You want us to rub elbows with the passengers?
-不是的 -好
– No, sir. – Okay.
他犯了什么罪?
What’s he wanted for?
杀人
Killing people.
-天啊 -麻烦你了
– Good Lord. – Make it happen.
走,跟我来
Come on. Follow me.
不会有事的
It’s gonna be all right.
你说了算
If you say so.
我们利用他 找到需要的资料
We use him to get what we need…
然后就甩了他
…then we dump him.

Okay.
我很抱歉把你牵扯进来
I’m sorry you got involved in this.
你能帮助我们ue4d1
The fact that you’re helping us…
对我们意义重大
…it means a lot.
谢谢你
Thank you.
其他乘客不会有危险吧?
The other riders aren’t in any danger, are they?
我需要广播通知大家吗?
I mean, should I make an announcement or anything?
你想造成大恐慌吗?
You want pandemonium?
-不想 -好,那就别广播
– No, sir. – Okay, then no announcements, all right?
不要让人进入这车厢 一切就没事
Keep everybody out of this car and everything’s jake.
我经验丰富,从未出过问题
I’ve done this a million times, never had a problem.
好的
Yeah. Will do.
上来吧
Let’s go.
前往芝加哥的乘客ue4d1
For all passengers going to chicago,,,
我们将停靠ue4d1
,,, we will be stopping at stations,,,,
五小时后就会抵达芝加哥
We’ll be in Chicago in about five hours.
休息一下吧?
You wanna get some rest?
你没事吧?
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
(伊利诺州久利特 福克斯河州立监狱)
布拉德
Brad.
你的脸色真难看
You don’t look good.
我帮你找莎拉♥丹♥奎迪 你说好要帮我调到单独牢房♥
I helped you with sara Tancredi, and you were supposed to get me into Ad seg.
我试过了
I tried.
可是新的典狱长ue4d1
But your new warden…
讲都讲不通
…straight as an arrow…
但我可能有 比单独牢房♥更好的奖赏
…but I might be able to do you one better than Ad seg.
你透过那俄♥国♥女孩 找到那两兄弟,对吧?
You found scofield and Burrows through the Russian girl, right?
对,妮卡,怎么了?
Yeah, Nika. Why?
你也透过苏珊贺兰德 找到包威
And you tracked down Bagwell by following susan Hollander.
对,我习惯用右手擤鼻涕
Yeah. And I blow my nose with my right hand…
用左手擦屁♥股♥ 那又怎样?
…and I wipe my ass with my left. What of it?
我背后有很强大的势力在撑腰 他们要我完成任务
I’ve got very powerful people behind me that want me to finish my job.
他们有办法对法♥院♥施压 让你快速拿到人身保护令
They can push the quickest habeas corpus proceedings the courts have ever seen.
现在这些文件 就放在负责人桌上
The paperwork’s sitting on the right person’s desk as we speak…
提出你的起诉过程中 所有违宪的部份
…setting forth all the constitutional violations in your prosecution.
只要盖个章就好
It’s just waiting to be rubber-stamped.
你们要我做什么?
And what do I have to do?
只要找到那些逃犯
You just find those cons.
不过这次ue4d1
Only this time…
你要替我工作
…you’re gonna do it for me.
低调秘密地进行 不留证据
Unofficially, under the radar, no paper trail.
我要一个心狠手辣 愿意动手的人
I need a junkyard dog who’s willing to do the ugly things it takes…
才能够让逃犯就地正♥法♥
…to bring a con to justice.
你愿意吗,布拉德?
Are you my dog, Brad?
那当然
Damn hell yeah, I am.
真美味
This is delicious.
你说菜名叫什么?
What’d you call it again?
亲爱的派蒂 我阿♥拉♥巴马的阿姨叫它游民鸡
That, my dear Pattycake, is what my auntie back in ‘Bama used to call hobo chicken…
一份鸡肉、两份香料 三份真正的游民
…one part chicken, two parts spice, three parts actual hobo.
真爱说笑
Oh, come on.
我知道ue4d1
I know…
传统早午餐 不会吃鸡鸭肉ue4d1
…fowl isn’t part of a traditional brunch, per se…
但我发现瘦肉 可以当成开胃菜
…but I have found a lean meat can act as an aperitif…
唤醒味蕾ue4d1
…to awaken the palate…
感受更细致的味道和口感
…for more subtle flavors and textures…
例如ue4d1
…such as…
来了
Mommy!
