…that Mr. Scofield walks away without the interference…
你和你的走狗们不得干涉
…of you and your pit bulls.
-你一个人? -对
– You alone? – Yeah.
-情况如何? -三张单程票、一个船舱
– How’d you do? – Three tickets, one cabin, one way.
太好了
Nice.
-我欠你一份 -不,我们扯平了
– I owe you. – No. We’re even.
-酒是给你的 -太好了
– These are for you. – Nice.
还有这个
And this.
-这是什么? -你们越狱时,艾迪
– What’s this? – Eddie. When you broke out…
他和我赌一百元 说你会在一周内被抓
…he bet me a hundred bucks you’d be caught in a week.
我说,我认识的林克不可能
I said, no way. Not the Linc I know.
我想应该和你平分
Figured I’d split it with you.
要道别了是吗?
So this is it, huh?

Yeah.
祝你好运
Good luck.
-保重 -你也是
– You take care. All right. – You too.
小心一点
You be safe.
-这一带你比较熟 -对,第三街和雷辛街口如何?
– This is your neck of the woods. – Yeah. How’s Third and Racine?
我会去等你
I’ll be there.
我真的不想这么做,真的
I don’t wanna do this. I really don’t.
你ue4d1在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我已经给你机会了
You can’t say that I didn’t give you a choice…
你总是爱反抗
…you never take the easy way. You…
我发现你有这个特质
And I noticed that about you. You…
我早该知道你不会屈服 但我有职务在身
I should never expect it to be any different but I have a job to do…
有人逼我要完成职务
…a job that I’m being made to do.
接电♥话♥,莎拉
Pick it up, sara.
莎拉,接电♥话♥
Sara, pick it up.
-接电♥话♥ -等等ue4d1
– Pick up. – Wait, wait.
不要动
Don’t move.
请你ue4d1不要动
Just don’t… Don’t move.
我要电♥话♥,把电♥话♥给我
Okay, I need the phone. Give me the phone.
请你留在原地
Stay right where you are, please.
你不会想这么做的
You don’t really wanna do this.
我要什么你根本不懂
You don’t know the first thing about what I want.
-有收到我的简讯吗? -有
– You got my message? – Yeah,
-我看到她了 -她正要离开
– I got her. – She’s on her way out.
跟踪她 她会带你找到斯科菲尔德
Follow her, She’ll take you right to Scofield,
长官
sir…
我们得谈谈
…we need to talk.
几分钟后,总统ue4d1
In just a few minutes, the president…
即将要宣布 赦免柏劳和斯科菲尔德
…is going to announce a pardon for Burrows and scofield.
你也清楚 这和目标背道而行
As you’re well aware, this is quite a departure.
她一直很合作 但我认为我们该采取行动
She’s always been willing to play ball but I think we need to take some action.
长官ue4d1
Sir…
我很不想打扰你,但ue4d1
…I hate to disturb you…
你可能不了解 她这么做会有什么后果
…but I’m not sure you realize the gravity of what she’s about to do.
-迈克 -莎拉
– Michael. – Sara.
-成功了 -大赦?
– It worked. – The pardon?
她马上就要宣布了
She’s announcing it any minute.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊,迈克,太好了
Oh, my God. Michael, that’s amazing.
快来,好吗?
Just get here, okay?
我正在ue4d1
I’m on…
高地,湖边的一间仓库
…Highland. It’s a warehouse that runs right down to the water.
好,我马上去
Yeah. Yeah, I’m on my way.
-我们成功了 -真的?
– We did it. – Yeah?
你的脸怎么了?
What happened to your face, man?
如果想上车
If you wanna take the ride…
一定得买♥♥票
…you gotta buy the ticket.
好吧,德瑞克替我们在货轮上 准备了一个船舱
Yeah, right. Well, Derek hooked us up with a cabin on one of those freighters.
从大湖区到南美洲
South America via the Great Lakes.
已经不需要了 不过很感谢他的啤酒
Well, we’re not gonna need that. But this is appreciated.
再说一次,老弟
One more time, bro.
-我们成功了? -结束了
– We did it? – It’s done.
我真希望能见到她的表情
I wish I could’ve seen the look on her face.
你不会想看的
No, you don’t.
我当然想
Oh, yeah, I do.
-不可置信 -她会赦免我们
– Unbelievable. – She’s gonna do it.
不可置信
Unbelievable.
总统即将在 卡莱尔大饭店登台演说
The president is now taking the stage here at the Grand carlisle Hotel,
至于演说延后两小时
The 2-hour delay in her appearance,,,
发言人莱恩伯格指出 是因为调查
…due to an investigation characterized by Press secretary Ryan Berg…
一位“过度热诚的民众”所致
…as “an over-zealous fan”…
-你不行这么做 -恐怕我心已决
– You are not going to do this. – I’m afraid I am.
-后果你自己小心 -我已经下定决心了
– Developments you need to be aware of. – I have made my decision…
也希望你不要质疑我的决定
…and I would appreciate you not second-guessing me.
我想你还不了解 我们也知道你的秘密
I don’t think you understand. We know your secrets too.
我们也可以轻松让消息曝光
We can reveal them just as easily.
你要扪心自问,谁比较可怕 迈克斯科菲尔德?
You need to ask yourself who you fear more. Michael scofield…
还是我们?
…or us?
-剩30秒 -好
– You’ve got 30 seconds. – Yeah.
我不耽搁你了
I won’t keep you.
-全世界都在等你 -10秒
– The world is waiting. – Ten seconds.
各位先生、女士 欢迎美国总统
Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States,
九、八、七、六、五
Nine, eight, seven, six, five…
四、三、二
…four, three, two…

感谢各位一整个下午 耐心地等候
Thank you for waiting so patiently all afternoon.
如果不是 有这个美好的州的支持
If it were not for the support of this great state…
我的故乡伊利诺州
…my home state of Illinois…
我今天就不会站在这里
…I would not be here today.
所以我才选择今天
Which is why I have chosen today…
宣布一个非常重要的消息
…to make this very important announcement.
近来有个状况已浮上台面
A situation has recently come to light…
我认为我一定要采取行动
,,, and I feel that I must take action,
身为本国的总统
It is my job as president of this great country,,,
当我接获事实时
,,, to make rational decisions,,,
有责任做出理性决定
,,, when I am given facts,
这决定不只对我最好 也是为了人♥民♥的福祉
Decisions that are best not for me but for the people.
因此ue4d1
And so…
经过深思熟虑后
…after much consideration…
我很遗憾要向各位宣布
,,, I regret to inform you,,,
我被诊断出 患有高度恶性的癌症
…that I have been diagnosed with a highly malignant form of cancer.
而因为这个理由
And because of that reason,,,
我不再有资格 担任各位的总统
…I am no longer fit to serve as your commander in chief.
为了国家着想,立即生效
In the best interest of this country, effective immediately…
我要卸下美国总统的职位
…I am stepping down as president of the United states.
各位先生女士 总统发布惊人消息
Ladies and gentlemen, in a shocking announcement,,,,
如果她不是总统 录音就毫无用处
If she ain’t the president, the tape’s useless.
她没有大赦的权利
She can’t pardon anyone.
我们落得一头空
We got nothing.
她不再是总统
– She will no longer serve as the president,
我们只剩下一条路可走
There’s only one thing we can do.
我们得消失
We gotta disappear.
永远消失
Forever.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!