《越狱》前情提要ue4d1
Previously on Prison Break:
-东西在哪里? -你去死
– Where is it? – Go to hell.
是你害死你自己的
You did this to yourself.
莎拉,如果你在听的话 我希望你已找到你的安全港
Sara, if you’re listening, I only hope by now you’ve found your safe haven,
我利用了你 让你置身于所有医生的梦魇
I took advantage of you and put you in a place that’s every doctor’s nightmare,
莎拉♥丹♥奎迪 你跟她熟吗?
sara Tancredi. You know her well?
如果你把我调走 我就跟她很熟
I’d know her better if you get my ass moved.
-我会找典狱长谈 -“再一次机会”和“安全港”
– I’ll talk to the warden. – Another Chance, safe Haven.
都是戒酒无名会 使用书籍的章名
Those are the names of some of the chapters in the book they use in A.A.
千万不要质疑我的话 我们是一家人,同归于尽也无妨
Don’t make no mistake about it. We will be a family if it kills us.
那是你的地图?
That’s your map?
-你的手怎么了? -我爸爸也会喝酒
– What happened to your arm? – My dad drinks too.
我的肚子痛
My tummy hurts.
她需要吃药 两天没吃药会发作
She needs that medicine. She can’t go two days without it.
凯西要被正式起诉了 帮助逃犯的罪名
Kacee’s going into the system now. Aiding an escaped con.
-我会自首 -凯西要你继续逃
– I’ll turn myself in. – Kacee said you need to run.
如果你被逮捕或是自首 蒂蒂会失去双亲
If you turn yourself in, Dede won’t have either of you.
-迈克,我要这一切结束 -我也是
– Michael, I want this to be over. – That makes two of us.
现在都要靠 你父亲给你的东西了
It’s looking at whatever your father gave you,
只是一把钥匙
It’s just a key.
长官,恕我直言ue4d1 有个场合她可以派上用场
If I may, sir. The president, she could be useful.
总统女士?
Madame President?
我要你回来,保罗
I want you to come home, Paul,
但不能让这两兄弟流窜全国
But not with those brothers running around the country,
-卡洛琳ue4d1 -请你逮捕他们,保罗
– Caroline. – Please bring them in, Paul,
之后一切就能恢复原状
And everything can go back to the way it was,
(印第安那州,伊凡斯维尔)
我是凯勒曼探员
Agent Kellerman.
保罗,你在哪里?
Paul, where are you?
-被你丢在外头,忘了吗? -我今晚要在芝加哥演讲
– Out in the cold, remember? – I’m speaking in chicago tonight,
我会的
Yeah, well…
林克
Lincoln.
莎拉
Sara.
真有趣,你只有在 需要我的时候才打给我
It’s funny how you only call me when you need me.
-也许说有趣不太恰当 -一切都可以结束,保罗
– Maybe funny’s not the right word. – All of this can go away, Paul,
-真的吗? -真的
– Can it? – Yes,
我是美国总统
I am the president of the United States,
请你回芝加哥 交出斯科菲尔德和柏劳
Please just come back to chicago and turn Burrows and Scofield in,
我向你保证 一切都会回到当初
I promise you that I will make everything go back to the way it was,
-我得走了 -回来吧,保罗
– I have to go. – Just come back, Paul,
我需要你
I need you,
你认为我们有机会平♥反♥?
You actually think we have a shot?
这要看你父亲交给你 什么东西
It depends on what your father gave you.
我发现他时,钥匙从他口袋掉出来 我不认得这徽章,你呢?
This fell out of his pocket when I found him. I don’t recognize the insignia, do you?
不认得
No.
可是ue4d1
But, uh…
莎拉,现在有人 和我们一起合作
sara, we’ve got someone working with us now.
早安,宝贝
Good morning, sunshine.
睡得好吗?
How’d you sleep?
不如这样
I tell you what.
我去放孩子们出来 再替大家做早餐
I’ll go unlock the kids and make us all breakfast.
不,我去找孩子
No, I’ll get the kids.
-不 -我坚持
– No. – I insist.
不行
No.
我去找孩子
I’ll get the kids.
我的护手霜可以 让绳子擦伤的地方舒服一点
And my hand cream will make them rope burns feel better.
行不通的
It won’t work.
当然可以,瓶子上面有写
Of course it will. Says right here on the bottle:
-“舒缓皮夫不适ue4d1” -不,我是说这件事
– “Soothes skin irritations and…” – No. This.
行不通的,我有工作 孩子要上学
It won’t work. I’ve got a job. The kids have school.
等这个调适时期结束ue4d1
We’re all gonna get back to our normal routines…
我们就会恢复正常生活
…once this little adjustment period is over.
-今天有人会来 -谁?
