(被捕)
,,, and are being transferred back to Fox River Penitentiary today,
今天正被移送回 福克斯河州立监狱
官方指出柏劳 他原本即将ue4d1
Officials say Burrows, who was scheduled to die,,,
因谋杀雷诺兹总统的 胞弟戴伦斯史泰门处死ue4d1
,,, for the murder of Reynolds’ brother, Terrence Steadman,,,
他的行刑日可能改期 最快在下周处死
,,, could have his execution date rescheduled for as early as late next week,
由于两人犯下的重罪
With the number of felonies the pair now face,,,
柏劳的胞弟 迈克斯科菲尔德ue4d1
,,, Burrows’ brother, Michael Scofield…
(新墨西哥州,阿布奎基)
-前面怎么回事? -我去瞧瞧
– What’s going on? – Let me go check.
-怎么回事? -稍后通知你
– What do you see? – I’ll let you know.
移开这台货柜车要多久?
How much time is it gonna take to move this?
我已经派人处理了
I’ve got my men working on it now.
-前面怎么了? -你在赶时间吗?
– What’s going on up there? – Are you in a hurry?
我们需要帮助 把挡住的车移开
Hey, we need some help getting this rig out of the road.
林克
Linc.
快点
Come on.
好,假设我们打开了手铐 要往哪里逃?
All right, let’s say we get the cuffs off. Where do we go?
-那里 -太轻松了
– There. – That’s too easy.
来吧,迈克,把握机会
Come on. Come on, Michael, take it.
来吧,来吧
Come on. Come on.
把握机会
Take it.
把握机会逃走
Take it and run.
我们思考一下 警卫意外地留下钥匙
Let’s think about this. The keys are accidentally left out.
门意外地开着
The door is accidentally left open.
-是我们唯一的机会 -是他们的机会
– It’s our only shot. – It’s their only shot.
他们没有借口杀人 除非我们逃走
They don’t have an excuse unless we give it to them.
-情况如何? -没动静
– How we doing? – Nothing so far,
-没动静? -他们只在对谈
– None? – They’re talking, that’s all.
五分钟后他们没动作 你就移开卡车,说解决了
They haven’t bitten in five minutes, you pull the semi, you tell them it’s fixed.
-恢复交通 -之后呢?
– You release traffic. – And do what?
要兔子上勾 就要移♥动♥红萝卜,亚历
You want the rabbit to hop, move the carrot, Alex.
(邮局)
你来了
You showed.
绅士说到做到
A gentleman always does.
我们要去哪里吃饭?
Where are we going to eat?
你想去哪里 我们就去哪里
Wherever your heart desires.
不过有一件小事 我想请你帮忙
You know, there’s just one teensy-tiny thing I’ve been meaning to ask.
尽管说
Anything.
转递地址是机密资料
You know, forwarding addresses are supposed to be confidential.
我真的不该这么做
I really shouldn’t be doing this.
今天下午我们做的事 有很多是你不该做的
Well, you shouldn’t have been doing a lot of things we did this afternoon…
可是我们两人 都还没有被抓到
…but neither of us has been “smited” down yet.
她住这里
There she is.
你的表妹听到她舅舅留给她的钱 一定会非常惊讶
I’d imagine your cousin’ll be pretty surprised to hear about the money her uncle left her.
那是当然的
You can be certain of it.
山姆,我这么问 你别介意,但ue4d1
Sam, I hope you don’t mind me asking, but…
你的手ue4d1
Your hand…
是怎么了?
…what happened to it?
抱歉,我不是想让你不舒服 我只是ue4d1
I’m sorry. I didn’t wanna make you feel uncomfortable or nothing. I just…
我想了解你
I wanna know you.
我想了解你的一切ue4d1
I wanna know everything about you…
如果这是你的过去 我想知道你是怎么ue4d1
…and if this is a part of who you are, then I want to know how it…
天啊
oh, dear God.
我但愿你没看到它
I really wish you hadn’t seen that.
(限邮局职员进入)
我都盘算好了 你和其他一些人
Here’s what I’m thinking. You and some of the boys…
调到单独牢房♥来
…get yourself transferred to ad seg.
这样我们就能成天 玩拼字游戏、看体育节目
We can spend our days playing scrabble and watching Sportscenter.
-队长,我ue4d1 -约一年半后
– Look, captain… – Then in a year and half…
你就推荐我加入工作计划
…you recommend me for those work-release programs.
之后剩下的刑期 我只要拉稻草、晒太阳
I can sweat off the rest of my time heaving hay and getting sun.
-所以ue4d1 -不是自♥由♥,但差不多了
– That’s why… – It ain’t freedom, but it’s close.
