《越狱》前情提要ue4d1
Previously on Prison Break:
是,我要查 第11台新闻部的电♥话♥
Yes. I’d like the number for Channel 11 News, please.
立刻挂上电♥话♥
Hang up the phone now.
我是迈克斯科菲尔德
This is Michael scofield.
我在卡特贝克汽车旅馆 11号♥房♥
I’m at the Cutback Motel, room 11.
我要自首
And I want to turn myself in.
那是哪里?
Where is that?
荷兰,我成长的地方,你知道的
It’s Holland, where I grew up. You know that.
好漂亮
It’s beautiful.
这留言是给犸丽的 我会在机场
This message is for Maricruz. I’ll be there in the airport.
伊斯塔帕的机场等着你
In lxtapa, waiting for you.
大家好,我是莎拉,我有酒瘾
Hi. My name is sara, and I’m an addict.
你好,莎拉
Hi, sara.
我只想乖乖服刑,不想惹麻烦
I’m just looking to do my time. I don’t want any trouble.
分开,你们这些犯人
Hey! Break it up, convicts.
这不好笑,好笑的是 我和卡洛琳曾经聊过你
This isn’t fun, what was fun was when Caroline and I talked about you…
还有你暗恋她的事
…and the schoolboy crush that you had on her.
他还曾向她求婚
He proposed to her.
-戴伦斯 -戴伦斯
– Terrence! – Terrence!
我要离开
I’m leaving!
戴伦斯,仔细听我说
Terrence, listen to me.
听着,因为这件事、因为你 已经有太多人受苦了
Just listen, so many people have suffered because of this, because of you.
但等媒体抵达之后 你可以说出真♥相♥
But when the press get here, you can tell the truth.
你就可以结束这一切
You can end this.
-对不起 -戴伦斯,不要
– Sorry. – Terrence, no!
现在插播特别新闻快报
We interrupt this program for a special news bulletin,
蒙大拿州卡特贝克 传来新闻快报
It’s breaking news out of cutback, Montana,
林克柏劳与迈克斯科菲尔德
Lincoln Burrows and Michael Scofield,,,
伊利诺州 福克斯河监狱的两名逃犯
,,, two of the prisoners who broke out of Fox River State Penitentiary in Illinois,,,
两人几次逃过警方追捕 并在逃亡过程中持续犯案
,,, have continued to elude the authorities, leaving a trail of crime in their wake,
在今天有了不同的发展
And today, they left behind something else,
我是林克柏劳,我是清白的
My name’s Lincoln Burrows, and I’m innocent,
(六小时前)
-死定了 -没有其他出口
– We’re done. – No other way out.
下次你想开记者会 记得找有后门的房♥间
Next time you hold a conference do it from a room with a back door.
让我思考一下
Just let me think.
我们是蒙大拿公路巡警
This is the Montana Highway Patrol,
迈克斯科菲尔德和林克柏劳
Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows,,,
请把双手举高走出来
…you need to exit with your hands in the air.
-这是警告 -你可以看到里头吗?
– This is a warning. – You got line of sight from there?
举起双手出来
Exit with your hands up.
-他怎么办? -他毫无用处
– What about him? – Him? He’s useless.
留下尸体?到处都是我们的指纹
Dead body? We got fingerprints everywhere.
你担心会被控谋杀?
You worried someone will pin a murder on you?
不然你想丢下尸体 从前门走出去?
What’s your plan? Leave the body, walk out the door?
对,我们就要这么做
Yes. That’s exactly what we’re gonna do.
迈克斯科菲尔德和林克柏劳 把双手举高,走出来
Michael scofield and Lincoln Burrows, you need to exit with your hands up.
-调查局,不要开枪 -调查局?
– FBI, hold your fire. – FBI?
-我已制伏他们两个 -开始拍
– I have Burrows and scofield. – Start rolling.
我们要出来了,不要开枪
We’re coming out. Hold your fire.
-等等,你是谁? -联邦调查局
– Hold up, who are you? – Federal Bureau of Investigation.
-我们要去毕林斯市 -等等,给我看你的证件
– We’re going to Billings. – Wait, let me see that ID again.
-过去 -把枪放下
– Okay, okay. – Drop the gun!
大家保持冷静,场面就不会难堪
Everybody calm down and this won’t get ugly.
好,我要两辆警车的钥匙 马上就要
All right. I want keys to both of the cop cars, now!
-别这样 -别听他的
– Don’t do it! – Don’t listen to him!
-去拿钥匙,上车 -怎么回事?
– Get the keys, get in the car. – What’s going on?
我们在有人受伤前离开这里
Getting out of here before anyone gets hurt.
林克,发动车子
Lincoln, start it.
-快点ue4d1 -这是最后一次机会
– Come on, come on! – This is your last chance.
