必要时没收照相机
Confiscate cameras if you need to.
在流言传开前,先发表声明
Put out a statement before rumors get started.
还有叫所有人出去
And get everyone out of here.
-快点 -我们还在等进一步的ue4d1
– Now. – We’re still waiting for the response from…
你我心知肚明 在这种情况下,必须抛开正常程序
You and I both know that this situation requires us to abandon protocol.
我不知道你得怎么呈报 但我要你们的人离开
I don’t know what you need to tell them, but I need your men to leave.
立刻
Now.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
你哥在哪里?
Where’s your brother?
-我要见总统 -是吗?
– I need to see the president. – Really?
你觉得有可能?
And you think that’s a possibility?
-她会想听我要说的话 -我高度怀疑这点
– She’ll want to hear what I have to say. – Oh, I highly doubt that.
你唯一能见的人
The only person you get to talk to…
只有我
…is me.
如果你下一个小时还想活命
And the only way you’re gonna live through the next hour…
就告诉我你哥在哪里
…is if you tell me where to find your brother.

Okay.
-他在安全的地方 -具体一点
– He’s in a safe place. – Be more specific.
具体上而言
Specifically…
就是你永远找不到的地方
…a place you will never find him.
我很荣幸
I had the honor…
能够上蒙布克军事学校
…to attend Mountbrook Military Academy…
该校的任务在于
…whose mission it is…
确保本国的伟大精英 未来领导人之崇高
…to ensure the greatness of this country, its future leadership…
鼓励爱国主义
…encouraging patriotism…
扎下强烈道德基础 并提供服务给ue4d1
…building a strong moral foundation and providing the service of men…
这些为荣耀 自♥由♥和国家效命的人
…committed to the values of honor, freedom and country.
不过,首先ue4d1
But, first and foremost…
学校会先教你这招
…they taught you this.
(墨西哥,里约华雷兹)
再教我一次 “樱桃”要怎么说?
How do you say “cherries” again?
看来你要拿更多樱桃来了
Looks like you have to get more cerezas.
宝贝 我替你准备上百颗开心果了
Mami, I got you a hundred pistachios.
-还有刚好的芉量 -我要加在一起吃,两种都要
– With the right amount of salt too. – Well, it’s a combination. I need both.
我为何这么听你的?
Why am I sucker for you, huh?
-怎么了?她说什么? -那人好像茶包
– What? What’s she saying? – That looks like T-Bag.
什么?
What?
他说他试图偷机场的行李
He said he was trying to steal luggage from the airport.
他身上有五百万,为何要ue4d1?
He’s got five million dollars. Why would he…?
除非钱不在他身上
Unless he doesn’t have it.
除非钱遗失在机场
Unless he lost it there.
-够了,费南多 -怎么了?
– Stop it, Fernando. – What?
你真的相信那笔钱在机场?
Do you really believe that that money is at the airport?
别管钱了 瞧现在我们拥有的一切
Hey, forget it. Look at what we have together.
你真的要拿来冒险吗?
Do you really wanna risk that?
我们需要的一切都在这里
We have everything that we need.
-除了你的樱桃 -对
– Except your cerezas. – Right.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
费南多
Fernando.
宝贝,我马上回来
Baby. I’ll be right back.
你应该知道 我很会认出有毒瘾的人
You gotta know it’s not real hard for me to recognize a junkie.
我ue4d1的意思是 你看起来不太好
L… l… I’m saying you don’t look so good.
我很好
I’m fine.
介意我问你吃什么药吗?
You mind me asking what you’re taking?
-拿去,要一颗吗? -不用
– Here, you want one? – No, that’s okay.
留着待会吃
Save it for later.
维拉垂
Varatril.
苯重氮基芉是一种 药效很强的镇定剂
Benzodiazepine’s a hard-core tranquilizer, man.
你每天都服用?
Take these every day?
每天20毫克
Twenty milligrams.
你一定感觉像在水中漫步
You must feel like you’re walking underwater.