所以你才要求来这里坐牢?
Is that why you requested to be sent here?
要是我去其他地方 身为前狱警,我死定了
Oh, I go anywhere else as a former C.o., I’m a dead man.
但这里有人照顾我 给我最好的房♥间ue4d1
Here, I got men to watch my back, get me the finest accommodations…
-你不会有单独牢房♥ -我不在乎他们要我去哪儿
– They’re not putting you in ad seg. – I don’t care where they’re putting me…
-有单独牢房♥就对了 -局势变了,队长
…take me to ad seg. – It’s not like it used to be.
-狱警已经不是这里的老大 -什么意思?
– C.o.’s don’t run the game anymore. – What do you mean?
典狱长换人了 他要改革,证明他ue4d1
This new warden. He’s cracking down to prove he’s serious…
不会偏袒任何人
…about showing preferential treatment.
他要拿你杀鸡儆猴
He’s making an example out of you.
路易斯,这是哪里?
Lou, what the hell is this?
大牢房♥
Gen pop.
欢迎回家,老大
Welcome home, boss.
(墨西哥索诺兰沙漠)
(美墨国界南方四十里)
各位,准备上路了
Okay, everybody, we’re moving out.
迈克,机会快没了 等卡车移走ue4d1
Window’s closing, Michael, once the truck moves…
我们现在逃 等于允许他们杀死我们
If we run now, we give them permission to put a bullet in our heads.
我们留下,一周内我就被处死 你会被关一辈子
We stay, I’m dead within the week. You’re locked up for life.
或是他们想出杀你的办法 相信我,他们绝对可以
Or until they find a way to get to you, and believe me they will.
如果回监狱 会多出几天的时间
If we go to prison, we’ll have a few days.
就有机会联络莎拉
We’ll have a chance to contact sara.
我们不知道莎拉的下落
We don’t know where sara is.
莎拉也许已死了,迈克
Sara may be dead, Michael.
让我用我唯一的伎俩逃出去
Let me get us out of here the only way I know how.
-打斗? -对
– Fighting? – Yeah.
拿钥匙
Get the keys.
-开始了ue4d1 -收到
– Here we go. Here we go. – Copy that.
好,任务开始
All right, we’re on.
注意,封锁交通
Heads up, Hold traffic,
封锁来车,好
Hold all traffic. Okay.
我们完全不知道 门后面是什么
We have no idea what’s behind that door.

Nope.
-准备好了吗? -没有,你呢?
– You ready? – No. You?
没有
No.
我们走
Let’s go.
打开!踢开门!快点!
Get it open. Kick it open. Go.
所有人到隧♥道♥中!
All men to the tunnel!
祈祷这里还有另一个出口
Just pray there’s another way out of here.
这边
This way.
他们进去了 往你的方向去了
Yeah, they’re in, and they’re heading straight for you.
-有武器吗? -没有
– Armed? – No,
-你在哪儿?我去支援你 -你继续移♥动♥
– Where are you? I’ll back you up. – Keep moving,
只要他们想逃离你 就会往我这边跑,他们被包围了
As long as they’re running from you, they’re running towards me. They are boxed in.

Yeah.
(堪萨斯州,奈斯市)
等一下
Oh, hold on one sec.
食物的钱我开支票好吗? 因为我没有ue4d1
Could I write a check for the food, because I don’t have…
你好,贺兰德太太
Hello, Mrs. Hollander.
人家说好女人难寻
They say a good woman is hard to find.
如果此话属实 你一定是ue4d1
Well, if that’s true, you must be very, very…
好上加好的女人
…very good.
不要害怕
Don’t be frightened.
泰迪回家了
Teddy’s home.
往这边
This way.
他们临时改道 往路面上去了
They’re improvising, heading toward the surface.
-往哪里走? -不知道
– Where to? – I don’t know.
听着,如果我们出事
Look, if something happens to us…
如果我们分开,一人逃不出去 答应我你会去找莎拉
…if we get separated, if one of us doesn’t make it, promise you’ll find sara.
-我们逃得出去的 -快答应我
– We’re gonna make it. – Just promise me.
我答应,走吧
I promise. Come on.
(州立监狱 莎拉♥丹♥奎迪医师)
雷诺兹总统毁了你们的人生 也毁了我的人生
President Reynolds ruined your life. She ruined my life.
你们想搞垮这贱♥人♥ 我就是最佳内线
If you wanna take the bitch down, you just found your inside man…
但现在是唯一的机会
…but it’s gotta be right now.
我们走!动作快!
Let’s go! Now!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!