《越狱》前情提要ue4d1
Previously on Prison Break:
欢迎回家,老大
Welcome home, boss.
-妈咪在哪里? -妈咪等一下再来找我们
– Where’s Mommy? – Mommy’s gonna meet us later, okay?
-我不是杀人犯 -戴伦斯史泰门
– I’m not a murderer. – Terrence steadman.
-总统的胞弟 -我没有杀他
– The president’s brother. – I didn’t do it.
-史泰门先生,这是违♥禁♥品♥ -我带着防身用的
– Mr. Steadman, it’s contraband. – I brought it to protect myself.
那是我们的职责
That’s what we’re here for.
食物的钱可以开支票吗? 我没有ue4d1
Can I write a check? Because I don’t have…
你好,贺兰德太太
Hello, Mrs. Hollander.
泰迪回家了
Teddy’s home.
我是潘 怎么回事?
It’s Pam. What’s going on?
我爱你 帮我亲一下小卡好吗?
I love you.
Give Cam a kiss for me, okay?
你再打这支电♥话♥ 你就死定了
You call this number again, you’re a dead man.
你要我帮忙,比尔 而我要恢复职务
You want my help. I want my job back.
-你有何计划? -等那两兄弟上了车
– What’s your plan? – When brothers get in the van,
他们就只能等死
It’s the last thing they’ll do.
保罗凯勒曼在阿布奎基外 已布下人马,准备攻击车队
Paul Kellerman is ready to move on the caravan outside of Albuquerque.
到时一定会枪林弹雨
When it goes down, there’s to be lots of bullets flying,
我要你确保 保罗凯勒曼中弹身亡
I need you there to make sure Paul Kellerman catches one.
雷诺兹总统毁了你们的人生
President Reynolds ruined your life…
也毁掉我的人生 如果你们想搞垮这贱♥人♥
…she ruined my life. You wanna take the bitch down…
我就是最佳内线 但现在是唯一的机会
…you found your inside man. But it’s gotta be right now.
快走!
Let’s go.
我有办法逃出去!
I know the way out.
派一组人马从西边包抄
I want a team flanking the west.
另一组人马到河边
Give me another team down by the river.
人员受伤 立刻派医务员来
Man down. Give me a Medivac, AsAP.
塔葛警官
Officer Tuggle.
塔葛警官?
Officer Tuggle?
我要找亚历山大曼宏 我是他的直属上司
I’m looking for Alexander Mahone. I’m his direct supervisor.
长官,我很遗憾 你的手下中弹了
I’m sorry to tell you this, sir, but your boy’s been shot.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我曾是总统的手下
I used to work for the president.
你为何帮助我们?
Why are you helping us?
趴下去,快点!
Lay down on the floor. Now.
联邦探员,让我通过
Federal agent. Let me through.
空中小队说你的车子 沿着四十六号♥公路前进
Air support is telling us that they saw your vehicle traveling down Route 46.
逃犯可能会从四十六号♥公路逃走 我负责搜查
Forty-six is a possible exit route for the convicts. I was securing it.
长官,请别介意 我们要检查每一辆车
No offense, sir, but we’re searching every vehicle.
别介意,让我通过 不然就请你的长官来
No offense. Either you let me through or you get me a supervisor.
这路障由我指挥 凯勒曼探员
I’m supervising this roadblock, Agent Kellerman.
抱歉,请你下车
I’m sorry, but I need you to get out of the vehicle.
汉费瑞斯ue4d1小队长
Sergeant Humphries.
这两个逃犯脱逃 还不到十分钟
Burrows and scofield have been loose for less than10 minutes.
代表目前每一秒都很重要 如果你再拖延我ue4d1
That means every second is critical. So if you detain me…
一秒钟 我会让你们全部被炒
…for one moment more, I will have all of your jobs.
听懂了吗?
Do you understand me?
-你走吧 -什么?
– Go ahead. – What?
让他走
Just let him go.
你还是没回答我的问题
You still haven’t answered my question.
我为何帮助你们?
Why am I helping you?
因为敌人之敌就是朋友
Because the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
你提到搞垮总统 想必你已经有计划了
You said something about taking down the president. I assume you have a plan.
的确
I do.
我以前养过一只大丹狗 必须让他安乐死
I used to have a Great Dane. We had to put her down.
他走得很平静
It was very peaceful.
一下子就死了
One minute she was breathing, the next she wasn’t.
转过去
Turn around.
起来!
Get up.
给我一个 不轰了你脑袋的好理由!
Give me one reason why I shouldn’t blow your brains out.
