《越狱》前情提要ue4d1
Previously on Prison Break:
我要你赦免我和我哥的罪名
I want a presidential pardon for me and my brother.
告诉我怎么回事 我就能帮助你
Tell me what’s going on, I can take care of you.
只需要把曼宏探员告诉你的话 一字不差地告诉我
All I need you to do is tell me exactly what Agent Mahone told you.
我有工作要完成 有人逼我完成,接电♥话♥
I have a job to do, a job that I’m being made to do. Pick up the ph…
等等,留在原地
Wait. Stay right where you are.
站住
Hey.
我知道哪里有五百万元
I know where you can get it. Five million dollars.
-在哪里? -我可以带你去
– Where is it? – I could take you there…
条件是你不抓我回美国 把我交给警方
…if you don’t have to take me to the states, turn me in.
-三张单程票,一个船舱 -太好了
– Three tickets. One cabin, one-way. – Nice.
长官,几分钟后 总统会宣布大赦ue4d1
Sir, in just a few minutes the president is going to announce a pardon…
柏劳和斯科菲尔德
…for Burrows and scofield.
我很遗憾地宣布
I regret to inform you, I am stepping down…
我要卸下美国总统一职
…as president of the United states.
我们只剩下一条路可走
There’s only one thing we can do.
我们得永远消失
We gotta disappear. Forever.
(E史戴摩 071359-15)
E. STAMMEL
(墨西哥市国际机场)
真重
Very heavy.
里面装了什么玩意儿?
What have you got in there?
七十五磅的 “不关你的事” ,老兄
About 75 pounds of none-of-your-business, Pedro.
感谢你
For your troubles.
(墨西哥市国际机场)
快开车!快开车!
Go, go, go!
茶包ue4d1
T-Bag, T-Bag.
拜托,我需要这些钱
T-Bag, please, I need that money.
-走开,你这浑蛋! -拜托!拜托!
– Andale, you son of a bitch. – Please, please.
我求求你,拜托!
I’m begging you. Please.
拜托!
Please. No.
(伊利诺州,芝加哥 坦斯朵造船厂)
船何时出航?
What time does the ship leave?
十分钟后
Ten minutes.
我们竟然又要逃亡了
I can’t believe we’re running again.
-情况不一样了 -是吗?
– It’s different now, man. – You think so?
对,我们搞垮了那贱♥人♥
Yeah. We brought the bitch down.
-她是自己下台的,林克 -都是因为我们
– She stepped down, Linc. – Because of us.
可是你还是通缉杀人犯
And yet you’re still wanted for murder.
你到福克斯河监狱时 记得你说了什么吗?
When you came to Fox River, remember what you said?
你说“我要救你出去” 我还活着,你已经办到了
You said, “I’m gonna break you out of here.” I’m alive. You did that.
你要往好处想,就往那想吧
You wanna look for the good, you look there.
走吧,我们去完成你的计划
Come on, let’s just finish what you started.
继续来看焦点新闻 卡洛琳雷诺兹不久前ue4d1
Continuing with our top story,
caroline Reynolds made the announcement,,,
宣布她要卸下ue4d1
,,, just a short while ago that she is stepping down,,,
美国总统的职位
,,, as president of the United States,
我们将提供最新消息ue4d1
We’ll be bringing you more information…
-喂? -你没事吧?
– Hello? – Hey, are you all right?
我没事,我刚听到总统的事 这是什么意思?
Yeah, I’m fine. I just heard about the president. What does it mean?
意思是我们该走了
It means it’s time to go.
好,什么时候?
Okay. When?
-十分钟,你还要多久才到? -五分钟
– Ten minutes. How far away are you? – Five.
听着,莎拉 林克和我已经上船了
Listen, sara, Linc and I are on the ship.
时候到了 已经没有后路可退了
This is it. There’s no turning back now, so…
我知道你不想过这种日子
I know it’s not what you wanted from your life…
不过如果你有兴趣的话 还有一个位子
…but in case you’re interested, there is room for one more.
迈克斯科菲尔德 你在邀请我扬帆迎向夕阳吗?
Michael scofield, you asking me to sail off into the sunset with you?
其实是艘货轮 不过是这意思没错
Well, it’s more of a freighter, but yes.
我会去的
I’ll be there.
待会儿见
I’ll see you soon.
她在赖维尔路上往西走
She’s heading west on Leadwell.
好,盯着她,我马上过去
All right. Stay on her. I’ll be right there.
这是什么鬼?
What the hell’s this?
我试过了,老大 你也看到他跑了
I tried, boss. You saw how he just took off.
我只看见一个逃犯 急着想被抓回美国
The only thing I’m seeing is an escaped con who’s begging to be taken norte,
好吧
okay. Okay, look.
