可是我还是不懂
But I don’t understand.
你ue4d1要干嘛?
What…? What the hell you think you’re doing?
-你好 -葛林先生?
– Hello. – Mr, Green?
-是 -我是林克柏劳
– Yes. – This is Lincoln Burrows.
照我的话去做
Do exactly what I say.
把你的西装外套 丢进身后的垃圾筒
Your suit jacket. Toss it in the trash behind you.
-什么? -快点
– Excuse me? – Do it.
好,价值两千元的西装 已经丢进垃圾筒了
All right, I just threw my $2000 Zegna suit jacket in the garbage.
很好
Good,
公园另一头有个喷水池 四分钟后过去
There’s a fountain on the other side of the park. Be there in four minutes.
四ue4d1?
Four…?
长话短说,手♥机♥快没电了
Make it quick. The cell is running out of juice.
你猜对了
You were right.
-有人跟踪他? -对
– He’s being tailed? – Yeah,
交给我去办
on it.
-什么事? -我找一个穿西装的人
– Yeah? – I’m looking for a guy in a suit,
很多人都穿西装ue4d1
Lot of guys with suits…
是我
It’s me.
看见喷水池了吗?
See the fountain?
-怎么会看不见? -跳进去
– How could I not? – Get in,
他们想弄湿麦克风 以防我们给他装窃听器
They wanna drown the mics, in case we bugged him.
先生,这是给你的
Hey, mister. This is for you.
-我没兴趣 -不是要卖♥♥给你
– I’m not interested. – I’m not selling it.
有人给我20元叫我拿给 一个全身落汤鸡的人,拿去
Some dude gave me 20 bucks to give it to the first wet guy I see. Here.
有看到对面的大楼吗?
See the building across from you?
-有 -进去
– Yeah. – Go inside,
太荒谬了,我已经什么都照做了
This is getting ridiculous. I’ve done everything you asked.
-如果你们想见我ue4d1 -我们被骗太多次了
– Lf you wanna meet me… – Been burned way too many times.
我们要确保 这次不会出差错
We need to make sure this thing goes down right.
进去,手♥机♥继续贴住耳朵
Go inside, and keep the phone to your ear.
-是? -情况如何?
– Yeah? – Where are we?
他们进了贝克博物馆 但有我们的人
They’ve gone inside the Beck Museum, But we got men out back,
他逃不掉的
He’s not going anywhere.
-说 -去伊伯公园
– Yeah? – Get to Ebert Park,
我有人手在跟踪 斯科菲尔德和柏劳
I have men on Scofield and Burrows,
伊伯公园?
Ebert Park?
斯科菲尔德打算和 我们监视的目标见面
Scofield set a meet with a target we’re surveilling.
斯科菲尔德怎么会在芝加哥?
What the hell’s scofield doing in Chicago?
猎物自己送上门 你还有疑问?
You’re asking why the deer walked into your cross hairs?
抓住机会,曼宏
Just take the shot, Mahone.
我会处理ue4d1
I’m on it, I’m on it.
还有亚历
And, Alex,
富兰克林
Franklin.
-我用他帮我抓斯科菲尔德 -对
– I’m using Franklin to help me find scofield. – Yeah,
但我们不需要他了
We don’t need him for that anymore,
我需要的是他 死得不会启人疑窦
What I do need is a death with no questions.
听着,还没有消息 但我肯定他很快会回应,好吗?
Hey, look, it’s nothing yet, man, but I’m sure he’ll hit me real soon, okay?
如果我遇到和你同样的遭遇
You know, if I were in your situation…
你做的一切,所有的决定
…everything you’ve done, every decision you’ve made…
我也会如出一辙
…I’d have done the same thing.
你是个好人,好父亲
You’re a good man, a good father.
我们的计划有点改变
There’s been a change of plans.
看来我不需要你帮忙了
And it looks like I’m not gonna need your help after all.
你们已经找到斯科菲尔德了
So you found scofield.
我的同事就快逮到他了
My colleagues are getting pretty close, yeah.
-所以ue4d1 -所以你可以放我走了
– So… – so I guess you can set me free, then.
当然不行
Of course not.
-我们之间有协议,对吧? -对
– You and me, we had a deal, right? – Right.
我让你老婆出狱,医治你的女儿
I get your wife released, take care of your daughter’s health…
你帮我找到斯科菲尔德
…and you get me scofield.
可是你已经找到他了 你刚刚才说的
But you’re getting him yourself. You just said that.
我知道,我只想告诉你
I know, I know. I just want you to know…
我会遵守协议,帮助你的家人
…that I’m gonna keep my promise to you, and I’m gonna help your family.
