你被人跟踪,葛林先生
You were tailed, Mr. Green.
由法官来找我们
The judge comes to us.
我会安排会面时间
I’ll set up the meeting.
你有看见我的衣服吗?
Do you see my clothes?
你哥已经确保 甩掉了所有跟踪我的人
Your brother made certain that anybody who was tailing me is long gone.
更重要的是,我有气喘
And on top of that, I’m an asthmatic.
我的吸入器在外套口袋里 林克逼我把外套扔了
My inhaler is in my jacket pocket, which Lincoln made me throw away.
我现在没事 但十分钟后我会呼吸困难
I’m okay now, but in about 10 minutes, I’m gonna have a hard time breathing.
车上手套箱有备用吸入器 所以可以回我车上了吗?
I’ve got a spare in my glove box, so could we please just get back to my car?
我的车就在几条街外
My car is just a few blocks away.
-沙丁胺醇、寇多赛还是沛德松? -什么?
– Albuterol, Cortizaide or prednizone? – What?
我母亲也有气喘
My mother was an asthmatic.
-你的吸入器里是什么药? -这有什么差别吗?
– What do you use in your inhaler? – What the hell difference does it make?
请你回答问题
Just answer the question, please.
你真的很烦人,你知道吗?
You’re a real piece of work, you know that?
我到底要向你证明几次?
How many times I gotta prove myself to you?
就这一次
Just one.
好吧,寇多赛
Fine. Cortizaide.
抱歉,我ue4d1
I’m sorry, it’s just…
如果你能了解ue4d1
If you knew what…
了解我们经历的一切
If you knew what we’d been through.
我了解
I understand.
-可以回我车上了吧? -好
– Can we now just please go to my car? – Yeah.
一张到曼谷的单程机票,谢谢
A one-way ticket to Bangkok, s’il vous plait,
很抱歉
oh, I’m sorry.
(伯明罕,阿♥拉♥巴马州 伯明罕国际机场)
We don’t have anything until tomorrow. Unless you don’t mind…
明天才有机位 还是你不介意
到芝加哥转机?
…taking a few connections through Chicago?
到国外还要再转机一次
And there’s one more international stop.
能先出发就好
Whatever leaves first.
好,麻烦你出示证件
Okay. ID, please.
是史戴摩先生?
Okay, Mr. Stammel?
是史戴摩医生
Oh, it’s Dr. Stammel.
-谢谢你 -好,请稍等一下
– And thank you. – All right. It’ll be just a few minutes.
-我帮你托运行李 -不,我要随身带着
– I’ll check this bag for you. – Oh, no. It’s coming with me.
先生,那已经远远超过 随身行李的重量限制
Sir, I know that bag is way over the weight limit for carryon.
三顿重的飞机在天上飞 多几磅又有何差别ue4d1
What difference does a few pounds make on a 3-ton aircraft whether it’s up above…?
这会违反联邦航♥空♥总署规定
It’s an FAA violation.
先生,你的行李会很安全的
Sir, your bag will be safe.
今天风城的旅客 将有苦头吃了
Today will be a tough day for travelers in the Windy city,,,
因为卡莱尔大饭店 方圆六街区的路
,,, as all streets in a six-block radius of the Grand carlisle Hotel,,,
都已经被封锁,为的是
,,, have been closed to traffic in anticipation,,,
雷诺兹总统今晚将在 该饭店发表演说
,,, of President Reynolds’ speech there this evening,
这是总统到 中西部访问的其中一站
This will be one of several Midwestern stops for the president,,,
她正开始启动竞选的造势活动
,,, as she ramps up her election campaign,
西奥,我知道你是新来的 但笔记纸两面都要用,懂吗?
Hey, Theo, I know you’re new, but we use both sides of legal pads in this office, okay?
回收前,要先降低使用量
Before we recycle, we reduce.
卡曼其人善用整只水牛
The Comanche used the entire buffalo.
我们也要效法
So can we.
事实上 多数的族人会在农田耕作
Actually, majority of tribes would farm land…
直到土壤不再肥沃,他们就会綞离
…till it was stripped of its fertility, then they’d just move on.
印度安人会保护资源 是自♥由♥主义白人内疚的迷思
The Indian as conservationist is a myth created by white liberal guilt.
-保罗 -你好,克莉丝汀
– Paul. – Hi, Kristine.
我以为在爸的葬礼上可以见到你
I’d hoped maybe I’d see you at Dad’s funeral.
那个人在心跳停止前早就死了
That man died long before his heart stopped.
葬礼只是个形式罢了
That funeral was a formality.
-这么说不公平 -是实话
– That’s really not fair. – It’s true.
你想知道妈的近况吗?
So you wanna know how Mom is?
有人把你从胯间生出来 不代表她就是你母亲
Someone spitting you out of their crotch doesn’t make them your mother.
那女人是疯子
That woman is insane.
