Dede’s doing real good.
对药物有反应,也有进食
Responding to the meds, eating.
她不会有事的
She’s gonna be okay.
都是因为你
Because of you.
-是你救了她一命 -好
– She’s gonna be okay because of you. – Yeah.
我必须知道
I need to know…
你愿意原谅我
…you know, that you forgive me.
我知道,我当然原谅你
I know that. Of course I forgive you.
蒂蒂四岁的时候 她想看一卷录影带
You know, when Dede was like 4, she wanted to watch this video.
我一直跟她说,比赛转播完再看
And I kept telling her, you know, after the game.
比赛完再看好吗?
After the game, okay?
她一直不断地吵 我失去耐心,于是我骂了她
She kept asking and kept asking. I lost my patience and I snapped at her.
我狠狠对她大吼
I snapped at her real bad.
之后她走到角落
Well, she went over into the corner…
我甚至没有过去安慰她
…and I didn’t even go over and say anything.
这么久以前的事
Why are you getting yourself upset…
你为何还拿来烦心? 宝贝,这么久了,蒂蒂爱你
…over something that happened years ago, baby, years ago? Dede loves you.
我要你替我做件事 我要你告诉她我很抱歉
I want you to do something for me. I want you to tell her that I’m sorry.
我真的很抱歉 我的小女儿是我的一切
I’m so sorry. And that my baby girl means everything to me.
我要你告诉她 她是我的一切,好吗?
I want you to tell her that she means everything to me, okay?
每天都要告诉她
You tell her that every day.
-时间到了 -无论如何
– Time. – No matter what.
-女士 -告诉她
– Ma’am. – Tell her.
告诉她,好吗? 不管发生什么事我都爱她
Tell her, okay? No matter what, he loves her, okay?
-女士 -拜托,一定要告诉她
– Ma’am. – Please. Please, you gotta tell her.
-一定要告诉她ue4d1 -好ue4d1
– You have to tell her… – okay, okay, okay.
-女士,你得离开了 -告诉她爸爸爱她
– Ma’am, you really have to go. – Tell her that her daddy loves her.
请注意ue4d1
Attention, attention.
所有群众全程不得越过护栏
All spectators must remain behind the barricade at all times.
往南半条街上有炸♥弹♥客 组长要你去处理
We got a Boom Charlie half a block south. Team leader wants you there.
-是什么手法? -是及时爆♥炸♥装置绑在ue4d1
– What’s the M. O? – He’s got an I.E.D. Strapped to…
他指定要你到这座喷水池?
He asked you to come to this fountain specifically?

Yeah.
公园地图借我看一下
Let me take a look at that park map.
为何不去公园东边的喷水池?
Why not the fountain on the east side of the park?
因为这座离公共电♥话♥比较近
Because this was closer to the payphone they called me at.
不,因为这座离他们比较近
No, because this one’s closer to them.
他们要你去铜像见面 然后到喷水池
They tell you to meet them at the statue, then the fountain…
然后要你去公园对面的大楼
…then they send you to the building across the park.
为什么?
Why?
因为他们要让你 保持在视线范围内
Because they wanna keep you in their sights.
因为他们在监视你
Because they’re watching you.
可是在哪里? 铜像、喷水池、大楼
But from where? The statue, fountain, building.
那里,那间饭店
There. The hotel.
你知道它的份量吗?
You know what you have?
-我想我们很清楚 -你在干嘛?
– I think we have a pretty good idea. – What you doing?
寻找随身碟的独特资料 才能将它和其他随身碟区分
Getting unique data from the memory key so we can identify this key from any other…
再做标示 开始做证物管制链的纪录
…label it, start a proper record of the chain of custody…
好呈报给我信任的法官
…to present to the judges I trust.

Cool.
-可恶 -怎么了?
– No. – What’s wrong?
是随身碟上的日期戳记
No, it’s the date stamp on the memory key.
这是复♥制♥的时间
It’s the copy date.
-抱歉,什么意思? -这是档案复♥制♥的时间
– I’m sorry, what’s that? – It’s the date the damn thing was copied.
不是对话录音当时的日期
Not the date that the conversation was originally recorded.
那又如何? 你自己也听过内容了
So what? I mean, you heard what was on the tape.
没有对话发生时机的 正确日期戳记
Without a time stamp of exactly when this conversation took place…
我们无法证明这段 戴伦斯史泰门的对话
…we can’t prove that this is Terrence steadman talking…
是在你据称杀了他之后发生
…after you supposedly killed him.
这可能是他丧礼 一年前的谈话内容
This could’ve happened a year before his funeral.
既然无法鉴定真假
No, it can’t be authenticated…
就无法呈堂证供
…so it can’t be admitted to any court as evidence.
人们为了录音送命 我的家人因此死了
People died because of this. My family died.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
在法律上来说 这段录音毫无用处
Legally speaking, this tape is useless.
-你好 -亚历山大曼宏,调查局
– Hi. – Alexander Mahone, FBI.
这两人有来住房♥吗?
Have either of these men checked in?
-我没有见过 -这个女人呢?
– Not that I’ve seen. – How about this woman?

Yeah.
1006房♥
Room 1006.
1006,谢谢
Ten-o-six. Ten-o-six. Thank you.
还没结束,就差这么一点了
It’s not over. We’re this close.
你已经说没救了
You’ve already said it’s done.
事实上,我是说无法在法庭上 证明你无罪
Actually, I said it couldn’t help exonerate you in a court of law.
它在法外或许还有帮助
Maybe it can help you outside the law.
怎么帮?
How?
我们都听过这段对话
Well, we all heard the conversation.
录音不只能证明林克的清白
There’s more to this tape than potential proof of Lincoln’s innocence.
更能证明卡洛琳雷诺兹的罪行
There is proof of Caroline Reynolds’ guilt.
一个她不想让 任何人知道的罪行
Guilt about something she does not want anyone to know anything about.
所以我们要勒索她
So we blackmail her.
我是法务人员,不是我说的
I’m an officer of the court. I didn’t say that.
勒索换取什么?
Blackmail in exchange for what?
总统大赦
A presidential pardon.
陷害我的女人 现在要她还我自♥由♥
So the woman that set me up is gonna set me free.
我认为她会亲自签字同意
I think she’ll sign it with her own hand.
A、B小队,这里是1号♥队长
Ace Team, Beta Team, this is Leader One,
所有群众请勿跨越护栏
All spectators must remain behind the barricade.
总统即将抵达
The president will be arriving shortly.
总统将在两分钟内抵达基地
The president will reach Home Base in T-minus 2 minutes,
我爱你
I love you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!