莎拉
Sara.
莎拉,我们最好离开了
Sara, I suggest we get you out of here.
外面会有大批媒体包围 而且只会越来越多,走吧
It’s gonna be a media circus outside and it’ll only get bigger. Let’s go.
好
Sure.
今日,在丹奎迪医生案的审理 出现了更为意想不到的结果
Larger unexpected fireworks at the trial of Dr, Sara Tancredi in chicago today,
新的证词暗示 前总统雷诺兹
New testimony has implicated that former President Reynolds,,,
同谋捏造 胞弟戴伦斯史泰门之死
,,, was complicit in the falsification of her brother Terrence Steadman’s death,
而此案的余波是 据传的凶手
The fallout from all this, the purported killer,,,
之前被全国性通缉的 林克柏劳
,,, Lincoln Burrows, who has led the country on a nationwide manhunt,,,
针对他的所有控诉 现在将立即撤销
,,, will be exonerated of all charges effective immediately,
天啊,布鲁斯 林克自♥由♥了
oh, my God, Bruce. Lincoln’s a free man.
片名:越狱风云
剧名:巴拿马生死斗
迈克留言给我,天啊ue4d1
Michael left me a message. Okay. My God.
他还不知道 他还在计划逃亡
He doesn’t know. He’s still planning on running.
迈克,快接电♥话♥
Come on, Michael. Come on, come on, come on.
我来做介绍
Let me do the intro.
好,之后由我说话
Fine. Then I’ll do the talking.
好吧,我得去找他
Okay, I gotta go to him.
-他在三千里外 -没错
– What’s that, about 3000 miles? – It is.
我们得先回饭店一趟 你再送我去机场
So we’re gonna have to swing by my hotel, and you’ll have to get me to the airport.
他一定要知道不用再逃了 他现在的行为会害死自己
He’s gotta know he doesn’t have to run. What he’s doing is gonna get him killed.
情势终于对了,长官
The stars are finally aligning, sir.
曼宏抓到柏劳 斯科菲尔德马上就到
Mahone’s got Burrows. Scofield’s on his way.
(索拿?)
I will make it happen. I am going down there myself.
我会办妥 我正要亲自去一趟
(只需要一个人)
I assume we both know which one that is.
我想我们都清楚 这指的是哪一个人
我抵达时会通知你
I will call you when I get down there.
我ue4d1要你仔细听,好吗?
I just… I want you to listen really, really close, okay?
-亚历ue4d1慢慢说 -好ue4d1
– Alex, Alex, slow down, – okay, okay, fine.
我们谈过复合 再给彼此一次机会
We talked about getting back together, about giving it another shot.
对,我说也许可以试试
Yes, and I said that maybe we could.
-亚历? -你觉得哥伦比亚如何?
– Alex? – What about Colombia?
-卡塔黑那? -去那里?
– Cartagena? – Go there?
你快放暑假了,不是吗?
Well, you got summer break coming up, don’t you?
-小卡也是吧? -对,可是ue4d1
– Same with cam? – Yeah. But…
因为我现在离那里不远
Listen, I’m not far from there right now…
我想不如多留几天 你们也一起来找我如何?
…and I was thinking that why not just stick around and have you guys come down?
你不是一直很想去吗?
I mean, you always wanted to go, didn’t you?
-造访你的故乡? -对,可是你不想去
– Visit the homeland? – Yes, but you didn’t.
对,可是我现在想去
Yeah, but I do now.
好,我应该可以去 可以在暑假结束前
Yeah. I mean, I suppose I could, we could maybe do two weeks…
去度假两周,或是ue4d1
,,, at the end of the summer, or…
-你答应了?是答应了吧? -对ue4d1
– Is that a yes? That’s a yes, right? – Yes, yes.
这里咖啡和海滩很棒 小卡可以去野生公园ue4d1
Great coffee, great beaches, wildlife parks for Cam and…
听我说,你要有行不通的 心理准备,好吗?
Look, it might not work out. You’ve gotta be prepared for that, okay? L…
我们之间 和以前不一样了
It can’t be like it was before.
没办法和以前一样的
It will never be like before.
现在我知道什么比较重要
I know what’s important now. I know what matters.
我可以去网路上查资料
Well, I guess I could look online,
我不知道,我该走了
I don’t know, I should go,
来陪我吧,潘
Just come be with me, Pam.
和我在一起
Be with me,
(巴拿马市,巴拿马 圣马提亚斯医院)
不用担心,好吗?
Hey, you got nothing to worry about, okay?
我要嫁的人是你
It’s you I’m marrying.
甘萨列先生
Senor Gonzales.
(你在做什么?)
(出院)
(太荒谬了 你有低血容积性休克)
(你流失三品脱的血液)
(那是身体血量的30%)
(会对肾脏和大脑造成伤害 甚至造成死亡)
(我要找美国大使♥馆♥)
(麻烦帮我接过去)
美国大使♥馆♥总机
U, S, Embassy operator,
我要找一个朋友 一个失踪的美国朋友
I’m looking for a friend. A missing American friend.
