I’m on my way.
让他留在原地
Keep him there,
一个人
Alone.
有斯科菲尔德和柏劳的消息 我要立刻知道
Any information on scofield and Burrows, I want to be notified immediately.
如果你没意见的话
If that works out for you.
下一个车站 一定有警♥察♥等着我们
They’re gonna have cops waiting for us at the next station.
-我们得跳车 -然后呢?
– We need to jump, then. – And do what?
躲在桶子底下?
Hide under a barrel?
林克说的对
Linc’s right.
把东西放进去
Okay, just put those in there.
我真的很抱歉
So sorry about all this.
没事的,甜心
It’s okay, sweetpea.
东西都在里面,老兄
Here’s everything right here, man.
-没事了 -好
– It’s good. – All right.
所有人立刻进仓库里
Everyone in the storage room. Now.
什么?
What?
到后面去,等警♥察♥来
Get back there, until the cops show up.
不ue4d1我不能进去
No, no, no, no. I can’t go back there.
-我们走吧 -不行
– Come on. – No.
你一直都很冷静 现在别害死自己
You kept a cool head this whole time, don’t get yourself killed.
你听好了
You know what? Listen to me.
我是个通缉犯
I’m a wanted man.
知道吗?
Okay?
警♥察♥来,我会被关回监狱 那我还无所谓
The police show up here, they’ll take me back to prison. You know what? That’s fine.
可是我的小女儿生病了
But my little girl right here, she’s sick…
到时她会无依无靠
…and she’s gonna be left alone.
我不能让这种事发生
And I can’t let that happen.
所以拜托你让我们走好吗?
So can you please let us go?
-走吧 -好
– Split. – Okay.
-快走 -甜心,我们走
– Go on. – Come on, sweetie, let’s go.
所有人到后面去,快点
All right, everyone in the back. Move.
你不能走
Not you.
你要跟我走
You’re coming with me.
快进去
Go on, move.
你乖乖留在这里好吗?
Look, I want you to stay right here, okay?
-进去 -等等
– Go on. – Hey.
-你最好放开她 -快滚,这是最后一次机会
– I think you should let her go, man. – Take off. Last chance.
你已经抢到钱了
You got the money…
抢劫和攻击罪 那只是小罪,关一下就出来了
…burglary and assault, man. Hey, that’s change, that’s little time.
但你现在的行为?
But this right here?
你会终生出不了监狱 你最好相信我
You will be in prison for the rest of your life. You believe me on that.
如果你不想让女儿 看见你惨死ue4d1
Unless you want your daughter to see you die…
就快滚
…move.
我是在帮助你
I’m trying to help you, man.
过来!
Come here!
甜心,不要过来
Sweetie, stay right there.
糟了
Oh, no.
是谁揍他的?
Who did this?
是我
I did.
谢谢你
Thank you.
疯仔!
Haywire.
不准动!
Don’t move.
赖瑞,快跑!快跑!
Run, Larry, run. Run, run.
迪诺,是我艾瑞克 有四人跳车
Dino, it’s Eric, We got four jumpers,
三男一女 马上报告,行驶到下个车站
Three males and a female, call it in and get to the next station,
听到没? 快载我们到下一站
Do you hear me? Get us to the next station,
撞开路障的人跳下车了
The men who pushed the roadblock are off the train…
约在五十四里路标处 刚过泰德福桥的南方
…near mile marker 54 just south of the Tedford Bridge.
我们是州警 留在原地不准动
This is the state police, Stop, Stop where you are,
-不准动! -不要开枪!
– Freeze. – Don’t shoot.
不要开枪!
Don’t shoot.
转过来
Turn around.
我是火车公♥司♥的员工
I’m an employee of the train company.
迪诺,是我艾瑞克 有四人跳车
Dino, it’s Eric. We got four jumpers.
三男一女 马上报告,行驶到下个车站
Three males and a female. Get us to the next station.
下去,快点
Let’s go. Come on.
他们叫我们跳车然后逃跑 不准回头,不然他们会开枪
They told us to jump and run and not to look back, or they’d shoot us.
我们得找辆车
We need to find a car.
请说
Yeah?
我把疯仔困住了
I got Haywire trapped.
先别轻举妄动
Don’t do anything,
在我赶到前牵制他
Just hold him till I get there.
没问题,这疯子被我困在高处
No problem. I got this wing nut treed.
-卡洛琳 -保罗,你在哪里?
– Caroline. – Paul, where are you?
-是你派警♥察♥来的吗? -当然不是
– Did you send the police? – No, of course not,
-警方怎么知道我在火车上? -保罗,我完全不知情
– How did they know I was on that train? – Paul, I have no idea,
-我会通知总统 -我会直接跟总统联络
– I’ll let the president know. – I contact the president directly.
柏劳和斯科菲尔德 和你在一起吗?
Are Burrows and Scofield with you?
我以为我要向总统简报
I was expecting to brief the president.
现在起你向我回报
You report to me now.
保罗?
Paul?
我们在哪里度过 我三十五岁生日的?
Where did we spend my 35th birthday?
什么?
What?
那家餐厅,在哪里? 你记得的
The restaurant, where was It? You remember.
别说傻话,我要走了
Don’t be ridiculous. I have to go.
-不要挂电♥话♥ -我得走了
– Do not hang up. – I have to go.
-快逮捕那两兄弟 -喂
– Just get Burrows and Scofield, – Hey.
不管你是谁ue4d1
Whoever this is…
告诉比尔金 他这次搞砸了ue4d1
…tell Bill Kim that he just screwed up…
真的搞砸了
…big time.
保罗?
Paul?
保罗?
Paul?
这是怎么回事?
What’s all this?
有疯子爬上 谷物升降机的顶端
Some wacko climbed to the top of a grain elevator.
人们就会来凑热闹
People wanna watch.
天啊,你应该控制好场面 你知道这是什么意思吗?
God, you were supposed to keep a handle on it. Do you know what that means?
我帮你逮到疯仔了 你还想怎样?
I got you Haywire. What else do you want?
调查局,他是我的犯人
FBI. He’s my chargee.
你好吗,查尔斯?
How you doing, Charles?
我不想回监狱
I don’t wanna go back to prison.
这我不怪你
I don’t blame you.
我想去荷兰
I wanna go to Holland.
没想到你会这么说
That’s not what I expected to hear.
但你不能去,孩子
But you can’t go there, son.
我ue4d1
I just…
我只想去这个地方
I just want to go here.
看到了吗?
See?
不如这样吧
I’ll tell you what.
你不必回监狱
You don’t have to go to prison.
但你也不能去荷兰
But you can’t go to Holland either.
不要ue4d1
Oh, no, no, no…
没事的ue4d1
It’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. Hey.
你现在处境艰难
You’re in a tough spot.
你觉得被困住 没有后路可退
You feel trapped, you got no options…
你遇到一个 自己无法掌控的状况
…and you’re caught in a situation where you have no control.
我感同身受
I know how you feel.
真的
I do.
这状况让你心神不宁 你只想逃走
It takes its toll on you, and all you want to do is run.
可是能逃到哪儿?
But run where?
我只想离开
I just want to go.
有一个出路
There’s a way out.
出路?
A way out?
走出这个迷宫?
Of this maze?

Yeah.
(伊利诺州,芝加哥)
后面有私人恒温箱 箱子上有会员的名字
There are private humidors in the back, each member’s name is on their box.
-有警卫吗? -只有一名接待员
– Any security? – A receptionist, that’s it.
我不是通缉要犯
I’m not a wanted fugitive.
把钥匙给我,我去开
Give me the key. I’ll do it.
你想去走走吗?
Want to take a walk?

Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!