– There’s someone coming over today. – Who?
社区欢迎委员会的派蒂
This woman, Patty, from the Welcome Wagon Committee.
-打电♥话♥取消 -我没有她的电♥话♥
– Call her and cancel. – I don’t have her number.
如果她来,我没有应门
And if she shows up and I don’t answer the door…
她会发现出事了
…she’s gonna know something’s wrong.
泰迪
Teddy.
亲爱的泰迪
Teddy bear.
你必须离开
You need to go.
如果她认出你来ue4d1
If she recognizes you…
我不希望你惹上麻烦
I don’t want you to get in trouble.
别胡说了
That’s nonsense.
不麻烦
It’s no trouble.
一点麻烦也没有
No trouble at all.
起床了,孩子们
Wakey-wakey, children.
你好,莎拉
Hi, sara.
我们既往不咎 现在我们目标一致ue4d1
What’s done is done. We all want the same thing.
你没说你丢下她 让她等死
You didn’t tell us you left her to die.
我当时只是在吓唬她
I was scaring her.
我会把她拉出来的
I would’ve pulled her out.
不,你想害我在里头溺死
No. No, you left me in there to drown.
不知道你能憋气多久
I wonder how long you can hold your breath.
-我们来试试看 -你需要我,你很清楚
– Maybe we should find out. – You need me and you know it.
你需要我,你很清楚
You need me. You need me and you know it.
为何需要他?钥匙在我们手上 我们可以查出用途
Why? Why do we need him? We have the key. We’ll find out what it’s for.
我现在就能告诉你们 钥匙的用途
I can tell you what that key’s for right now.
那是私人雪茄俱乐部的钥匙
It’s to a private cigar club.
在哪里?
Where?
芝加哥
Chicago.
片名:越狱风云
剧名:芝加哥
我们得快点
We have to hurry.
我们得快点,赖瑞 我做了坏事
We have to hurry, Larry. I did a bad thing.
我做了很坏的事
I did a very bad thing.
所有的加油站
All gas stations.
八十、三十、七十七号♥公路上
On 80, 30, 77.
我要所有的加油机 都贴上这两兄弟的照片
I want scofield and Burrows’ pictures on each and every gas pump.
如果车子没油 他们哪儿都去不了
If they have no fuel, they can’t get anywhere.
-长官 -什么事?
– Sir. – What?
我们可能得稍微 从斯科菲尔德与柏劳身上分心
We might need to divert our attention away from scofield and Burrows.
-为什么? -逃犯之一刚杀了一位平民
– Why would I do that? – One of the escapees just killed a civilian.
是帕托西克
Patoshik.
有人看到符合描述的男子 从残暴凶杀案的现场逃逸
A man fitting his description was spotted running from the scene of a brutal homicide.
地点在威斯康辛州阿哥马
It happened in Algoma, Wisconsin.
离总统所在处不到四小时
It’s less than four hours from the president.
连络麦迪逊的分局 叫他们派人过去
Call the field office in Madison and have them get some agents out there.
-我会通知总局 -我没说总局ue4d1
– I’ll notify headquarters. – I didn’t say headquarters.
你不听我的指示吗?
Are you not following direct orders?
我听指示,长官
Oh, I’m following direct orders, sir.
但再也不是你的了
Just not from you anymore.
现在起,一切都要呈报总部
Everything goes through headquarters from now on.
我可以走了吗?
May I?
什么事?
Yeah?
听说帕托西克的事了吗?
You heard about Patoshik?
刚听说
Just now.
很好
Good,
-杀了他 -拜托
– He goes. – Come on,
他有精神病 什么都不知道
The man is mentally ill. He doesn’t know anything.
帕托西克曾当过 斯科菲尔德的狱友
Patoshik was one of scofield’s cellmates for a while.
斯科菲尔德帮他脱逃 天晓得他知道什么
He’s included in the escape. Who knows what he knows.
-这两兄弟依然ue4d1 -现在先别管这两兄弟的事
– Scofield and Burrows are still out. – Don’t worry about scofield and Burrows.
所以ue4d1
So.
我再说一次
Again.
杀了帕托西克
Patoshik goes.
把事办好
Take care of it.
你好,你负责划位吗?
Hi. Are you in charge of seating?
-对,有事吗? -保罗凯勒曼探员,特勤
– Yeah. Can I help you? – Agent Paul Kellerman, secret service.
我要移送逃犯回芝加哥 我要你替我清空一节车厢
I’m transporting a fugitive to Chicago. I need you to clear a car for me.
-逃犯? -没错
– A fugitive? – That’s right.
可是火车几乎已经客满了ue4d1
It’s just, we’re already near capacity, I mean…
你要他和其他乘客 挤在一起吗?