你不记得?你都压抑在心里吗?
Do you remember? Have you suppressed it all?
我知道,保罗 我每天都要面对她,和你不一样
I know, Paul. I was there every day, unlike you.
-我面对她18年了 -然后你一声不响地离开
– I was there for 18 years. – And then you just left.
我才10岁,保罗
I was 10, Paul.
你是我唯一的家人,你却丢下我
You were all I had in the world, and you just left me there.
对不起
I’m sorry.
如果我有办法,我一定会带你走 而且我每天都想你
If I could’ve taken you with me, I would’ve, and I’ve thought about you every day.
我已经不是你记忆中的哥哥
I’m not the brother you remember.
我变了
I’ve changed…
变得ue4d1非常糟糕
…in a really bad way.
现在我已经分不清善恶了
To the point where I don’t know what good or bad is anymore.
我要去做一件事 我非这么做不可
And I am gonna do something, I have to do something…
很多人将会认为我罪不可赦
…that a lot of people are gonna think is horrible.
-保罗 -我只要你记住
– Paul. – And you just remember…
和你一同长大的哥哥
…the brother you grew up with.
别忘了他
Just remember him.
你是我的妹妹,克莉丝汀,我爱你
You’re my sister, Kristine. I love you.
我被打晕 我不知道他们往哪逃走
I was out cold. I don’t know where they went.
是他们要你 在芝加哥市中心见面?
And it was their idea for you to meet them here in the middle of Chicago?

Yeah.
真是的
Oh, man.
-曼宏? -你太慢通知我,他们逃走了
– Mahone? – You brought me in too late. They’re gone.
-那就去找他们 -我想搞清楚
– Then find them. – Let me get this straight.
这两兄弟回到 离逃出的监狱15里外的城市
They come back to a city 15 miles from the prison they escaped from.
他们为何要这样?
Why would they do that?
也许因为总统要在芝加哥演说 他们另有计谋
Maybe because the president’s in Chicago to make a speech, they’re up to something.
所以我们要把他们揪出来
Which is why we need to find them.
有这么多人
And of all people…
他们却要见 检察总长办公室的人
…they wanna meet somebody from the attorney general’s office.
重点是什么?
Your point?
柏劳是清白的
Burrows is innocent.
你真厉害,亚历 跟广♥告♥说的一样
You’re good, Alex, as advertised.
没有人是真正清白的
No one’s truly innocent.
这点你应该最清楚
You, of all people, should know that,
一定是接待员搞的鬼 我只和她说过话
It must’ve been the receptionist. She’s the only one I spoke to.
迈克斯科菲尔德,这位是库柏葛林
Michael scofield, Cooper Green.
我们得在宝宝来之前 尽量找机会做
We gotta get as much of that in as possible before the baby gets here.
为什么?
Why?
因为ue4d1
Because.
等宝宝越长越大 这样不是很怪吗?
Once the baby’s growing in there, doesn’t it just get kind of wrong?
也对
Oh, yeah.
-干嘛? -我感觉到宝宝在动
– What? – I just felt the baby move.
-费南多,不可能的 -我很清楚感觉到了
– No, Fernando, that’s impossible. – I know what I just felt.
医生说在某些行为后
Well, the doctor did say that he can become active…
他会变得比较好动
…after certain activities.
-你有感觉到吗? -有,轻轻的震动
– Did you feel that? – Yeah, like a flutter?
震动才怪,他真强壮
Flutter, my ass. He’s strong.
他要当国家足球队的队长
He’s gonna be the captain of the national soccer team.
你有听到吗,小子?
You hear that, junior?
等你一出生 我就要给你一颗足球
Soon as you’re born, I’m putting a soccer ball in your hands.
不行,要给他书本
No, he’s gonna have books.
好吧
Fine.
足球的书
Books about soccer.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
我就说一切都会事过境綞
I told you everything was gonna work out.
我们在荒凉的无人之处
We’re out in the middle of nowhere.
宝宝又健康
The baby’s doing great.
一切都会很美好
Everything’s gonna be perfect.
各位乘客请注意
Your attention, please,
看来天候状况一切良好
It looks like we’ve got nothing but smooth skies ahead,,,
我们很快就能抵达墨西哥
,,, so we should be arriving in Mejico,,,,
抱歉,餐点什么时候上? 我快饿死了
Excuse me, when is the meal coming? I’m starved.
为了降低机票价钱
As a way to keep ticket prices low…
我们的服务项目 已不包括机上餐点
…we removed in-flight meals from our service package.
那服务项目剩下什么?
Well, what’s left on the service package?
脆饼和麦片
Pretzels and bags of Krispity Krunch.
给我脆饼
Pretzels.
请稍等
Just a few minutes.
有空请帮我倒饮料,亲爱的
Freshen me up when you get a chance, darling.
马上来,史戴摩医生
Right away, Dr. Stammel.
蒂蒂的状况很好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!