So, this is the conspiracy, huh?
一堆穿着西装的小鬼到处跑 互相残杀?
A bunch of little boys in suits running around trying to kill each other?
真是可悲
It’s pathetic.
我们没想到 你们会那么难对付
Well, you were a little more formidable than we anticipated.
我们不需要你称赞,浑蛋
We don’t need compliments out of you, jackass.
出现了
Oh, yes, there it is.
-柏劳讨人喜欢的个性 -闭嘴,开车
– The winning Burrows personality. – Shut your mouth and drive.
你真会讨陪审团的欢心 干得好
The one we really knew would win over a jury. Good work.
金先生
Mr. Kim.
到底出了什么事?
What the hell is going on out there?
刚刚一度有些混乱
It was touch and go for a minute,,,
但一切都在我的掌控中
…but I got everything handled.
曼宏中弹了
Mahone’s been shot,
比尔,我知道,我在场 我看见柏劳开枪
Yes, I know, Bill, I was there. I saw Burrows pull the trigger.
-我们失去了宝贵的一员,但ue4d1 -曼宏还活着
– We lost a valuable asset, but… – Mahone’s alive.
很好,因为伤势看来不轻
That’s good. It looked bad, so.
柏劳和斯科菲尔德在哪儿?
Where are Burrows and scofield?
这两兄弟已经死了
Burrows and scofield are dead.
尸体在我的车上 我现在正要去埋尸体
And they’re in my sUV. I’m heading out to bury them. Right now.
不要埋尸体
Don’t bury them.
我需要眼见为凭
I need visual confirmation.
我可以替你拍照
I’ll get you a photo.
我再说一遍
I’ll say it one more time.
-不要埋尸体 -你知道现在该说什么吗?
– Don’t bury them. – You know what would be nice to hear?
道声谢
A thank you.
埋好尸体后我会回去报到
I’ll report back when they’re in the ground.
手♥机♥没关 会被追踪到
You leave that on, they’ll trace it.
对,我是特勤局探员 无法追踪,但谢谢你关心
Yeah. Secret service. It’s untraceable, but thanks.
(内布拉斯加州,蒙德市)
宝贝女儿
Hey, baby girl.
怎么了?
What?
怎么回事?
What’s the matter?
-妈咪在哪里? -别这样
– Where’s Mommy? – Oh, come on.
我说过妈咪去帮朋友的忙
Now, I told you that Mommy was helping a friend.
好不好? 我们很快就能见到她了
All right? Now, we’re gonna see her real soon.
什么时候?
When?
宝贝,妈咪很快就会回来
Baby, we are gonna be with your mommy real soon.
我向你保证
I promise you that.
好吗?
Okay?
我不相信你
I don’t believe you.
蒂蒂
Dede.
蒂蒂
Dede.
(北达柯塔州州立巡警)
Yo, Trey, It’s me, man,
崔,是我
– What’s up? – Yo, what’s going on with Kacee?
-怎么了? -凯西的情况如何?
我在法♥院♥ 她很快就会被传讯
I’m at the courthouse. She’s getting arraigned soon.
你和她谈过吗? 她还好吧?
Okay. Well, you talk to her? Is she all right?
她在牢里,当然不好 他妈的到底怎么回事?
She’s in jail, so, no, she’s not all right. What the hell happened?
-你以为我希望这样? -随便啦
– You think I wanted it this way? – Whatever,
我要挂电♥话♥了 我的律师随时会到
Gotta go. My lawyer’s gonna be here any minute.
等等,听着
No, no. Listen, listen.
我要你告诉凯西 把责任都推给我
Now, look, I want you to tell Kacee to put it all on me, all right?
她因为害怕,不知该怎么做 知道吗?全部都怪我
And she didn’t know what to do. She was scared. Okay? All that.
我已经这么跟她说过了
Yeah, I already told her to do that.
我来说话
I’ll do the talking.
-欧文卡维奇? -就是我
– Owen Kravecki? – That’s me. Hey.
这两位是班和菲尔
Hey. Ben and Phil.
我们走吧,免得被老婆 发现我们偷跑去钓鱼
Let’s go, before our wives figure out this is a fishing trip.
-你们的钓具呢?好 -放在北方当地
– Where’s your gear? – I keep it up north. Okay?
要飞多久?
How long is the flight?
一小时四十分
An hour, 40.
我们别无选择
We don’t have a choice.
(新墨西哥州,阿布奎基)
很高兴你醒了
Glad you’re awake.
