把船名改了
Just promise you’ll change the name when you take it.
我想我母亲 不会喜欢你这个人
I don’t think my mother would have approved of you.
没问题,过来
Consider it done. Come on.
-把手铐解开 -还不行
– Uncuff me. – No, not yet.
现在你要反悔了吗?
So is this the part where you go back on your word?
手举起来ue4d1
Hands up, hands up.

No.
现在他们要留你活口
As of now, they want you alive.
为什么?
Why?
好问题
That’s a good question.
你以后自己去想解答 钱在哪里?
Figure it out some day, on your own time. Where’s the money?
-放开他 -不行
– Cut him loose. – No.
拜托,亚历 船已经是你的了
Come on, Alex. You already got the boat.
-对我有点信心 -钱
– Show a little good faith. – The money.
我要ue4d1
I want…
-说 -我到了,你在哪?
– Yeah? – I’m here, Where are you?
仓库里面
I’m inside the warehouse.
我马上到
I’ll be right there.
好戏上场
Here we go.
-喂? -喂
– Hello? – Hello.
-你会说英文吗? -会,我能效劳吗?
– You speak English? – Yes, sir, can I help you?
-是,在米拉佛瑞斯码头 -一切都还好吗?
– Yes, yes. Mira Flores docks. – Everything all right?
-这里发生谋杀案 -你有危险吗?
– Yes. There’s been a murder. – Are you in danger?
有两个美国人 射杀一名穿西装的亚洲男子
A well-dressed Asian man has just been shot by two Americans.
-我们立刻派车去 -好,快来
– We’ll send a car right away, – Come. Yes, come.
你要杀了他,栽赃给我们
So you kill him and frame us.
为什么?
Why?
这样大家 就不会来找我麻烦
So everyone will leave me alone.
因为我只想要这样 还有那笔钱
Because that’s all I want. That, and the money.
-不可能,亚历,放开他 -把钱给我
– It’s not gonna happen, Alex. Let him go. – Give me the money.
-放开他 -把钱给我
– Let him go. – Give me the money!
真是不敢置信
I am dumbfounded.
别客气,他们是你的了
Well, don’t be shy. They’re all yours.
你说他们会在我要的地方
You said you’d have them right where we wanted them.
这里不是我要的地方
This isn’t right where we want them.
那是你的工作了
Well, that’s your job now.
我的职责结束了
This is as far as I go.
或是你另有目的?
Or is it something else?
我们都聚在这里 有其他理由吗?
Another reason we’re all here?
例如这理由
Like that.
-例如黑吃黑 -正是如此,说再见吧
– Like a double-cross. – Yeah, just like that. Say goodbye.
英雄所见略同 可不是吗,亚历?
Great minds think alike, eh, Alex?
快点ue4d1
Okay, come on, come on.
坐下后,四肢的手铐 会固定在车地板上
Once seated, your four-piece will be mounted to the floor-mount.
移送过程中不得与我交谈
During transport, do not speak to either I, myself…
我懂规定
I know the drill.
进去
Get in.
-多久要到?30分钟内? -对,差不多
– So, what have we got, 30 minutes? – Yeah, something like that.
-你干嘛不走高速公路? -尖峰时段
– Why didn’t you take the freeway? – Rush hour.
-该死 -怎么了?
– Oh, hell. – What?
-引擎故障灯亮了 -调配场才刚检查过这台车
– The engine light just came on. – It just got serviced at motor pool.
对,但我们得停车确认一下
Yeah. We’ve gotta pull over just to make sure.
我去检查
All right, I’ll check it out.
在法国反抗组织中 面对纳粹行刑队是种光荣
In the French Resistance, it was a high honor to face a Nazi firing squad.
-我不是叫你闭嘴吗? -代表你很厉害
– Thought I told you to be quiet. – Meant you did your job.
当他们射死你时 面带微笑更是荣誉
The highest honor was to smile when they shot you.
你们早该来了
Took you long enough.
从加通湖到东运河
Lake Gatun. Eastern canal.
(巴拿马运河,加通湖)
Approaches to Cartegena. Twenty-seven-fifty.
再到卡塔黑那,2750海里
航程要多久?
What’s that crossing take?
两天,如果帆一直全开的话
Two days if you’re under full sail all the time.
你来的时机真好 没有暴风雨,天气晴朗
Good time of year to be down here. No storms. Nothing.
最近我遇到的风暴够多了
Had enough storms recently.
-好好享受,航程很美丽 -我正有这打算
– Enjoy it. It’s a beautiful crossing. – I plan to.
这艘船是谁的?
This boat here. Who does it belong to?
先生?
Senor?
我们接到通报 这艘船从事非法毒品交易
We got a call that this boat was used in some illegal trafficking.
你找错船了 你可以去检查
It’s the wrong boat, pal. You can check it if you want to, but, hey…
-你们不能就这样ue4d1 -这里是巴拿马,朋友
– Hey, you can’t just go to… – Hey, this is Panama, friend.
熟悉一下我们的法律好吗?
Get acquainted with the law, huh?
-我ue4d1 -可♥卡♥因♥
– L… – Coca.
我真的认为你需要 好好熟悉一下我们的法律
Yes, I definitely think you need to get acquainted with it.
过来
Chico.
我ue4d1
Well, I…
-你认为他被逮捕了吗? -那艘船很显眼
– You think they got him? – It’s a pretty singular boat.
带这么多可♥卡♥因♥很危险 如果是你在驾船ue4d1
That’s a lot of coke to be carrying around. If you were at the helm…
我就会被重罚 最少十年跑不掉
I’d be doing some serious time. Ten years, minimum.
没错,我们失去船了
Yeah, you would. We lost the boat.
至少还有死人的钱
At least we got dead man’s money.
这是通往我们余生的门票
It’s our ticket to the rest of our lives…
扣掉我要寄给 威莫兰女儿的钱
…minus what I’m sending Westmoreland’s daughter.
你好
Hey.
-你来了 -我们说好的
– You showed up. – We had a deal.
-这是我哥哥 -你好
– That’s my brother. – Hey.
在这里
This way.
我们离开这里,永不回头
So we get out of here and we never look back.
永不回头
We never look back.
迈克,这一切我要谢谢你
I wanna thank you, Michael, for everything.
不客气
You’re welcome.
你给我的钱 我只能弄到这东西
It’s the best I could do with the money you gave me.
这就可以了
That’ll work.
-她很漂亮 -能载我们到想去的地方吧?
– She’s very pretty. – She’ll get us where we need to go, right?
我不是指船,先生
Not the boat, senor.
我收到你的留言了
So I got your message.
感谢老天让我找到你们
Thank God I found you guys.
的确要感谢老天
Thank God is right.
迈克,林克自♥由♥了
Michael, Lincoln’s free.
什么?
What?
新闻都在报导 保罗凯勒曼出面作证
It’s all over the news. Paul Kellerman came forward.
他交出所有证明文件 而且供出一切
And he had everything documented and he made a full confession.
-你说真的? -对
– Are you serious? – Yeah.
-一切? -一切,所有的罪名
– Everything? – Everything. All charges.
真是ue4d1
What a…
天啊,真是ue4d1 不用再ue4d1
Man, what a… No more…
代表你不用再逃亡了
It means you don’t have to run anymore.
迈克呢?
What about Michael?
我父亲的朋友正在调查
A friend of my father’s is getting into it…
但他有把握 依现在的情况来看
…but he’s pretty confident that under the circumstances…
没有人会追究你的罪行
…nobody’s gonna pursue you on this.
我得喝一杯
I need a drink.
我去看看有没有饮料
I’ll go see what I can find.

Here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!