I do.
下面非常安静
It’s very quiet down here.
那就是你开始服药的原因吧 为了得到安宁?
That’s why you started, right? The peace and quiet?
但现在原因都变了,对吧?
That’s not why you do it anymore though, is it?
现在是为了治头痛吧? 你应该是夜不成眠
Now it’s the headaches, right? And you probably don’t sleep.
你知道这会毁了自己,对吧?
And you know you’re gonna destroy yourself, right?
我尚未排除这种可能性
I haven’t ruled that out as a possibility.
希望待会你的男友会打电♥话♥来
Hope we hear from your boyfriend.
我和曼宏探员有个不同点
There’s one difference between me and Agent Mahone.
他不懂一鸟在手的价值 他只会不断旁敲侧击
He doesn’t know the value of a bird in the hand. He keeps beating around that bush.
但你若不说出柏劳的下落 我也不在乎
But if you don’t give up Burrows, I don’t care.
-死一个,剩下一个 -我要和斯科菲尔德先生谈谈
– One down, one to go. – I need to talk to Mr. Scofield.
单独谈
Alone.
总统女士
Madam President.
借一步ue4d1
Could I…
谈谈好吗?
…have a word?
这么做不恰当,留您单独和他ue4d1
It wouldn’t be prudent for me to leave you alone with Mr. Scof…
我的手下就在门外 我有保有隐私的权利
My men are right outside this door. I have a right to privacy.
我担心的ue4d1
Your rights…
并非您的权利
…aren’t my first concern.
我非得提醒你 现在正跟谁说话吗?
Do I need to remind you who you are talking to?
出去时把门关上
Step outside and close the door behind you.
你为了你哥做的牺牲
The things you do for your brother.
真令人刮目相看
It’s impressive.
我想说你也一样
I could say the same for you.
-但我不会说 -记住
– But I won’t. – Bear in mind…
你的意见我毫不在乎
…your opinion means little to me.
这段录音
This tape.
在你身上吗?
You have it with you?
没有
No.
但我可以安排让你听听
But I can arrange for you to hear it.
轮不到你替我安排 斯科菲尔德先生
You don’t make arrangements for me, Mr. Scofield.
我有专人会去办
I have people for that.
我不太确定录音的内容
I’m not exactly sure what is on this tape…
但我想 对我应该不会有什么用
…but I doubt it’s of any interest to me.
那是你和你弟的电♥话♥录音
It’s a recorded conversation between you and your brother.
我和我弟在他生前 通过数不清的电♥话♥ue4d1
Well, out of millions of conversations that I had with my brother during his lifetime…
我说具体一点
I’ll narrow it down for you.
录音是在他死后录到的
It was recorded sometime after his death.
至于ue4d1
And this…
这段录音
…particular conversation…
你可能不会想让外人听到
…you might wanna keep in the family.
东西在哪?
And where is it?
我做了20份备份 放在20个不同的地方
Twenty different copies in 20 different locations.
我现在可以打电♥话♥给我哥
I can call my brother right now.
他可以放给你听
He can play it for you.
不能用电♥话♥,叫他拿过来
Not on the phone. Have him bring it here.
条件如下
These are the terms.
你用电♥话♥听
You can hear it over the phone…
不然就等上新闻再听
…or you can hear it on the news.
你自己决定
It’s up to you.
这也是我开始的原因
You know, it’s why I started.
开始什么?
Started what?
服药,和你的理由一样
Using. Same reason as you.
为何? 因为住院实习时整晚不能睡?
Why? Because you had to stay up all night during residency?
因为贝斯手 当着姐妹会的面甩了你?
Because the bass player dumped you in front of the whole sorority?
对,你和我真是同病相怜
Yeah, you and I got a lot in common.
我也见过人死亡
I’ve seen people die too.
我想你没有害死他们
I’m assuming you didn’t make them die.
你需要帮助
You need help.
那不是我要的
Not what I’m looking for.
为了你好 我希望你男友很快会打电♥话♥来
For your sake, I hope your boyfriend calls back real soon.
犸丽?
Maricruz?
人都到哪去了?
Where the hell’s everybody?
宝贝?
Mami?
瞧瞧你,老朋友苏克
Hey, lookie here. Good old sucre.
你干了什么? 她们在哪里?犸丽
What’d you do? Where are they? Maricruz.
等等ue4d1小声一点
Hey, hey, hey. Keep your cap on.
她们出去替大象宝宝摘苹果了
Out picking apples for the snuffaluffagus.
-要是你敢ue4d1 -冷静

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!