The more bodies, the less control.
这些人也许知道 其他逃犯的下落
These men may have knowledge of the location of the other escapees.
我必须查出ue4d1
This is knowledge that I…
才能做好我的工作
I need to do my job.
而我的职务是要确保 这两名囚犯ue4d1
And my job is to ensure the safe and successful transfer…
安全地被移送成功
…of these two prisoners.
随行车就在外面
The chase vehicles are right outside.
这里是新墨西哥州 阿♥拉♥莫戈多的ue4d1
We’re coming to you live from the Border Patrol facility,,,
边境巡警拘留所现场 林克柏劳ue4d1
,,, in Alamogordo, New Mexico, where Lincoln Burrows,,,
和迈克斯科菲尔德 将被移送回ue4d1
,,, and Michael Scofield are being transferred…
你最好有充份理由 为何那两兄弟还活着?
There better be a good reason why those brothers are alive.
工作不顺吗,比尔?
Bad day, Bill?
抱歉,我以为你是依然存在的人
Sorry, I thought this was someone who still existed.
-牛肉干的生意好吗,欧文? -事实上现在行情看涨
– How’s the jerky business, Owen? – It’s looking good right about now.
你敢再打来,你就死定了
You call this number again, you’re a dead man.
今天你如果没杀了两兄弟 你也死定了
You don’t kill Burrows and scofield today, so are you.
你我心知肚明,不过算你幸运 我有办法救你
You know it and I know it, and luckily for you, I know how to save your ass,
(免持听筒)
两兄弟已经被移送了
The brothers are already being transferred.
你太迟了
You’re too late.
事实上,移送车的所在地 还是如你所愿
Actually, the transport van is exactly where you want them to be, Bill.
-为何? -为何?
– Why? – Why?
你要我帮忙 比尔,而我要恢复职务
You want my help, Bill? I want my job back.
我要可以直接呈报总统
That means direct access to the president,
-我只听命于她 -别得寸进尺,保罗,再见
– I report only to her, – You’re reaching, Paul. Goodbye.
-不要拒绝我,比尔 -你以为这两兄弟
Don’t shut me out, Bill, You think Burrows and Scofield,,,
会威胁到这个政♥权♥? 我知道ue4d1
,,, are a threat to this administration? I know everything,,,
卡洛琳雷诺兹干过的所有勾当 所有的一切
,,, caroline Reynolds has ever done, Everything,
先别慌,我只要求ue4d1
Now, before you panic, all I am asking…
能把我原先的任务完成
…is to be allowed to finish the job that I started.
向总统和你证明
To prove to the president and to you,,,
我对这政♥权♥还是有贡献的
…that I am still an asset to this administration.
(计划?)
你有何计划?
What’s your plan?
我在伊利诺州矫正局有个朋友 移送由他们承办
I have an old associate in the Illinois DOc, They’re heading up the transfer,
一个内线是不够的
It’s gonna take more than one guy on the inside,
如果他的职位够高就可以
Not if the guy’s in the right place,
只要你一声令下 两兄弟上了厢型车
Bill, you give me the go-ahead on this and those brothers get in the van…
他们就只能等死
…it’ll be the last thing they ever do.
(新墨西哥州矫正局)
我从来没做过这种事
I have never done that before.
那我们算是弥补过往的遗憾
Then I guess we was making up for some lost time.
山姆,我得问你 你结婚了吗?
I have to ask, sam, are you married or something?
我?没有
Me? No.
-你怎么会认为ue4d1 -拜托
– What makes you think…? – Come on.
我长得也许平凡 但我不笨
I may be plain, but I’m not a fool.
通常和我在一起的男人 都是醉翁之意不在酒
Usually, the men I end up with are just looking for something, you know…
另有所求
…on the side.
迪妮丝,我唯一求的ue4d1
Denise, the only side I’m interested in…
只有你的心
…is the inside.
而你的心ue4d1
And that place within you…
可不平凡
…is not plain.
-我得回去上班了 -真的要吗?
– I have to get back to work. – Do you really?
我今晚要负责关门
I have to close tonight.
你下班后 我去接你如何?
How about I pick you up after?
我们可以一起吃晚餐
We can have dinner.
-你确定? -迪妮丝
– Are you sure? – Denise.
我坚持
I insist.
-请说 -好消息
– Yeah? – Good news,
你得救了
You’re off the hook,
保罗凯勒曼在阿布奎基外 已布下人马,准备攻击车队
Paul Kellerman has a team ready to move on the caravan just outside of Albuquerque.
好,那我们该怎么做?
Okay, so where does that leave us?
到时会有兵荒马乱的场面
When it goes down, there’s sure to be a moment or two of chaos,
人员惊慌失措 四处枪林弹雨
A certain amount of confusion, lots of bullets flying…
我要你确保 保罗凯勒曼中弹身亡
I need you there to make sure Paul Kellerman catches one.
现在替自己湮灭证据 太早了吧?
A little early to be covering your tracks, isn’t it?
当初的条件只提到那些逃犯
The escapees, that was our deal.
