只希望我到的时候她还在
(威斯康辛州,阿哥马)
赖瑞,给你吃
Here, Larry, this is for you.
这可以吗?
What about this?
这是什么?太小了
What is this? This is too small.
为什么不会漂浮?为什么ue4d1
Why didn’t it float? Why didn’t it?
我需要更多木头
I need more wood.
木头会漂浮
Wood floats.
这可以用
This’ll work.
老兄
Hey, man.
你可以帮我们买♥♥啤酒吗?
We were just wondering if you could buy us some beer.
好,可以
Yeah, sure.
我可以买♥♥食物给我的狗吃吗?
Can I get some food for my dog too?
随便你,老兄
Do whatever thing you gotta do, man.
你可以留一瓶啤酒
You can keep a beer for yourself.
那可不行
Oh, no.
我爸以前是个酒鬼
My dad used to drink.
这卷带子绝对精采
You’re gonna want to see this.
我们已经封闭 蒙大拿中部所有公路
We’ve shut down every freeway in central Montana.
-目前没有他们的踪影 -扩大范围
– So far, no sign of them. – Go wider.
派巡警到90和94号♥公路 一直到怀俄明州
Put troopers on 90 and 94, all the way through Wyoming.
通知白鱼镇,请他们封锁 15号♥公路的加拿大边境
Call Whitefish. Have them lock down the Canadian border at 15.
持续逃过警方追捕 在逃亡的过程中持续犯案
,,, have continued to elude the authorities, leaving a trail of crime in their wake,
在今天有了不同的发展
And today, they left behind something else,
我是林克柏劳,我是清白的
My name’s Lincoln Burrows, and I’m innocent,
我从福克斯河州立监狱逃出
I escaped from Fox River Penitentiary,,,
因为我被冠上莫须有的罪名 而被判死刑
,,, because I was sentenced to death for a crime I did not commit,
我没有谋杀戴伦斯史泰门
I did not murder Terrence Steadman,
昨晚他在卡特贝特旅馆自杀
He committed suicide last night in the cutback Motel,,,
离他在蒙大拿州 布拉克富特的家30里远
,,,30 miles outside from his home in Blackfoot, Montana,
他因为恐惧而自杀
He killed himself out of fear,,,
他害怕那些 过去三年来软禁他的人
,,, fear of the people who’ve been hiding him for the past three years,
就是这些人要置我哥于死地
The same people who want my brother dead,
他们不想泄漏身份,不过听好了
They don’t want you to know who they are, but know this,,,
他们贪污了数十亿美金 并谋害许多无辜人♥民♥的性命
,,, they’ve stolen billions of dollars and murdered dozens of innocent people,
然而他们却将我们的照片放上新闻 要你们惧怕我们
And yet, they plaster our faces on the news, and tell you to be afraid,
他们是一群跨国财团、利益团体
They are a group of multinationals, corporate interests,
他们统称为“公♥司♥”
Together, they’re known as The company,
他们和政♥府♥最高层都有勾结
They are working with the highest levels of government,,,
包括美国总统在内
,,, including the President of the United States,
-做危机处理 -他们总共贪污数十亿美金
– Damage control. – They’ve stolen billions of dollars,
阻止消息上报纸头条
Before this hits page one.
-新闻已经播出了,长官 -去佛州森林放火
– It’s already airing, sir. – Start a wildfire in Florida!
找一个塞满阿♥拉♥伯人的仓库 我不在乎
Find a storage unit full of Arabs! I do not care!
只要不是林克柏劳的新闻
As long as it’s not about Lincoln Burrows!
-他们仗着免责权ue4d1 -快去
– And they operate with impunity, – Go!
打着特勤局原本要保护服务人♥民♥的旗号♥ 作为掩护
Under the cover of the Secret Service, the very people meant to protect and serve,
卡罗马堤罗站到了
Calomatillo.
祝你好运
谢谢
你也该下车了
小子,别想坐霸王车,抱歉
你不懂 我必须到伊斯塔帕,拜托你
你想惹麻烦吗?
你作菜吗?
什么?
我拔鸡毛,我妻子负责作菜
她已经去世了
抱歉,我得继续赶路
那是今天最后一班车
如果你作菜的话
我就让你今晚在我家过夜
等等
你住在这里?
对,我车子旁边的门就是我家
你知道吗?
其实我的厨艺非凡
这边请
另一个无辜的人ue4d1
Much blame has been placed,,,
也遭到责难 莎拉♥丹♥奎迪医生
,,, on another innocent person, Dr, Sara Tancredi,
知道影带有多长吗?
Do we know how long the videotape lasts?
总长26分钟 网路上都看得到
Twenty-six minutes, beginning to end. It’s all online.
我无法求你再给我一次机会
I know I can’t ask you for another chance,
我只希望现在 你已找到安全港
I can only hope that by now you’ve found your safe haven,
把他们的话纪录下来,一字不漏
start a transcript. I need every word.