我们可以打给计程车公♥司♥ 查出茶包在哪里下车
Maybe we could call the cab company and find out where T-Bag was dropped off.
这才像话 那里有电♥话♥ue4d1
Yeah, now you’re talking. I saw some phones…
要怎样你才会忘记 找到我这档事?
What’s it gonna take for you to forget you ever found us?
我到蒂华纳度假的钱还不够
There ain’t enough pesos in TJ.
-你确定吗? -尽管开枪啊
– Are you sure about that? – Go ahead, shoot.
但可能不是上上之策
But it might not be the best idea…
毕竟只有我知道 你马子被绑在哪里
…seeing as how I’m the only one who knows where your chiquita’s tied up.
犸丽在哪里?
Where is Maricruz?
告诉你,还不如直接杀了我
If I tell you, I’m as good as dead.
当然如果你开枪 她也死定了
Of course, if you shoot, so is she.
-你在唬人 -是吗?
– You’re bluffing. – Am I?
让我用言语 让你看清现在的情况
Let me tell you in words you might be more familiar with.
她在洞里 里面有约三周的食物和水
She’s in the hole. Enough food and water to last about three weeks.
之后,你可爱的小蜜桃
Any longer than that, your sweet little plum’s…
就会变成葡萄干
…gonna dry up like a raisin.
-如果她出事,上帝帮助我ue4d1 -帮助你?
– Lf anything happens to her, so help me… – Help you?
在我看来,是你该帮助我
The way I see it, it’s you who’s gotta help me.
等我找到钱 你才见得到那女孩
You ain’t getting your hands on that girl till I get my hands on that money.
看来我们要当伙伴了
Guess that makes us partners.
清除所有障碍物
Clear the dock of any obstructions.
要出发了
Here we go.
她还没来
She’s not here.
(限速三十里)
(风城甜甜圈)
喂?
Yeah?
莎拉,怎么回事? 船要开了
Sara, what’s the matter? The ship is leaving.
(五十八号♥、五十九号♥码头 五十六、五十七号♥码头)
-迈克ue4d1 -怎么了?
– Michael… – What’s wrong?
莎拉?
Sara?
我已经上船了
I’m already onboard.
抱歉,我没看到你 你在哪里?
I’m sorry, I must’ve just missed you. Where are you?
-我们在甲板上 -好
– We’re on deck. – Great.
我上去找你,我爱你
I’m on my way up. Love you.
没事吧?
We good?
没事
Yeah.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
该死
Son of a bitch.
你可以聘请律师 如果负担不起
You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney…
法♥院♥会指派给你
…one will be provided for you.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
-我不知道 -别闹了莎拉
– I don’t know. – No more games, sara.
-你正要去见他 -我没有
– You were on your way to see him. – No, I wasn’t.
难道你只是想逃离 联邦探员的追捕?
You were just compelled to flee the custody of a federal agent?
后方苐线已松开 准备放下
All lines astern are loose, Prepare for cast off,
我找不到她
I couldn’t find her.
莎拉ue4d1我们得回去
Sara. We gotta go back.
-你帮不了忙的 -我们一定可以帮忙
– There’s nothing you can do. – Always something we can do.
这次不行
Not this time.
这次你帮不了,没救了
Not this time. It’s done.
很遗憾
I’m sorry.
-要他还是坐牢? -我只想吃甜甜圈
– Scofield or prison? – I just wanted a doughnut.
买♥♥甜甜圈给她 帮忙一下好吗?
Get her a doughnut. Can we get her one?
买♥♥一堆甜甜圈给她! 把她关起来
Get her a doughnut. Get her a dozen doughnuts. Lock her up.
片名:越狱风云
剧名:巴拿马
(一周后)
五月ue4d1新墨西哥
May, May, May, New Mexico.
(五月三十日,亚布兹死亡 费朋纳兹的旅馆)
不要ue4d1
Don’t, don’t, don’t…
你到底跑哪儿去了,迈克?
Where the hell did you go, Michael?
曼宏到底跑哪儿去了?
So where the hell is Mahone?
不知道 他已经失踪约一个礼拜
I don’t know. He’s been MIA for the last week or so.
他知道我在调查他的底细吗?
You think he knows I’ve been barking up one of his trees?
富兰克林先生,午安
Mr. Franklin, good afternoon.
这位是理查索伦斯 调查局风纪部组长
This is Richard sullins, director of internal affairs at the FBI.
这代表当我们的人做错事时
Which means whenever one of our people does something wrong…
修正是我的责任
…it’s my job to make it right.
能修得多正?
How right are we talking about?
我们坦白一点
Well, let’s be clear.
你是一个重罪犯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!