-就这样 -对
– That’s all, – Right.
我们的协议
Our deal.
提醒我一下 我们的条件是说两兄弟ue4d1
Refresh my memory. Was our deal supposed to end with Burrows and scofield…
回到监狱 还是死于非命?
…going back to prison, or bleeding from a hole in their heads?
我们给你机会改正,亚历
We’re giving you a chance to make this right, Alex.
让凯勒曼处理 让他当我们的欧斯华
Just let Kellerman take care of it. Let him be our oswald.
那我就是你的杰克路比
And that makes me your Jack Ruby.
杰克路比当初单枪匹马
Jack Ruby was working alone,
你还有美国政♥府♥ 替你撑腰,亚历
You’ve got the support of the United States government behind you, Alex,
祝你在阿布奎基好运
Good luck in Albuquerque.
(让凯勒曼退役)
长官,我保证这件事 马上就会结束
I promise, sir, this’ll all be over shortly.
之后就会恢复正常
And it’ll be back to business as usual.
-你后悔吗? -什么?
– Do you regret it? – What?
现在已经知道结果了 你会后悔帮我吗?
Knowing what you know now, do you regret helping me?
换成你,你也会来救我
You’d have done the same thing for me.
-你这么想? -我这么知道
– You think? – I know.
你还没回答问题
You didn’t answer the question.
我不后悔来救你
I don’t regret the act.
只后悔后果竟是如此
Just how it turned out.
这是件预谋杀人案
We’ve got a premeditated murder on our hands.
你想把钱独吞 再杀了唯一证人
You wanted to steal money then kill the witness.
你到底是谁的律师? 我说过不是我♥干♥的
Are you my attorney or theirs? I told you, I didn’t do anything.
不,我只是解释 他们的理论
No, I’m just explaining their theory of what happened.
你向警方解释 你没有杀葛瑞
Your explanation to the cops that you didn’t kill Geary…
是因为你忙着去偷 五百万国家的钱财?
…because you were too busy trying to steal 5 million in federally insured money?
可能对你不太有利
Probably not the best move.
-不过有好消息 -什么?
– But there is good news. – What’s that?
检察官愿意谈条件
The DA is willing to offer a deal.
-二十五年刑期 -不要
– Twenty-five years. – No.
布拉德,他们会撤销重大杀人罪 不会有死刑
Brad, they’ll drop the capital charge. No death penalty.
不要!
No!
-等我出狱都快六十五岁了 -你至少可以出狱
– I’ll be almost 65 when I get out. – But you’d get out.
如果案子开庭 你极有可能ue4d1
If this case goes to trial, there’s an excellent chance…
被判死刑
…you’re sentenced to death.
我执业已久,布拉德 我可以告诉你
Now, I’ve been doing this a while, and I can tell you.
这种案子不可能有好结果
These things never go down good.
当法治体系要惩罚你时 无论如何都会达到目的
When the system wants you, they get you, one way or another.
条件一定要包括 让我在伊利诺州服刑
Part of the deal’s gotta be I do my time in Illinois.
我才能见到我母亲
So I can be near my mom.
(新墨西哥州矫正局)
他们要带我们去哪里?
Where are they taking us?
另一个寄养家庭吧
Another foster home.
我不想走,我喜欢这里
I don’t wanna go. I liked it there.
我知道
I know you did.
他们要我们搬家 是因为你吗?
It’s because of you, the reason they’re making us move?
因为你又惹上麻烦了?
– Because you were getting in trouble again? – Yeah, and I’m sorry.
(孩童与家庭服务局)
对,我很抱歉
我这一生似乎 一直在把你拖下水
Seems like I’ve been dragging you in trouble my whole life.
你也帮助过我
Pulled me out of some too.

Yeah.
-喂 -亚历,我是保罗凯勒曼
– Yeah? – Alex, Paul Kellerman.
-你和比尔金谈过了吗? -对
– Have you spoken with Bill Kim? – Yeah,
他通知我了 你要在阿布奎基布局
Yeah, he filled me in. You’re staging in Albuquerque.
听着,我现在跳进来帮忙
Listen, me jumping in at this point.
并不代表我赞同你的工作
It in no way reflects my feelings about the job you’ve been doing.
我只想告诉你这点
I just wanted you to know that,
当然
of course.
只要我们把任务完成
So long as we get the job done.
我们就能回到 家人身边,对吧?
We all get to go back to our families, right?
越快越好
The sooner the better.
我需要知道什么资讯?
So, what do I need to know?
昨晚我们首次披露 经过九天逃亡后ue4d1
As we first reported last night, after nine days on the run,,,
逃犯林克柏劳 和迈克斯科菲尔德
,,, fugitives Lincoln Burrows and Michael Scofield,,,
福克斯河八人帮 越狱的两名主脑
,,, two of the masterminds behind the desperate Fox River Eight escape,,,
在墨西哥边境附近 遭边境巡警逮捕
,,, were apprehended by Border Patrol officials near the Mexican border,,,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!