《越狱》前情提要ue4d1
Previously on Prison Break:
有一个可信度高的证人刚出面 而且他愿意作证
A very credible witness has just come forward and he’s willing to testify.
你所说的阴谋 他全都可以证实
He’ll corroborate everything you’ve said about this conspiracy.
是谁?
Who?
你对索拿了解多少 金先生?
How much do you know about sona, Mr. Kim?
只了解上级透露给我的资讯 现在策略有些改变
Only what I’ve been given clearance on. There’s been a change in strategy.
-我还要再走多远? -这次你只需要去巴拿马
– How much further would I have to go? – For this, you only have to go to Panama.
-我不知道你会来 -你传讯说茶包在这
– I didn’t know you were gonna be here. – You e-mailed me. You said T-Bag was here.
-你在网站上留言 -我没在网站上留言
– It’s on the website. – I didn’t write on no website.
-这件事越看越像陷阱 -他把犸丽囚禁起来
– This is looking more and more like a setup. – He’s got Maricruz locked away.
我一定得帮他拿到钱 不然她就得等死
Either I help him get the money or she’s dead.
站住,包威
Freeze, Bagwell!
西奥多包威 里面那个死女人是他杀的
Theodore Bagwell. He’s the one you want for that dead chick in there.
-苏克,你最好振作点 -天啊
– Sucre, you better pull it together. – Oh, God!
去把钱抢回来,拜托
Go get the money. Please.
你在骗谁啊?
Who you fooling?
你不可能杀我的,白面书生
You ain’t gonna kill me, Mr. Michelangelo.
你没那种胆量
You ain’t got it in you.
-林克? -你好,迈克
– Linc? – Hello, Michael.
你想干嘛,亚历?
What do you want, Alex?
把钱和船都交给我
Bring me the money. Bring me the boat.
你疯了
You are out of your mind.
我们手上都有 对方需要的东西
We have something the other person needs.
你的计划换你哥一命
Your brother for your plan,
我只给你五分钟考虑
Five minutes. That’s what you have.
我没有杀人
I didn’t kill that man,
我要把你救出去
I’m getting you out of here,
-我只剩下三周的时间 -对我有信心一点
– I got three weeks, – Just have a little faith,
我已经尽力了
I did everything I could,
我知道
I know you did,
先生
senor.
-要口香糖吗? -不要
– Chicle? – No.
汽水? 那啤酒呢,朋友?
Soda? Beer, my friend.
大♥麻♥烟?魔菇
Spleef? Magic mushrooms.
保证让你爽翻天
Burst your brain, split it wide open.
找我就对了,朋友
I’m your man, man.
奇幻之旅都在这箱子里
Magic Mystery Tour, right here in this box.
这里没有的话 我可以帮你弄到
If I don’t got it, I can get it.
滚开
Beat it.
打算做对的事吗?
So you gonna do the right thing?
对谁是对的事,亚历?
Right for who, Alex?
你输了,迈克
You’ve lost, Michael,
都是你一手造成的
That’s what you’ve done here.
你会失去更多 除非你此时此刻告诉我
You’re gonna lose a whole lot more unless you tell me right here and right now…
你要把钱和船交给我
…you’re gonna bring me the money, you’re gonna bring me the boat.
然后你就会放我哥走
And you’ll just let my brother go.

Yeah.
就像你让中间人 亚布兹和疯仔走一样
Just like you let Tweener go and Abruzzi and Haywire.
现在情况不同了
Things are different now.
-真的? -对
– Really? – Yeah,
我以前效命的人 他们ue4d1算是把我卖♥♥到下游
The people I was working for, they kind of sold me down the river.
现在我只想出海
Now, I just wanna go out to sea.
真好笑 这笑话我要记起来
That’s funny. I’ll have to remember that one.
我面临的刑期比你还长
I face more prison time than you.
我在全民公敌名单上的 名次忽然领先了你
Sort of jumped ahead of you a few spots on the public enemy list.
迈克,你我是彼此 得到自♥由♥的救星
You’re my way to freedom, Michael, and I’m yours.
我们都清楚对方的能耐
We both know what the other one’s capable of,
不如互相尊重 不耍花招、技俩
Let’s treat each other with respect here, No games, no bluffing,
当作是两条汉子互相帮忙
Just two guys doing each other a favor.
你意下如何?
What do you say?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
米拉佛瑞斯码头 在巴拿马市郊
Mira Flores shipping docks, just outside of Panama City.
是河边的一间大仓库
It’s a big warehouse right on the water.
那可是路途遥远
That’s a long ways.
我至少要24小时才能到
It’ll take me at least 24 hours to get there.
那就快出发吧
Well, then, I’d get moving.
逃亡的感觉如何?
How’s it feel being on the run?
