– Corona de oro Club? – It’s a cigar club. Her father was a member.
他在里面有个恒温箱
He kept a private humidor there.
替我准备到芝加哥的飞机
Get me a jet to Chicago.
我得走了
航站在那里
我知道,我得去厕所
航站也有厕所
真的吗?谢谢你
谢谢你载我一程
你有备用枪吗?
你可能会需要,目标就是他
(追缉费南多苏克)
他已经来了
我刚刚才看到他
你不会还认为 他会出现吧?
Tell me you’re not still thinking he’s gonna show.
他让你失望太多次了 你很清楚
He’s let you down so many times. You know that.
也许是肚里的宝宝告诉我 这一次他一定会来
Maybe it’s the baby in me that’s telling me that this time, it’s gonna be different.
我不想戳破你的美梦 但他不会来的
I don’t mean to burst your bubble, but he’s not gonna show.
美梦没有破灭!
Bubble’s not burst!
-我有三个字要说 -什么?
– I got three words for you. – Yeah?
我们跑
We gotta run.
回头见,泰瑞莎
We’ll see you, Theresa.
(伊斯塔帕)
(计程车)
-很高兴你来了 -你真是个疯子
– I’m so glad you came. – You’re crazy.
警♥察♥怎么知道?
How did they know?
你确定吗?
You’re certain?
-确定箱子里的东西? -不,但我们只有这条路可走
– About what’s in the box? – No. But it’s all we’ve got.
谢谢你,亨利
Thank you, Henry.
你确定要让他做?
You sure about this?
不确定
Nope.
不管怎样 你还欠我一顿晚餐
Either way, you still owe me dinner.
是吗?
Is that so?

Yep.
你到福克斯河第一个礼拜 答应我出去后要请我吃晚餐
First week in Fox River, you promised me if you got out, you’d take me to dinner.
也许办完这件事ue4d1
Well, maybe after we wrap this up, we can stop off…
回波普家的路上 我可以买♥♥牛肉卷请你吃
…and get you a burrito on the way back to Pope’s house.
我不知道你的饮食习惯ue4d1
I don’t know what you’re used to…
可是没有菲力牛排 我是不会放过你的
…but anything short of a filet mignon is not gonna cut it with me.
就这么说定了
It’s a date.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone.
-喂 -你怎么说动他的?
– Hey. – How’d you pull it off?
-待会儿再说,他进去了吗? -进去了
– I’ll tell you later. Is he in yet? – Yep.
应该不用几分钟
This shouldn’t take more than a couple minutes,
再久的话 我们就有麻烦了
Any longer than that, we’ll know we’ve got trouble,
午安,波普先生 这边请
Good afternoon, Mr. Pope. Right this way.
谢谢
Thank you.
-波普先生 -华伦,你好吗?
– Mr. Pope. – Hey, Warren. How’s it going?
你有听说今早的事吗? 莎拉♥丹♥奎迪跑来了
You hear what happened this morning? Sara Tancredi came in.
有,我听说了
Yeah, so I heard.
下次ue4d1别再让她跑了
Well, next time, don’t let her get away.
谢谢
Thanks.
(弗兰克丹奎迪)
不好意思 可以借用一下电脑吗?
Excuse me. You mind if I borrow your computer for a moment?
-没问题 -谢谢
– No problem. – Thanks.
来帮忙,孩子们
Pitch in, chitlins.
不行,我们不能住在这里
We can’t do this. We can’t live here.
这么乱当然不行 我们要整理,我们正在整理
Of course, not like this. We gonna clean. We are cleaning.
我们要重建这房♥子
We gonna rebuild.
你不能这样对他们 你自己看看他们
You can’t do this to them. Look at them.
你们过来一下好吗?
You all mind coming along here for a minute?
过来,不用我再拿枪出来了吧
Come on. I think we’re past me waving that gun around, don’t you think?
进去,快点
In here. Now, come on.
-你要做什么? -他们不会有事的,苏珊
– What are you doing? – Nothing is gonna happen to them, susan.
小苏珊,你以为 我带你们来这里ue4d1
Suzy Q., do you think I’d bring you here…
一个对我来说如此神圣的地方 难道会是要害你们吗?
…to so sacred a place to me as this, if I meant you ill?
看着我!
Look at me!
你眼前的人 不是你以为的禽兽
I am not the animal you think you see before you.
我是因果轮回下的受害者
I am the laws of karma all come down wrong.
