我身上还有其他糖果 可以给你
Well, I got some other candy on me, if you want some of that.
拿出来啊 你真厉害,你们要糖果吗?
Well, break it out, bitch. It’s all good. You all want some candy?
狱警来了
Guard’s coming.
我没记错的话 那天我也有去游乐园
If memory serves, I was at storytime Village that day too.
照片上都没有我?
And I’m not in any of these pictures?
我记得我真的有去
Could’ve sworn I was.
我只是逗逗你,宝贝
I’m just teasing, baby.
每个用火烧掉 情人照片的女人
Every woman has burned the photographs of her paramour…
之后都会发现她的爱火 烧得比之前更浓烈
…only to later realize her love burns even hotter than the flames she used.
拜托你!
Please.
泰迪
Teddy.
泰迪叔叔
Uncle Teddy.
我的小女孩好吗?
How’s my girl been?
很好
Good.
你的成绩还是名列前茅吗?
You still getting more A’s than an aardvark?
-对,我很想你 -我也是,小宝贝
– Yeah. I missed you. – Oh, same here, shortcake.
我染头发了
Yes, I painted my hair.
瞧瞧你,柴克
Look at you, Zack.
你已经长大成人了
You are a boy no more.
我很快就得借你刮胡刀了
I’m gonna have to lend you my razor soon enough.
你怎么来了? 妈说你在钻油井工作
What are you doing here? Mom said you got a job on an oil rig.
对,就在海正中♥央♥
That’s right. Right out in the middle of the ocean.
可是那些大机器很危险
But those metallic beasts are dangerous.
所以我受伤了
Got myself injured.
不要怕,甜心
Don’t be, don’t be frightened now, sugar.
我聘用的律师事务所ue4d1
The good lawyers at Dewey, Cheatem and Howe…
让我每失去一根手指 就赔偿一百万
…got me a million bones for every digit I lost.
五百万美金?
Five million dollars?
有了这些钱代表ue4d1
Which means with all that cash…
我想做什么都可以 而我只想要和你们ue4d1
…I can do anything I want now. And all I want to do…
花光我的钱,永远ue4d1
…is spend all my money and all my time…
在一起
…with you.
(蒙大拿州,卡特贝克)
邻近区域有什么?
What’s the neighborhood like?
什么都没有 房♥子旁五十亩是空地
No neighborhood. The house sits on 50 acres.
我们要循原路出来吗?
We coming out the way we go in?
不,我们从后方的路走
No. There’s a back road we’ll take.
-有几个警卫? -通常没人
– How many guards? – Usually none.
现在我不能确定
At this point, I really couldn’t tell you.
我只要感觉有异
The second I feel this thing going bad…
就一枪杀了你
…you get a bullet in the head.
我想也是
I’d expect nothing less.
我每半小时会向你报告
I will inform you every half-hour.
了解
Understood.
欧文卡维奇 今早承租一架私人飞机
Private jet was chartered by owen Kravecki this morning.
-往哪里? -蒙大拿
– Headed where? – Montana.
阻止飞机起飞
Stop it from taking off.
已经降落了,长官
It’s already on the ground, sir.
通知史泰门
Call steadman.
如果是我姐姐 我要和她谈谈
If that’s my sister, I would like to speak to her.
喂?
Yes?
马上办,长官
Right away, sir.
撤离
Evac.
史泰门先生,你有外套吗? 我们得离开
Mr. Steadman, do you have a jacket? We need to leave.
离开?不要
Leave? What? No.
特务马上就会来 带你去避难所
Agents’ll be arriving shortly to take you to a safe house.
我有什么危险吗?
What do I need to be kept safe from?
你有外套吗,先生?
Do you have a jacket, sir?
我不要走 我要找我姐姐谈谈
I don’t wanna leave. I wanna talk to my sister.
我接到指示可以强行带你走
I’ve been authorized to use force if necessary.
你有什么东西想带走吗?
Now, is there anything you’d like to bring?
我的药物
My meds.
陪他去,车五分钟就到
Go with him. Car’s here in five minutes.
我也不知道,史黛拉 她不肯出来
Well, I don’t know, stella. She won’t come out.
谁想要整天待在拖车里? 你想吗?
Who wants to be up in the trailer all day, huh? Would you?
没错,我也不想
Exactly. Me, neither.
你想做派来吃吗?
You feel like making a pie or something?