你被击中锁骨和旋转肌之间
Collarbone and rotator cuff.
伤口再往右六寸 你就死定了
Six inches to the right, and you’re dead.
对,他刚醒来
Yeah, he just woke up.
曼宏先生
Mr, Mahone,
我是比尔金,你真幸运
Bill Kim. You’re a lucky man.
-是吗? -凯勒曼完成了你没做到的
– Am I? – Kellerman finished the job you couldn’t,
不过可惜他还活着
But he, unfortunately, is still out there…
他是未了之事
…and he’s a loose end.
你得完成未完成的任务
Finish what you were supposed to take care of.
有什么好笑的?
Something funny?
凯勒曼不光 只是个未了之事
Kellerman’s more of a loose end than you realize.
他开枪杀我
He shot me.
你想要背叛的人 先背叛了你
The guy you wanted to double-cross screwed you first,
斯科菲尔德和柏劳呢?
scofield and Burrows?
八成还活着
Are probably alive…
和凯勒曼一起逃亡
…and on the run with Kellerman.
祝你愉快,小金
Have a good day, Kimmy.
凯勒曼的档案已经删除
We neutered Kellerman.
世界上已经没有这个人了
He doesn’t even officially exist anymore.
他知道所有的真♥相♥
He knows everything.
(蒙大拿州,布拉克富特)
(新闻快报)
Reports have been coming in from New Mexico officials,,,
新墨西哥州官方已宣布
逃犯迈克斯科菲尔德和林克柏劳
,,, that escaped convicts Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows,,,
已找到办法自行脱困
,,, have somehow managed to extricate themselves,,,
从移送他们回芝加哥的 囚车中逃出
,,, from a transport van that was bringing them back to the chicago area,
根据初期的资料来看 逃犯有ue4d1
According to this early information, the convicts were,,,,
你们真是厉害
You’re great.
说真的,太厉害了
Top-notch. I swear to God.
别太激动 史泰门先生
Don’t get yourself worked up, Mr. Steadman.
我现在早该恢复 正常的生活了
I was supposed to have my life back by now.
打高尔夫球ue4d1
Playing golf…
看电影ue4d1
…going to movies…
看朋友,但因为你们 连一个建筑师ue4d1
…seeing people. But because you guys can’t get a handle…
和一个小混混都搞不定ue4d1
…on an engineer and a petty crook…
我已经当笼中鸟三年多了
…I’ve been a ship in a bottle for over three years.
你在这里很安全
You’re perfectly safe here.
但愿如此
I wish.
我刚和金谈过
I just spoke to Kim.
他要你完成任务
He wants you to finish the job.
是吗?
Yeah?
不可能的事
That’s not gonna happen.
这不是请求
This isn’t a request.
也没有协商的余地
And this isn’t a negotiation.
金和凯勒曼 要整天自相残杀我不管
Kim and Kellerman can try to kill each other all day long.
但我不干了
But I’m out.
你一定是忘了 我们有多熟悉内情
You must’ve forgotten how discreet we’ve been with what we know.
要公开席尔斯的事 随便你,我也会说
Go tell about shales. In fact, I will.
我杀了一个 凌虐、强♥暴♥女子的凶手
I killed a predator, a man who tortured and raped women…
把尸体埋在我家后院 我不怕坐牢
…and I buried him in my back yard. I’ll do the time.
我不在乎了,我要退出
I don’t care anymore. I’m out.
这么说够清楚了吗?
Is that clear enough for you?
我的朋友
My man.
真好吃
That’s delicious.
等等,等等
Whoa, hold up there. Hold, hold up.
有个问题
We got a problem.
只有一块巧克力蛋糕
That’s one brownie.
我们有五个人
There’s five of my boys.
了解你害我多尴尬吗?
You see the position you put me in?
他们只能饿肚子站一旁 看着我享用美食
They gotta stand with their stomachs growling while I savor this delicious treat.
你害我变成一个浑蛋
That makes me look like a real ass.
你是故意害我当浑蛋的吗?
Are you trying to make me look like an ass?
你说的条件是 我给你一份甜点
You said the deal was I was supposed to bring you one dessert.
对,这个嘛ue4d1
Yeah. Well.
我是个反覆无常的小人
I’m a fickle bitch.
现在我每一餐ue4d1
Now, it’s five desserts…
都要五份甜点
…every meal.
如果你拿不出来
Now, if you can’t come up with that…
还有其他办法可以让我开心
…there are other ways to making me happy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!