我害你置身于 所有医生的梦魇中
And I put you in a place that’s every doctor’s nightmare,
我很希望能做不同的选择
I wish I could do things differently,
通知蒙大拿分局 派探员去找摄影师
Call Montana. Send an agent to talk to the cameraman.
我要知道他看到、听到什么 他们的衣着
I wanna know what he saw, heard, what they’re wearing.
-所有的细节 -好
– Anything he can give us. – Yeah.
另一人,亚历山大曼宏特别探员 谋杀了多条人命
One man, Special Agent Alexander Mahone, is responsible for multiple deaths,
他不只谋杀约翰阿布兹 和大卫阿普斯基
He murdered not only John Abruzzi and David Apolskis,,,
同时还有他上次授命追捕的逃犯
,,, but also the last fugitive he was assigned to chase,
这个人叫奥斯卡席尔斯
A man names Oscar Shales,
此人两年前从监狱脱逃
A man who escaped from prison two years ago,,,
目前仍然是本国的通缉要犯之一
,,, who remains one of this country’s most wanted,,,
-但他已永远不可能被找到 -这家伙疯了
– ,,, despite the fact he will never be found, – Guy’s nuts.
他们会尽可能 将谋杀过程合法化
They’ll do whatever it takes to make the deaths look official,
用职务所需的理由搪塞 失踪人口ue4d1
Like they happened in the line of duty, Disappearances,,,,
-谢谢 -不客气,拿去吧
– Hey, thank you. – Sure. Here you go.
那些木头要做什么?
What’s the wood for?
我要建一艘木筏
I’m building a raft.
如果要去荷兰,我需要更多木头
I need more wood if I’m gonna make it to Holland.
-荷兰? -对
– Holland? – Yeah.
你想看我的木筏吗?
You want to see it? The raft?
你要搭这艘木筏 从这里到荷兰?
You’re gonna try to get from here to Holland in that?
祝你好运,梦幻岛先生
Yeah, good luck, Gilligan.
我去上厕所
I’m gonna take a leak.
你怎么知道要往哪个方向走?
How are you gonna know where you’re going?
你有地图之类的东西吗?
Do you have like a map or anything?
有,我有
Yeah, I do.
就在ue4d1
It’s right…
就在这里
oh, it’s right here.
那是你的地图?
That’s your map?
我诚心希望你达成目标
Well, I really hope you make it.
每天早上我醒来都想着ue4d1
You know, every morning I wake up and wonder…
不知消失在世上是什么感觉
…what it would be like to just disappear.
你却真的打算消失
And you’re just gonna do it.
我觉得很棒
I think it’s great.

Okay.
你的手怎么了?
What happened to your arm?
我爸也有酒瘾
My dad drinks too.
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
-没事 -不ue4d1别ue4d1
– Oh, nothing. – No, no. No, no, don’t…
-我ue4d1 -放开我ue4d1
– I… – Let me go.
-我只是想帮你ue4d1 -放手,住手
– I just want to fix it. I just want to make… – Let me go. Stop.
麦特,带我回家好吗?
Matt, will you take me home, please?
不,我只是ue4d1
No, I…
怪胎
Freak.
布拉德,感觉如何?
All right, now, Brad. How we doing?
不是很好
I could be better.
对,那个挫伤的确严重 但24小时后应该会消肿
Yeah, that’s a nasty contusion, but it should go down in about 24 hours.
这里有 把你转回大牢房♥的文件
I got your paperwork here for your transfer back to gen pop.
这么快?
Already?
进来就得出去,规定就是这样
Move them in, move them out. You know the policy.
凯蒂
Katie.
你今天看起来很美
You look nice today.
你在这工作十多年了吧?
You’ve worked here over 10 years, right?
差不多
Something like that.
我们当朋友也很久了
That’s a long time we’ve been friends.
布拉德,如果你认为我能 让你不用回大牢房♥,我办不到
Brad, if you think I can pull some strings to keep you out of gen pop, I can’t do that.
求求你,不要把我送回去
Please, please, you can’t send me back there.
你明知他们会揍我 还要见死不救吗?
Do you want that responsibility, knowing what they’ll do to me?
拜托,听我说 再一晚就好
Just listen, please. One more night.
让我今晚待在这里
Just let me stay here tonight.
我知道你有办法
I know you can do that.
还有你回家时 帮帮忙不要锁门
And when you go home, just leave that door open for me.
他们在背后墙上挂上♥床♥单
They hung a sheet behind their heads on the wall.
是其中一个,带枪的人ue4d1
One of them, the guy with the gun…
柏劳和斯科菲尔德说要赶路时 在旁边找到的
…he found it while Burrows and scofield were talking about how far they had to go.
斯科菲尔德说 6小时要开450里的车
Scofield said something about 450 miles in six hours.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!