– He’s in surgery now, – I’ll be right there. Just hold on.
他们不让我见他! 他们打给我
They won’t let me seem him. They called me.
我马上过来 可是他们不让我见他
I got right here and they won’t let me see him.
潘,拜托,在我到之前先冷静点 帮我这个忙好吗?
Pam, please, just keep it together until I get there. Can you do that for me?
拜托,快来
Please. Please hurry.
曼宏先生 你不能搭飞机
Mr. Mahone, you cannot get on a plane.
你至少要住院一天观察
You need to stay at least another day for observation.
你中枪了
You’ve been shot.
曼宏先生,拜托
Mr. Mahone, please.
-我得见我儿子 -曼宏先生,我了解
– I’ve gotta go see my son. – Mr. Mahone, I understand.
拜托,至少先找医生谈谈吧?
Please. At least stay and talk to a doctor.
计程车!计程车!
Taxi. Taxi.
你儿子好吗?
How’s your boy?
胫骨腓骨断裂很严重
Tib-fib fractures are bad.
但如果生长板受到影响 之后的问题就更多了
But if the growth plate’s affected there’s a whole host of problems.
-你做错事了 -不,是你错了
– You made a mistake. – No, you did.
你当我们是邮局 说不干就不干?
You think you can just quit like you work at a post office?
回到工作岗位上
Now, you’re needed back in.
收拾你的烂摊子
Go clean up your mess.
科罗拉多州杜兰戈的街上 也许就不会再出意外了
Maybe there won’t be another accident on the streets of Durango, Colorado.
懂了吗?
Understand?
封锁每条路 拦下每台车搜查
Every road shut down. Every car searched.
就算是到黄石公园观光的 一车修女也不能放过
I don’t care if it’s a group of nuns. Their camper gets turned inside out.
-以规模来说,每条路都查的话ue4d1 -那是蒙大拿
– Logistically speaking, every road’s gonna… – It’s Montana.
不是曼哈顿
Not Manhattan.
-去办 -是,长官
– Get it done. – Yes, sir.
如果有照相机,可以拍下 他拿今天报纸的照片
If we get a camera, we can take a picture of him holding a newspaper.
照片放上网路 就可证明他还活着
If we put that online, that’ll prove he’s alive.
这只能证明我们找到 一个有点像总统弟弟的人
It’ll prove that we found a guy that looks kind of like the president’s brother.
-指纹、牙医纪录 -我们湮灭掉一切档案
– Fingerprints. Dental records. – We whitewashed him.
拔掉他的牙齿 烧掉他的指纹
We pulled his teeth, burned off his fingerprints.
DNA
DNA.
拿来比对我们杀死 放在他车上的游民
To compare against the homeless guy we killed and put in steadman’s car.
但所有外在DNA样本都已摧毁
But we destroyed all exterior DNA samples…
所以也没有样本可供比对
…so that there’d be nothing to compare them to.
世界上一定有人 可以指认这个人
There’s gotta be someone somewhere who can identify this man.
所以我们替他动手术
Which is why we did the surgery.
颧骨提高两公分 耳朵往下拉四分之一寸
Cheekbones raised two centimeters, ears lowered a quarter of an inch.
认识他的人 虽然可以认出他来
Not so much that someone wouldn’t recognize him…
但足够让鉴识比对结果 判定照片上的人
…but enough that any forensic comparison of a photograph of that man…
只是长相类似的人
…would conclude that he is a look-alike.
一场骗局 相信我
A hoax. Trust me.
我们办事能力非常高超
We are very good at what we do.
拜托,放我走
Please, just let me go.
戴伦斯,你害这里每一个人 变成囚犯,包括你自己
Terrence, you made every man in this room a prisoner, including yourself.
-你该还我们自♥由♥了 -无论如何都不可能
– It’s time to set us free. – Nothing you do will work.
-他们不会放过ue4d1 -别再装无辜了,戴伦斯
– They will not let it… – Cut the victim act, Terrence.
当他借由生田公♥司♥ 侵占纳税人的血汗钱时
He’s happy to play along when he was lining his pockets…
他很乐意合作,之后ue4d1
…with taxpayer money funneled through EcoField. And then…
当事情快要暴露时ue4d1
…when the indictment is about to fall…
你跑去找谁帮忙,戴伦斯?
…who do you come running to for help, Terrence?
我们在这里住一、两天 直到他们以为我们已经走远了
We’re gonna stay here for a day or two until they think we’re thousand miles away.
然后我们就前往华盛顿特区
And then we’re gonna make our way to D.C.
好吗?
Okay?
这是你的计划?带他去“公♥司♥” 和调查局的大本营?
So that’s the plan? We take him to a city crawling with Company and Feds?
还有从里头与你父亲里应外合 依然当权的政♥府♥官员
And government agents still in power working from the inside with your father.
他们有办法让这浑蛋 在最有利的状况下说出实情
People who can get that pain in the ass to safely tell his story on the record.
直捣虎穴是吗? 祈祷我们不会被吃掉
We just stroll right into the lion’s den then, huh? Pray we don’t get mauled.
我看他们不会来蒙大拿 所以我们要去找他们
I don’t think they’re gonna come to Montana, so we’re gonna go to them.