-我死不了的 -被逮到你就死定了
– I’ll survive. – Not if they catch you.
你会被送上电椅
They’ll send you to the chair.
你觉得很讽刺吗?
You think that’s ironic?
那是伸张正义
It’d be justice.
金先生,我是亚历曼宏
Mr. Kim. Alex Mahone.
打电♥话♥给我
Call me.
正义一定会被伸张的
Oh, justice will be served.
我即将透露的讯息 极有可能让我丧命
What I’m about to divulge to you will in all likelihood get me killed.
-事实上,我保证活不了 -那么你为何要出面?
– Actually, I guarantee it. – Then why are you doing it?
因为这件事本来应该是 为了国家、忠诚
Because this was supposed to be about country, about loyalty…
以及做正确的事 但其实不然
…about what’s right, but it wasn’t.
因为我冤枉了 不该被冤枉的人
Because I wronged people who should not have been wronged.
这些命令都是由 卡洛琳雷诺兹下达
Those orders were given by Caroline Reynolds…
她当时是副总统
…who was vice president at the time.
接获命令后,我栽赃证据
Acting on those orders, I planted evidence.
我取得一具尸体 当晚我用另一场暗♥杀♥为由
I procured a body, I lured Lincoln Burrows into that parking garage that evening…
引诱林克柏劳到停车场
…under the auspices of a different hit.
我们从零开始陷害他
From the ground up, we framed him.
好极了
Perfect.
林克柏劳被处决 民众就会忘记戴伦斯史泰门
See, Lincoln Burrows gets executed, people forget about Terrence steadman…
还有环绕他与总统的争议
…the controversy surrounding him and the presidency.
而大众不会知道“公♥司♥”的事
And nobody ever knows about the Company.
对,那是个神秘的 阴谋集团
Yes, which is a shadowy cabal of corporations…
对全国大大小小的一切 都有影响力
…that pretty much influence everything that happens in this country.
但我看不出这件事 和莎拉♥丹♥奎迪有何关联
But I fail to see how any of this is relevant to sara Tancredi…
以及她协助逃犯 和弃保潜逃的事实
…and the fact that she aided and abetted, that she jumped bail.
她这么做是因为生命受到威胁 这合情合理
She did so because she feared for her life, which was appropriate…
因为我授命要杀了她
…as I had orders to kill her.
等等
Hey.
魔术生意还营业吗?
You still in the magic business?
-你叫什么名字? -查可
– What’s your name? – Chaco.
证据都在这
It’s all here,
凯勒曼先生所说的一切 这些文件都可证明
Everything Mr. Kellerman said is corroborated in these documents.
鉴于这些证据,我想请问
In light of this evidence, my question, I guess to you…
你是否该花时间和资源
…is whether your time and resources are best spent…
继续起诉丹奎迪医生?
…in pursuing charges against Dr. Tancredi.
不,检方会立刻 撤销所有控告
No. My office will drop all charges effective immediately.
但是庭上 我想将我方的时间与焦点
But, Your Honor, I would like to devote my time and attention…
转移到起诉这个人 凯勒曼先生
…in prosecuting this man, Mr. Kellerman.
法警
Officer.
我真的不知该说什么
I literally don’t even know what to say to you.
我很高兴认识你,莎拉
It was good knowing you, sara.
-说 -情况如何?
– Yeah? – Where are we?
我在巴拿马,是个好地方
I’m in Panama, Nice place,
天气晴朗,微风凉爽
Good weather. Cool breeze.
那两兄弟的情况如何?
Where are we with the brothers?
等你抓到他们 我要亲自过去确认
When you get them, I wanna come down there for confirmation,
那我建议你上飞机了
I suggest you get on a plane,
因为等你抵达,斯科菲尔德 和柏劳就会在你要的地方
Because by the time you get here, I’ll have scofield and Burrows where you want them.
整件事就结束了
And then this whole thing is over.
莎拉,是我
Sara, it’s me.
这感觉好奇怪
It’s a strange thing…
留了言,却知道 对方永远不能收到
…leaving a message for someone you know is never gonna get it.
我只能做最坏的打算
I can only assume the worst…
所以ue4d1这是我 最后一次给你的留言
…so this’ll be the last message I’ll leave for you.
我只想告诉你我到了
I just wanted you to know that I made it.
但少了你,我开心不起来
But it’s no good without you.
总之,你记得我说ue4d1
Anyway, remember when I?
记得我说 在下加利福尼亚的酒吧
Remember when I told you about those 50-cent beers…
畅饮时段 啤酒一瓶只要五角吗?
…in Baja at happy hour?
这里的酒更便宜
Well, they’re even cheaper down here.
如果奇迹发生 你听到留言的话
And if by some miracle you do get this…
请你仔细听好
…I need you to listen close.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!