,, he’s just like you,
他狠不下心杀人
He has a heart that won’t kill a man.
把手铐给我,不然我发誓 我会轰掉你的脑袋
Give me the handcuffs, or I swear to God, I’ll blow your head clean off.
你想怎样,亚历?
What do you want, Alex?
我会告诉你我想怎样 不过正事先办
I’ll tell you exactly what I want. But first things first.
警方今天抓到 包威的时候
When the authorities captured Bagwell today…
那笔钱下落不明
…the money was nowhere to be found.
我只能猜想ue4d1
Now, I can only assume…
钱在你手上
…that you’ve got the money…
现在就在 克莉丝汀娜玫瑰号♥上
,,, aboard the Christina Rose right now,
绝妙的计划 拿了钱搭船,然后永远消失
It’s an amazing plan. Take the money, take the boat and disappear forever.
可是不光只有你需要消失
But you are not the only one that needs to disappear.
-你还在吗? -我还在
– Are you still there? – Yeah, I’m still here.
很好,因为这句话 我只说一遍
Good, Because I’m gonna say this and I’m gonna say this once:
把钱和船都交给我
Bring me the money, bring me the boat.
你疯了
You are out of your mind.
没有
Not really.
我们手上都有 对方需要的东西
We both have something the other person needs.
迈克,重点就是ue4d1
It all comes down to this, Michael:
用你的计划换你哥的命
Your brother for your plan,
我只给你五分钟考虑
Five minutes. That’s what you have.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!