不,放开她
No, Leave her alone,
-你想对她做什么? -我只要跟她交往
– What do you want with her? – What I want is to date her,
抓她做什么ue4d1
What do you want,,,?
-我再去做点爆米花 -亲爱的
– I’ll make you some more popcorn. – Honey.
如果我们还吃得下爆米花 我会很惊讶
If any of us could eat any more corn, I’d be amazed.
你懂吗,葛蕾西?
See what I did there, Gracey?
印地安语的玉米 和惊讶一字同音
Indian word for corn is “maize,” and I just said, “amazed.”
我听不懂,我被搞混了
I don’t get it. I’m corn-fused.
你真是精明
You are smarter than a bee sting.
美国第二位女总统 就在这里ue4d1
The second female president of these United states, right here…
和我们一起看电视
…watching TV with us.
瞧我真笨拙
Look what I did.
-甜心,没关系 -不,我去拿抹布
– Honey, that’s all right. – No, I’ll get a rag.
不用,我可以ue4d1
No, I can…
我以为我们要重新开始
I thought we had wiped the slate clean.
求求你
Please.
我以为我们已经既往不咎
I thought we had put the past where it belonged.
的确,过去的事我不在乎了
We did. We did put the past where it belonged.
别骗我,女人
Do not lie to me, woman.
你向警方举发我ue4d1
After turn coating me to the authorities…
亏我们如此幸福 你重重敲碎我的心
…and everything we had. After breaking my heart into so many pieces…
让我永远无法恢复之后 你至少可以帮我个忙
…that I will never be able to find them all you can at least do me the favor…
不要当着我的面说谎!
…as to not stand there and lie to my face.
妈?
Mom?
柴克,回到沙发上坐好!
Zack, you get your ass back on that couch.
带葛蕾西逃出去!
Get Gracey. Go.
把枪给我!
Give that to me.
我已经给你们一次机会了
I gave you all a chance.
不要忘了
Remember that.
打开二十二号♥牢房♥
Open up 22.
二十二号♥牢房♥开了
Opening 22.
老兄,你真的疯了
Dude, you’re crazy.
其他犯人也这么认为?
Is that what the other cons are saying?
-对 -很好
– Yeah. – Good.
你竟然敢惹班克斯 他不是你惹得起的对象
But you took it to Banks. I don’t think you wanna be messing with him, man.
想找我麻烦的人我都敢惹
I’ll mess with anybody tries to punk me out.
你知道我只是在测试你
Hey, you know, I’ve just been testing you.
好,测试结果出炉了
Yeah, well, the test results came back…
我要睡上铺
…and top bunk’s mine now.
你有意见吗?
You got a problem with that?
-有事吗,史托特? -布拉德,你这次死定了
– Hey, what’s up, stolte? – You just screwed up, Brad. Big time.
不,我要让大家见识我的能耐 现在大家知道了
No. I had a message to send and that message got delivered.
你揍的人,班克斯
The guy you schlocked, Banks.
他和晚班狱警交情匪浅
He’s got connections with the guards working nights.
有消息说今晚 班克斯会把你抓出牢房♥
Word is, Banks is gonna have you pulled out of your cell tonight.
-你没办法帮我吗? -可以
– Well, can’t you do nothing? – Yeah.
我可以警告你 所以我来了
I can warn you which is what I’m doing.
你不能找晚班的人谈谈吗?
Can’t you talk to some of the guys working nights?
就是你分配他们 当晚班狱警的
They’re working nights because you put them on nights.
你早该对他们好一点
You should’ve treated them better.
他们不可能帮你的,布拉德
They ain’t gonna do you any favors.
我对你很好,不是吗?
Well, I treated you right, didn’t I?
拜托,史托特
Come on, stolte.
你不能想想办法吗?拜托
Can’t you do something? Please.
你的确对我很好
You did treat me right…
但现在我无能为力
…but there is nothing I can do now…
我只能警告你
…except warn you…
提高警觉
…watch your back.
我们可以用冰川国家公园 公园管♥理♥员♥走的防火道
We can use the roads that the rangers use in Glacier National Park.
晚上他们不会巡逻,我们进入 加拿大往东走,穿越纽约州
They don’t patrol them at night. Get up into Canada, head east. Cut through New York.
-通过边境不成问题 -不会有人料到我们在那里
And the borders won’t be a problem. No, nobody’ll look for us there.
-你觉得很好笑吗,戴伦斯? -不,不好笑
– This fun for you, Terrence? Really? – No, this isn’t fun.
好笑的是当 卡洛琳和我聊到你
What was fun was when Caroline and I would talk about you…
还有你暗恋她的事
…and the schoolboy crush that you had on her.
他向她求过婚
He proposed to her.
你真以为你可以当第一丈夫? 奴隶想当国王?
You actually thought that you would be the first husband? Serf who would be king?
卡洛琳
Caroline.
我们快笑死了ue4d1
We laughed so hard…
你眼睁睁看着他们 杀死哩诺卡
You stood and watched them kill Veronica.
-柏劳! -你什么也没做!
– Burrows. – And you did nothing.
-柏劳 -都是你害死她的!
– Burrows. – She died because of you.
-林克 -闭嘴!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!