樱桃派、柠檬派ue4d1
A little cherry, or lemon meringue, or…
爸爸
Daddy.
妈咪是不是和你一样 遇到麻烦了?
Is Mommy in trouble, like you?
甜心,过来
Sweetheart, come here.
过来
Come here.
听我说,好吗?
Now, you listen to me, okay?
妈咪没有做错事
Mommy did nothing wrong.
她只是在帮忙朋友
She’s helping out a friend.
好吗?
Okay?
我去问问妈妈的情况,好吗?
Okay, let me go see how Mommy’s doing, all right?
-我要和她说话 -不行,不行
– I wanna talk to her. – No, no, no.
你乖乖坐在这里等好吗?
You sit here, like a good little girl, okay?
不要这样
Don’t give me that.
-喂 -有转机了
– Hello. – Things are looking up,
这才像话,说吧
That’s what I wanted to hear. Kick it down to me.
她的律师很有办法 认为应该可以降低保释金
Her lawyer knows what he’s doing. He thinks he can get the bail reduced.
很好,听着 等凯西出狱
Good, All right, well, listen, When Kacee gets out,,,
我要你帮我传话给她,好吗?
…I want you to deliver this message for me, okay?
告诉她ue4d1
Tell her…
我们可以消失
…that we can all get lost.
你要她弃保潜逃?
You want her to jump bail now?
你该庆幸你不在我面前 不然我会掐死你
Be glad you ain’t in front of my face, I’d have my hands around your neck.
混小子,把话传给她就对了
Punk, just deliver the message.
之后你们怎么办? 住在山洞里?
Okay. Then what you all gonna do? Go live in a cave?
-我有个计划 -好,说来听听
– I got a plan, all right? – Let’s hear it.
我在伊♥拉♥克♥时
This guy back in my unit…
部队有个同胞
…when I was in Iraq.
他以前在阿♥拉♥斯加的 养鱼场工作
He used to go to Alaska, work at these fish hatcheries, man.
他们付现金
They pay you cash.
-不过问你的过去 -阿♥拉♥斯加?
– And nobody asks questions. – Alaska?
对,阿♥拉♥斯加 当地人不会多管闲事
Yeah, Alaska, man, They don’t bother you up there, man,
我、凯西和蒂蒂 可以一家团聚,你懂吗?
You know, me, Kacee and Dede, we could be a family again. You feel me?
你真的不会放弃
Man, you don’t quit.
我当然不会放弃
You’re damned straight I don’t quit.
可以告诉我要去哪里吗?
Do I get to know where I’m going?
到达后就会告知你一切资讯
You’ll get all the information you need upon arrival.
-喂? -带史泰门到第二个地点
– Yes? – Move steadman to Location Beta.
我们正派车要去接他
We’re sending a car.
车已经来了,长官
It’s already here, sir.
不可能
Couldn’t be.
车子才刚出发
The car just left.
放下武器!
Weapons down.
快点!
Now.
放下
Down.
放下武器!
Put your weapons down.
别做傻事
Don’t get stupid.
把武器放在地上,动作快!
Put your weapons down on the ground. Now.
戴伦斯,走开 上车去
Terrence, step away. Get in the car.
你这死人看起来真健康
You look pretty good for a dead man.
-上车! -等等ue4d1
– Get in the car. – Wait, wait, wait.
-那是谁? -凯勒曼,他抓走史泰门
– Who’s there? – It’s Kellerman. He’s got steadman.
不要让他逃走
Do not let him escape.
杀死史泰门 杀死所有人,快点!
Kill steadman. Kill them all, now.
-保罗,拜托ue4d1不要杀我 -上车!快点!
– Paul, please. Don’t… Don’t kill me. – Get in. Get in the car.
我们走
Let’s go.
麻醉后最难受的 副作用是呕吐
Vomiting. It’s the worst side effect of anesthesia.
你应该不会再吐了
That should be the last of it.
-你认为我把食物都吐光了? -对
– You figure I’m on empty by now? – Yeah.

Pam.
亚历,卡麦隆受伤了
Alex, Cameron’s been hurt.
-怎么了? -是车子,肇事逃逸
– What happened? – It was a car. Hit and run.
他人在医院,腿有两处骨折
He’s in the hospital. His leg is broken in two places.
我马上搭机到科罗拉多
I’ll be on the next flight to Colorado.
-他正在动手术 -我马上到,你等我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!