真的结束了吗?
So is it really over?
对,宝贝,真的结束了
Yeah. Yeah, baby, it’s really over.
好
Okay.
怎么了,宝贝?
What is it, baby?
没事
Nothing.
我们回家吧
Let’s go home.
我们查过马里纳尔可的火车站 和普埃布拉的公车总站
Okay, so we checked the train station in Malinalco, the bus depot in Puebla…
还有几乎所有的饭店
…and just about every hotel there is.
喂ue4d1慢慢说,老兄
Hello. Hey, hey, hey, slow down, sancho.
找你的
For you.
你好
是观光局的员工 他找到他了
That was the guy from the tourism bureau. He found him.
在哪里?
Where?
有个E史戴摩 刚搭上往巴拿马市的飞机
An E. Stammel just boarded a plane to Panama City.
他去巴拿马干什么?
What the hell’s he doing in Panama?
会说英文吗?
Speak English?
说“早安,泰迪”
Say, “Good morning, Teddy.”
早安,泰迪
Good morning, Teddy.
好,你不会说英文
So then actually, no, you don’t speak English.
有人会说英文吗?
Habla any ingles around here?
说“早安,泰迪”
Say, “Good morning, Teddy.”
早安,泰迪
Good morning, Teddy.
说“早安,泰迪熊”
Say, “Good morning, Teddy Bear.”
早安,泰迪熊
Good morning, Teddy Bear.
你喜欢假发吗?
You like wigs?
只要钱够多 我什么都喜欢
For the right money, I like anything.
没有消息
There’s nothing.
网路上没有莎拉被捕的消息
Nothing online about sara’s arrest.
也许他们不想曝光
Maybe they’re keeping it quiet.
留言板呢? 那个欧洲金翅网站
What about the message board? The Gold Finch thing.
只有百元钞票的留言和ue4d1 有苏克的讯息
Just something from C-Note, and there is a message from sucre.
他还在逃亡?
Still running, huh?
怎么了?
What?
苏克说茶包在这里 在巴拿马
Sucre says T-Bag’s here, in Panama.
他怎么会知道?
How the hell did he know?
不知道 他说钱还在茶包手上
I don’t know. He says, “The Bag still has the bag.
他在巴拿马市的终点旅馆
He’s in Panama City at the Fin Del Camino Hotel.
如果你在那儿,想帮忙抓他 通知我一声,苏克留
If you’re there and want to help put that bird back in the cage, let me know. Sucre.”
-这浑蛋怎么会来巴拿马? -我们得去抓他
What is that son of a bitch doing in Panama?
-别管他了,我们不需要钱 -不是为了钱,林克
– We gotta go after him. – Just let it be.
– We don’t need the money. – It’s not about the money, Linc.
只要茶包硃遥法外 我们之后做的善事都没意义
Whatever good we do from here on out doesn’t matter as long as T-Bag’s out there.
-迈克,都走到这ue4d1 -我做错太多事,我只希望ue4d1
– Michael, we made it. All we… – Much has gone wrong. If we could just…
我只希望这么一次 能做对的事情
if we could just make this right.
巴拿马市只有一个小时路程 而且已经知道他的下落
Panama City is only an hour away. And now we know where he’s staying.
通知警♥察♥
Call the police.
我选巴拿马是有原因的 这里没有引渡条款
There’s a reason I chose Panama. There’s no extradition laws.
警♥察♥不会管他的
They’re not gonna touch him.
那你想怎么做?
So, what are you gonna do?
我再想办法
I’ll figure something out.
再想办法? 你连上厕所都要计划,少来了
Figure it out? You don’t take a piss without a plan, man. Come on.
我做事从不考虑 瞧我有什么下场
Look, I never think, and look where it got me.
对,你落到巴拿马 一艘满是酒的船上
Yeah, in Panama with a boatload of booze.
是你帮我的 我只害自己被判死刑
You got me that. I got me a death sentence.
听着,我们先出海 仔细考虑
Look, let’s just get out to sea, think things through.
等时机对了 我们再做这件好事
When the time’s right, we make it right.
可以吗?
Okay?
(我加入,到了通知我 迈克留)
(我明天到,到时见 苏克留)
巴拿马航♥空♥ 前往巴拿马的二七一号♥班机
Trans-Panamanian Airlines flight 271 to Panama,,,
请头等舱的旅客登机
,,, now boarding all first-class passengers,
再宣布一遍 前往巴拿马市的旅客请登机
Again, we’re boarding for Panama city,
到时见
see you soon.
有家真好
Home, sweet home.
酒拿来了 但莱姆汁好像坏掉了
I got the booze, but the limes are shot.
迈克?
Michael?
迈克!
Michael!
迈克!
Michael.