他可能在医院里 也可能在牢里
He could be in the hospital. He could be in jail.
姓名是?
Name?
贝里克,布拉德贝里克
Bellick. Brad Bellick.
过来ue4d1我到底能不能 打电♥话♥给律师?
Hey! Hey, do I get to call my lawyer or what?!
你们都是野人吗?
What are you, savages down here?
我有权利打电♥话♥给律师
I get to call my lawyer or something.
该死的香蕉农
Freaking banana benders.
终于来了,就是他
Finally! That’s him!
他就是杀死那女孩的凶手
That’s the guy. He’s the one that killed that girl.
干得好,各位
Good job, guys.
等等,你们不放我出去?
Hey. Hey, aren’t you gonna release me now?
等等
Hey.
等等
Hey!
-你死定了 -是吗?
– You’re busted. – Am I?
-钱在哪里? -在帅哥手上
– Where’s the money? – Pretty Boy’s got it.
他在外消遥 你却在这蹲苦窑
He’s out there with a royal flush, and you’re in here with a busted straight.
-一点都不公平对吧? -你也好不到哪里
– That hardly seems right, does it? – Your hand don’t look much better.
也许我手上还有王牌
Maybe I got an ace up my sleeve.
你知道什么内情?
You know something I don’t?
坐下歇脚吧,老大
You should rest your leg, boss.
(迪哈苏,你好吗?)
(查可,有事吗?)
(我带了个有钱人来找你)
(你搞什么鬼?)
(别紧张,我只想做生意) (滚下船)
听说我们可以交易
I was told we could make a deal.
你来错地方了,小子 这里没有你做得起的交易
You’re a long ways from home, boy. There ain’t no deal for you here.
你还没听到 我能提供的东西
You haven’t heard what I have to offer.
长得像你这样的人来这里?
A guy looking like you do, coming here?
只会让我坐牢
Only thing you offering is jail time.
(你疯了吗?带警♥察♥来?)
我不是警♥察♥
I’m not a cop.
没关系
上网查查 输入迈克斯科菲尔德
Check online. Type in Michael scofield.
这名字对我毫无意义
That means nothing to me.
可能价值十万美金
Could mean a hundred grand.
你浪费我超过30秒 我就让你下水
This takes longer than 30 seconds, you’re in the canal.
当成鲶鱼的饵
Bait for the catfish.
等等
Hey.
(他在这里)
(十万美金赏金,迈克斯科菲尔德)
你刚给了我 十万个理由举发你
You just gave me a hundred thousand reasons to turn you in.
的确
That’s true.
看来我只好给你更多 好让你不举发我
I guess I’ll just have to give you a few more not to.
你知道我是清白的
You know I’m innocent.
-对,大概是吧 -但你却不在乎
– Yeah, probably. – And yet you don’t care.
除了找回我的人生 其他我一概不在乎
I don’t care about anything other than getting my life back, no.
你妻子知道你的真面目吗?
Your wife know who you really are?
你应该很了解的
Hey, you know how it is.
因为情势所逼 好人只好做坏事
Good men doing bad things because of circumstance.
如果我是你,我会再打给她 叫她永远忘记你这个人
I’d call her back if I were you. Tell her to forget you were ever born.
你会这么做是吗?
Oh, you would, would you?
让你人生的癌症 别扩散到他们的人生
Stop the cancer from your life spreading to theirs.
我人生的癌症?
Cancer of my life?
要不是你和你的烂人生 我也不会
I wouldn’t be begging her to meet me in this third world dump…
求她来这落后的烂国家
…if it weren’t for you and your life.
你已经没有出路了 我们都是如此
There’s no way out of this for you. For any of us.
对我而言有出路
For me, there is.
我还有出路
For me, there is.
-你花掉多少钱? -十到二十万
– How much of it you spend? – A hundred thousand. Two.
当然了 在这里用起来像是一百万
Of course, down here, be more like a million.
感觉就像路易14世
Be Louis XIV for a sum like that.
巴拿马太阳王
The sun King of Panama.
我看以后你要见到太阳 不太容易
You ain’t gonna be seeing much sun now.
我可不确定喔
I don’t know.
你知道吗,包威? 在这八人之中
You know, Bagwell, out of all the guys, all eight of them…
我最希望和你 来场激烈的枪战
…you were the guy I was hoping would go down in a blaze of gunfire.
不如拿出你的真本事 把我解决掉吧
Why don’t you give me your best shot? Finish the job.
也许我会这么做
Maybe I will.
你那逞罗猫的贼笑 让我更想把你给轰掉
That siamese cat smile just makes me wanna open you up that much more.
笑脸猫 是笑脸猫的微笑
It’s Cheshire. Cheshire cat smile.
我可以走了?
I’m free?
等等
Hey.