-你还不懂吗? -我不懂
– Don’t you understand? – I don’t.
我的意思是ue4d1
What I’m trying to say…
我是我父亲的罪恶
…is that I am the sin of my father.
-你说这些干嘛? -因为我爱你
– Why are you telling me this? – Because I love you.
因为我要你了解我
Because I want you to understand me.
我是包威家族最后一人
I am the last in the line of Bagwells.
墮落血统的尾巴
The tail end of a corrupted breed.
感谢老天 地球上将不再有这家族的人
The earth, thank God, shall see no more of our generations.
我无法生育,苏珊
I cannot procreate, susan.
但这反而带给我极大的希望
And yet there’s something in that that gives me great hope.
包威家族 不会再流窜在世上
No more Bagwells shall roam this planet.
这污秽的血统不再遗害人间
Not with that vile blood in their veins.
我只想终止这血统 连根铲除
All I wanna do is end that bloodline, extirpate it…
再重新来过
…and start another afresh.
-组成新的家庭 -泰迪
– A new family. – Oh, Teddy.
这两个孩子是我的救赎
Those children are my salvation.
让我把这世界 变得更美好的契机!
My chance to make this world a better place.
我会行善,苏珊
I will be good, susan.
我会爱他们 我会爱你
I will love them. I will love you.
我会信教、受洗 步上正道
I will take communion, be baptized under a truer light.
我只请求你回报我的爱 一点点就好
All I ask is that you love me back, just a little.
或者假以时日 学会爱上我也行
Or learn to do so in time.
你办得到吗,苏珊?
Can you do that, susan?
我办不到
I can’t.
我办不到
I can’t.
对不起
I’m sorry.
求求你ue4d1
Please. Please.
泰迪,求求你,天啊ue4d1
Teddy, please. Oh, God.
泰迪
Teddy.
泰迪,求求你
Teddy, please.
泰迪,对不起
Teddy, I’m sorry.
我办得到ue4d1
I can do it, I can do it…
(第八街诊所)
-这里是哪里? -医生的诊所,甜心
– Where are we? – At the doctor’s office, sweetie.
你好?有人吗? 这里有紧急状况
Hello? Hello. I have an emergency in here.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello.
-你是医生吗? -你得排队
– Hey, you the doctor? – You need to wait your turn.
轮到我了 我有紧急状况
No, it is my turn. This is an emergency right here.
请你看看我女儿好吗? 她不舒服
I need you to look at my daughter, okay? Now, she’s not feeling too good.
拜托
Please.
甜心,等一下
Here, sweetie. Hold on.
对不起
I’m sorry.
拿去,我所有的钱都拿去
Hey, look, this is all the money I got, okay?
一共四百美金
That’s $400.
请你看看我的女儿
Please look at my daughter.
-她怎么了? -她有多囊性肾病
– What’s the matter with her? – She has a kidney disease. PKD.
平常病情都受到控制 可是现在情况不妙
Normally, we have it under control, but I don’t like what I’m seeing now.
她的肚子痛 而且体温一直很高
She’s having stomach hurts, okay, she’s always hot.
-进食状况呢? -她毫无食欲
– How’s her appetite? – It’s gone.
-她一直很累,对吧宝贝? -好吧
– She’s always tired. Ain’t that right, baby? – All right.
坐上来
Hop up here.
谢谢
Thank you.
医生会仔细帮你检查好吗?
Okay, he just wants to take a good look at you, okay?
-我可能要做一些检验 -尽量做没关系
– I may need to run a few tests. – Hey, just do what you have to do, man.
我就在旁边陪你,好吗?
I’m gonna be right here, okay, baby?

Okay.
-如何? -情况如何?
– Yeah? – What’s going on now?
他还在里面
He’s still in there.
拖太久了
This is taking too long.
等等ue4d1他来了
Wait, wait, wait. Here he comes.
-怎么回事? -有人来了
– What’s happening? – We got company.
你好,亨利
Hello, Henry.
-我不知道你抽雪茄 -你是谁?
– Didn’t know you were a cigar man. – Who are you?
一个朋友,应该说是同事 我们都是执法人员
A friend. A colleague, in fact. We’re both in law enforcement.
我已经不是了
I’m not anymore.
也对,你退休了
That’s right. You’re retired.
-你认识他? -对
– You know that guy? – Yeah.
看来你过得很悠闲 抽雪茄、喝美酒社交
Looks like the lifestyle’s treating you well. Socializing over Cubans and cognac.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!