-我最后一次警告,放下武器 -你再靠近,我就杀了他
– I’m not gonna tell you again. – One more step, and I drop him.
快点
Come on!
帮我开门
Open my door.
(FBI分局 伊利诺州芝加哥)
欢迎归队
Welcome back.
-你觉得ue4d1? -好多了
– You feeling? – Much better.
-新消息? -好,没问题
– Update? – Okay, you got it.

Yeah.
有线索了?
You got a lead on something?
福克斯河监狱的狱警 布拉德贝里克
One of the Co’s from Fox River, Brad Bellick.
因为谋杀另一名狱警入狱
Got locked up last night for the murder of another guard.
等等,我们在查狱警的事?
Wait. We’re looking for Co’s now?
那些逃犯呢?
What about the escapees?
-斯科菲尔德和柏劳? -目前没有新线索
– Scofield, Burrows? – Nothing on them currently.
还有富兰克林的妻子
Also, Franklin’s wife…
在北达科他州被逮捕
…was taken into custody in North Dakota.
他的妻子?
His wife?
二线电♥话♥
Line two.
我是曼宏探员
This is Agent Mahone.
多久以前的事?
How long ago?
我跟你谈个条件,只要你乖乖不动 我就不轰掉你的头
I’ll make you a deal. You don’t move a muscle, I won’t blow your head off.
-我们不会伤害你,葛瑞格 -我们要去哪?迈克
– No one’s gonna hurt you, Greg. – Where are we going, Michael?
不能漫无目的 史泰门死了
We can’t keep driving. Lost steadman.
-莎拉又失踪 -开大声一点
– Sara’s in the wind… – Turn it up.
谋杀戴伦斯史泰门 雷诺兹总统的弟弟
,,, murder of Terrence Steadman, President Reynolds’ brother,
总统目前尚未发表声明 她正在中西部进行访问
The president could not be reached as she continues to tour the Midwest,,,
在重要的几州寻求支持
,,, shoring up support in key states,
对企业家、柳橙果农 制铁工人和艺术家来说ue4d1
For entrepreneurs and orange growers, iron workers and artists,,,
美国梦仍然为我们存在
,,, the American dream is alive and well for all of us,
雷诺兹今天前往科罗拉多州
Reynolds travels to colorado today,,,
预计到丹佛出席ue4d1
,,, for a scheduled appearance in Denver that…
-停车 -要做什么?
– Pull over. – What for?
停车就对了
Just pull over.
出来,过来
Get out. Over here.
-你想放了那小子? -待会吧
– You want to drop off this kid? – Later.
也该甩掉凯勒曼,我们不需要他
We should get rid of Kellerman too. We don’t need him.
事实上还需要他 我们手上还有王牌
Actually, we do. We still have assets.
只是看我们如何运用
It’s just a question of how we use them.
片名:越狱风云
剧名:话中有话
布拉德ue4d1
Bradlee.
护士
Nurse.
护士
Nurse.
-你不是护士 -你说对了
– You ain’t no nurse. – You’re right about that.
队长,你的伤还真好看
That’s a pretty shiner you got, captain.
这一定会让你想起之前
Make you think about the times…
穿着制♥服♥进出这里的日子
…you walked around here in your fancy guard outfit.
对你看到的一切错事视而不见
Turning a blind eye to everything you saw that was wrong.
“我吗?我什么也没看到”
“Who, me? Oh, I didn’t see nothing.”
被视而不见感受如何?
How’s that blind eye feel now?
-你这个浑蛋 -你最好习惯
– You son of a bitch. – You get used to it.
我听说独眼杰克会有大♥麻♥烦
Hear old one-eyed Jack’s gonna be getting screwed in the socket.
-我死了才有可能 -不
– Over my dead body. – No.
死人感觉不到被揍
A dead man can’t feel a beatdown.
而你还要尝很多顿拳脚
And you got a lot more coming your way.
好了,出去吧
Come on now. Let’s go.
调查局得花一阵子才会恍然大悟
It’ll take the feds a while to figure that out.
几点了?
What time is it?
-九点多 -时间会很赶
– A little after 9. – It’s gonna be tight.
6小时开450里
Four hundred and fifty miles in six hours.
-你想办得到吗? -现在就要出发
– What do you think? – Gotta move now.
眼睛看前面
Eyes front.
你瞧这个
Hey, look at this.
-好极了,准备好了吗? -好了
– It’s perfect, you ready? – Yep.
(墨西哥锡那罗亚州 15号♥公路)
乡间风景很美
还不错
你的口音
你是哪里人?
波多黎各
Puerto Rico.
墨西哥这一带很少有波多黎各人
你要去哪里?
伊斯塔帕
离这里很远
有上千里远
为何那么想去伊斯塔帕? 那里有什么?
我生命中的一切
一个女人
我挚爱的女人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!