但我也需要你帮忙
But I’m gonna need your help too.
这件事你一定不想做
And this is something you’re not gonna wanna do.
我也不想要你这样 但我需要你做
I don’t want you to do this, but I need you to.
如果你拒绝,我会再逮捕凯西
If you don’t, I’ll have Kacee arrested again…
停止蒂蒂的医疗
…and I’ll have Dede’s medical care stopped…
我会怨自己、痛恨自己
…and I will hate myself, and it’ll make me sick…
但我发誓
…but I swear to God…
我会毁了她们的人生 所以不要逼我
I will ruin their lives. Don’t make me.
你到底想说什么?
What the hell are you saying to me?
待会你的牢房♥里会有个包裹
Later, you’ll get a package in your cell.
是我给你的 我要你使用,懂吗?
It’s gonna be from me. I need you to use it, okay?
里面是什么?
Well, what’s in it?
等等,里面到底有什么?
Yo. Yo, what the hell is in it, man?
使用它,不然你会后悔
Just use it or you’ll wish you had.
包裹里有什么?
What’s in the package?
包裹里到底有什么?
What the hell is in the package, man?
等等,包裹里有什么东西?
Yo, what the hell is in the package, man?
我到大厅了
Okay, I’m in the lobby.
走上左边的楼梯
Take the stairs to your left.
上去之后,穿过天桥
When you get to the top, cross the catwalk,
我走过来了
okay, I’m across.
往走廊走,下楼到地下室
Go down the hall, down the stairs to the basement.
进去白色的门
Go through the white door.
左边的门
The one on the left,
莎拉,你早该先来找我
sara, I wish you’d come to me first.
我和库柏葛林很熟
Cooper Green and I go way back.
现在能帮迈克 和林克的人只有他了
If anyone can help Michael and Lincoln, it’s him.
-有事能效劳吗? -是,葛林先生在吗?
– Can I help you? – Yeah, is Mr. Green in?
他在等你吗?
Is he expecting you?
布鲁斯
Bruce.
太好了,你回来了 我是来帮你的
Oh, good, you’re back. I’m here to help you.
-帮我?帮什么? -斯科菲尔德和柏劳在哪里?
– Help me? With what? – Scofield and Burrows. Where are they now?
-真是太扯了 -葛林先生,这是地下隧♥道♥
– This is absurd. – Mr, Green, this tunnel goes underground,
你已经在另一栋大楼下方
You’re already under another building,
有看到右边第二扇门吗?
see the second door on your right?
恭喜
Congratulations.
你到达了
You made it.
抱歉,我是莎拉♥丹♥奎迪
I’m sorry, sara Tancredi.
你今天应该见过 斯科菲尔德和柏劳吧?
I trust you’ve met with scofield and Burrows today?
如果有,我应该会记得
Well, I’m sure I’d remember if I did.
莎拉?
Sara?
如果你是库柏葛林 迈克现在见的人是谁?
If you’re Cooper Green, who’s with Michael right now?
葛林先生?
Mr. Green?
我是迈克斯科菲尔德
I’m Michael scofield.
很高兴终于见到你
Well, it’s nice to finally meet you.
录音在你手上吗?
Do you have the tape?
就在这
It’s right here.
-什么事? -林克,是我莎拉,听我说
– Yeah? – Lincoln, it’s Sara, Listen to me,
和迈克见面的人不是库柏葛林 你有听见吗?
The man Michael’s with is not Cooper Green. You hear me?
现在和迈克见面的人 不是库柏葛林
The man that Michael’s with right now is not Cooper Green.
动作要快,这里是芝加哥
We should hurry. We’re in Chicago.
公♥司♥很快就会察觉你来了
Won’t be long before the Company knows you’re in town.
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
我们要确保 录音交到对的人手上
Well, we’re gonna make sure that that tape goes into the right hands.
谁的手上?
Whose?
一个朋友
A friend.
什么样的朋友?
What kind of friend?
他是联邦法官
He’s a federal judge.
这样你满意吗?
Is that good enough for you?
这段录音是我哥和我的人生
Well, this tape is my brother’s life and mine.
因此,我要知道名字
And consequently, I need a name.
史考特华伦法官
Judge scott Warren.
他是前总统米尔斯
A lifetime appointee…
指派的终生制法官
…who was put on the bench by President Mills.
他不怕丢掉工作 也无须效忠雷诺兹
He has no job to lose, no loyalty to Reynolds.
他和我们一样希望她下台
Wants to see her gone, just like us.
我们走吧,我的车停在铜像附近
Well, let’s go. I left my car over by the statue.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!