因为我有让你自♥由♥的 唯一办法
Because I can give you the one thing that’s gonna set you free.
我知道戴伦斯史泰门的下落
I know where Terrence steadman is.
片名:越狱风云
剧名:无名尸
你怎么知道史泰门的下落?
How do you know where steadman is?
因为一切都是我安排的
Because I arranged this whole thing.
-你安排陷害我? -没错
– You arranged to set me up? – Right.
你安排杀害 所有我认识的人
You arranged the killing of all the people I know.
我只是听命行事
I was given orders. I executed those orders.
现在他们也要我的命 跟你们俩一样
And now I have a bull’s-eye on my chest, just like you two.
-我不信任他 -等等
– I don’t trust him. – Hey.
如果我要你死 你早就死了
If I wanted you dead, you’d be dead.
你们想继续逃亡,没关系
You guys want to keep running, fine.
如果想重获自♥由♥,就上车吧
You wanna be free, get in the car.
我不会邀请第二次
Last time I’m gonna offer.
(伊利诺州久利特 福克斯河监狱)
怎么啦,新来的?
What’s up, fish?
看来你过得很不好
Looks like you’re having a tough time of it.
-我没事 -我只是好奇
– I’m all right. – Well, I’m just curious.
你怎么不跟其他 也关在这里的前狱警混?
Why don’t you hang out with the rest of the ex-guards who are locked up here?
对了
Oh, yeah.
这里一个也没有
There ain’t any.
就只有你
It’s just you.
等一下,等一下
Hey, hold. Hold up, hold up.
我心中有个互惠的点子
Now, I got what’s called a mutual beneficial arrangement in my mind.
我会保护你 让别人不来找你麻烦
I’ll look out after you. Make sure nobody get up in your mix.
你只需要把 下一餐的甜点给我
And all you got to do is bring me your dessert after the next meal.
就这么简单
It’s real simple.
我只想服刑,不想惹麻烦
I’m just looking to do my time. I don’t want any trouble.
好,你要的也是我要的
Yeah. It’s what you want, and it’s what I want.
下一餐的甜点
Your dessert after the next chow.
拿给我,懂了吗?
You bring it to me. You got it?
不,你找错人了
No. Wrong guy.
干嘛!
Hey.
分开!你们这些犯人!
Break it up, convicts.
没事的,老大
We’re good, boss.
没事的
We’re good.
把甜点拿给我ue4d1
You bring me my treat…
不然不会轻易放过你
…or this goes to the next level.
听懂了吗?
Do you understand?
他在问你问题,小子
He asked you a question, boy.
懂了
Yeah.
-我听不到,你呢? -我也听不到
– I ain’t hear him. You? – I ain’t hear him.
好,我会的
Yeah. Okay.
你看,很简单吧?
See how easy that was?
现在起我们是好朋友了
We’re gonna be good friends now.
(堪萨斯州,奈斯市)
There’s no reason for you to be scared, suzie Q…
你没必要害怕,小苏珊ue4d1
因为我已经原谅你了
…because you see, I’ve forgiven you.
而你也可以原谅 我多年之前的不当之举
And you, in turn can forgive me for my indiscretions…
都过那么久了 现在回头看只是一些小汙点
…which is far in the past they’re nothing but specks in our respective rear views.
我们好久不见了
It’s been such a long time.
你看起来真美
You look lovely.
好,我们现在就走 我们可以远走高飞
Okay, let’s go. Right now. We can go away.
独处一阵子
Spend some time together.
苏珊,我不是玩具 所以请别玩弄我
Susan, I’m not a Victrola, so please don’t play me like one.
你是绝对不可能ue4d1
There’s not a white man’s chance in Harlem…
丢下孩子不管的
…you’d ever leave your children behind.
对不起
I’m sorry.
别烦恼
Don’t fret, now.
你来福克斯河监狱时ue4d1
When you came to Fox River…
你对我吐口水,仿佛我是ue4d1
…and you spat at me like I was some kind of…
丧心病狂的禽兽
…rabid animal.
其实我很开心
I was happy…
因为如此激烈的反应 只代表这女人还在乎你
…because such a visceral reaction could only come from a woman who still cares.
孩子们什么都不知道 我不想吓他们
The children don’t know. I didn’t wanna scare them…
所以你的事我没提过 求求你不要ue4d1
…so I never told them about you so please don’t…
真是太完美了
That is so perfect.
你了解现在的情况吗?
Because you see what we got here now?
我们的过去 就跟白纸一样干净
We got ourselves a clean slate.
对吧?
Right?
原来阴谋就是这样 不是吗?