不过你不是来社交的吧?
But that’s not what you were doing, is it?
亨利?
Henry?
不介意我请你掏空口袋吧?
You don’t mind if I ask you to empty your pockets?
-事实上我介意 -我不打算玩游戏,亨利
– As a matter of fact, I do. – I’m not gonna play any games, Henry.
你今天来的原因 我们心知肚明
We both know why you came here today.
我建议你不要挡路,年轻人
I suggest you get out of my way, young man.
我办不到
I can’t do that.
除非你想害自己 和家人惹上大♥麻♥烦
Unless you’d like to cause serious trouble for yourself and your family…
我建议你 把找到的东西交出来
…I advise you to hand over whatever it is you found.
立刻交出来
Now.
迈克ue4d1
Michael…
上车!
Get in!
走了!林克!
Let’s go! Linc!
莎拉!
Sara!
不要怕ue4d1别紧张ue4d1
It’s okay, it’s okay. Easy, easy. It’s okay, it’s okay.
女士,你没事吧?
Ma’am, you all right?
怎么会这样?
I don’t understand.
有人匿名通报说 这里有人被挟持
We got a call. Someone said there was a hostage situation here.
没有人知道我们在这里
No one knew we were here.
你没事吧?好
Are you okay? Okay.
情况如何?
So, what’s going on?
令嫒恐怕有肾衰很的迹象
I’m afraid your daughter shows signs of renal failure.
她做过血液透析吗?
Has she ever had hemodialysis?
血液ue4d1没有ue4d1 以前没有这么严重过
No. Hemo…? No, no. This has never really gone that far.
你打算现在就做?
What, are you planning on doing it right here?
这里没办法做 她也还没准备好
We’re not set up for it. Neither is she.
可是几条街外 有个郡立洗肾诊所
But there is a county dialysis clinic a few blocks away.
但我们得在她脖子上插导管 她才能接受检验
But we’re going to have to place a catheter in her neck, so she can be examined.
不要动,甜心,会有点冷
Hold still, sweetie. This’ll be a little cold.
没关系的,宝贝
It’s okay, baby.
等等ue4d1那是什么?
Wait, wait, wait. What is that?
套针,用来插导管用的
It’s a trocar. It’s used for placing the catheter.
躺下,甜心
Lie down, honey.
-有必要做到这地步吗? -听着ue4d1
– Do we really have to go this far? – Look…
我已经尽力在帮你 但你得认清一点
I’m doing the best I can here. But you gotta understand something.
你女儿生病了
Your daughter is sick.
这方法看似很极端 是因为情况紧急
Now, this may look like a desperate measure because it is.
会有点痛,甜心
This is gonna hurt a little bit, sweetie.
住手!住手
Stop! Stop.
走吧,宝贝
Come on, baby.
来吧,宝贝,我办不到
Come on, baby. I can’t do this.
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
我和波普谈好条件
I made a deal with Pope.
你和波普谈条件? 什么条件?
You made a deal with Pope? What kind of deal?
如果他跟我们走 拿到我们要的东西ue4d1
If he came with us, and if we got what we needed…
我说我会自首
…I said I’d turn myself in.
什么?我们根本不知道 那是什么玩意儿
What? We don’t even know what this thing is.
可能毫无用处,迈克 你知道这件事吗?
It could be nothing, Michael. You know about this?
他现在说了我才知道
Not until it came out of his mouth.
我只有这个办法
It was the only thing I could think of.
你们俩还是可以结束整件事 但我没办法帮忙了
You two can still finish this. You’ll just have to do it without me.
我不会让你自首,迈克 这件事回不了头
I’m not gonna let you do this, Michael. There’s no coming back from this.
-听着 -停下来干嘛?
– Now, look. – What’s the holdup?
你哥说的对
Your brother’s right.
法♥院♥绝不会对你宽容以待
I wouldn’t count on the courts to show you any leniency in this.
没关系,我说过 我会遵守诺言
That doesn’t matter. I said I’d hold up my end of the deal.
你已经遵守了
You already did.
我听过内容,这证据很重要
I listened to this. You have something here.
很多人会因此遭殃 但现在已经在你手上
There are gonna be a lot of people who wish you didn’t, but you do.
-亨利ue4d1 -我若是你,就会马上走
– Listen, Henry… – I’d go now, if I were you.
别以为我原谅你了
And don’t consider this forgiveness.
事实上,我可能 马上会改变心意
In fact, I’m about 10 seconds away from changing my mind.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好ue4d1
Okay.
来吧ue4d1
Here, let’s…
把帽子戴上,好吗?
Let’s tuck you in, all right? Okay?
来,我们走
Come on, let’s go.
听着,我们再坐着 休息一下
Listen, let’s just sit for a little bit longer, okay?
等一下再走,好吗?
We’re gonna go in a little bit, okay?
你知道爸爸很爱你,对吧?
You know Daddy loves you with all his heart, right?
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我真的对不起你
I’m so sorry.
对不起,宝贝
I’m so sorry, baby.
-什么事? -有你的电♥话♥
– Yeah? – I got a call for you.
我再回电 刚接到北边的诊所通报
I’ll call back. I just heard from some clinic up north.
富兰克林半小时前去过那里
They had contact with Franklin half an hour ago.
你最好接这通电♥话♥
I think you want to take this.
接过来
Put it through.
我是曼宏
Yeah? Mahone.
-你是负责人吗? -对
– Is this the man in charge? – Oh, yeah,
我是班哲明迈尔斯富兰克林
My name is Benjamin Miles Franklin.
(电♥话♥)
我要自首
And I wanna turn myself in.
但我有一个条件
But I got one condition,
把我妻子放出来
My wife, well, she goes free,
我女儿需要母亲
My little daughter, she needs her mother.
我没必要跟你谈条件 富兰克林先生
I don’t think I need to make a deal with you, Mr. Franklin.
如果我有你要的资讯呢?
What if I got something you need?
(赶快康复)
你的妻子一小时前已经出狱 她马上会过来
Your wife was released an hour ago. She’ll be here soon.
答应我她会好起来
Promise me that she will be okay.
只要你遵守诺言
Just hold up your end of the deal.
我会的
I will.
我会帮你抓到斯科菲尔德
I’ll get you scofield.
拿去
Here we go.
你觉得会是对话内容吗?
You think it’s a conversation?
是不可告人的对话
One they don’t want us to hear.
-准备好了吗? -放吧
– You ready? – Let’s do it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!