南瓜肉桂面包 加上新鲜草莓和奶油
– Pumpkin cinnamon bread with fresh strawberries and cream.
天啊
Oh, boy.
你们是怎么认识的?
Now, how did you two meet?
教会
Church.
在我发生ue4d1
After my…
意外之后
…accident…
我和其他残障人士在当义工
…I was volunteering with some other amputees.
我家乡的教区 和这里的教会ue4d1
My parish back home did an exchange program…
办了交换义工计划
…with churches all over this fine country and, well…
上帝冥冥中 安排了我这乡巴佬
…the good Lord just saw fit to plop my country rump right down…
坐在我的小苏珊旁边
…in the pew right beside my suzie Q.
你就这样偷走她的心
And you just stole her heart.
我是个独臂强盗
I’m a regular one-armed bandit.
瓦勒斯太太
Mrs. Wallace.
泰迪刚买♥♥了台新脚踏车给我
Teddy just bought me a brand-new bike.
-就在车♥库♥,你想不想看? -好啊
– It’s out in the garage. Wanna go see? – Sure.
我们有客人
We have got company.
没关系的
Oh, that’s okay.
不,这样没礼貌 柴克很清楚,对吧?
No, it’s not. It’s rude. Zack knows better, ain’t that right?
你应该很清楚,柴克
You do know better, Zack.
一定要守规矩
You gotta have discipline.
如果没有父亲管教 年轻人可能会落到坐牢的下场
Without a strong father figure, a young man might just end up in prison.
既然你这么喜欢ue4d1
Since you are such a fan,,,
店里卖♥♥的三流蓝莓派 我就烤真正的派请你吃
…of Elaine’s store-bought blueberry pie, I’m gonna bake you a real pie.
我是兰斯,我有毒瘾
My name’s Lance, and I’m an addict.
你好,我不叫兰斯 我没有毒瘾
Hi. My name is not Lance, and I’m not an addict.
迈克
Michael.
你知道哪里有水喝吗?
Do you know if there’s any way I can get any water?
楼下好像有厕所 我去看看
Yeah, I think there’s a bathroom downstairs. I’ll check.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不是针对你个人,莎拉
It was never personal, sara.
-战争无关个人 -对
– War never is. – Yeah.
莎拉
Sara.
莎拉,放手
Sara, back off.
-放开他,莎拉,莎拉! -莎拉
– Let him go, sara. Sara! – Sara.
别激动
Settle down.
站住ue4d1
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
我总有一天会给你好看ue4d1
You get one of those. You get one of those. One.
趴下,动作快
Down. Get down, right now.
什么事?
What?
这三个人说 好像看到有人在打架
These three guys said they saw what looked to be a fight going on in there.
没有,好吗? 让我们去芝加哥就是了
They didn’t, okay? Just get the train to Chicago.
-需要我通知警♥察♥吗? -照我刚刚的话去做
– Do I need to notify the police? – Do what I told you to do.
你检查车票,我看守逃犯 你们可以继续吸大♥麻♥ue4d1
Take the tickets, I’ll watch the fugitive, you can continue to do bong-hits…
我不管你们在后面要作什么 你们不要多管闲事
…or whatever you do back there, okay? You guys mind your own business.
大家都懂了吗?
Everybody clear?
很好
Great.
请不要再来打扰
Don’t interrupt again, please.
(小心)
咱们把话说清楚
Just so we’re all clear…
要是她敢再动我ue4d1
…if she tries that again…
你要怎么办?
You’ll do what?
留在车厢另一头就是了
Just stay on the other side of the car.
我不是针对你个人,保罗
It wasn’t personal, Paul.
(福克斯河州立监狱)
这是我们的荣幸,派蒂
The pleasure was all ours, Pattycake.
这是什么?
Oh, what are these?
我ue4d1在重新装璜
I’m gonna do some renovations.
我在修补石膏板 找里面的钉子
I was just tapping the sheetrock, looking for the stud.
看来你已经找到壮男了
Looks like you already found one.
真是口无遮拦
Potty-mouth!
我们每周五 会举办读书会
Me and the girls get together every Friday for book club.
这周应该你主办 大家就可以认识你
You ought to host it this week, and everybody can meet you.
到时见
I’ll see you then.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!