典狱长,再请教你一个问题
Warden, one more question, sir.
片名:越狱风云
剧名:死亡陷阱
(联邦调查局分局 伊利诺州芝加哥)
曼宏的电♥话♥在谁手上?
Who’s got Mahone?
-恭喜长官 -有什么消息?
– Congratulations, sir. – What do you got?
伊利诺州矫正局打来
A call from the Illinois DoC.
他们要派人去接 柏劳和斯科菲尔德ue4d1
They’re sending a contingent to collect Burrows and scofield…
带回福克斯河监狱
…take them back to Fox River.
提醒他们这是联邦案件 我们会负责运送ue4d1
Remind them this is a federal case, we’ll handle transport. Now…
我有,但今年是选举年 树大招风,大家都想分杯眉
I did, but it’s an election year. Collar this big, everybody wants a piece.
典狱长打电♥话♥请调查局长帮忙
Warden called in a favor to the Bureau chief.
他答应了 我们才会在这里
He okayed it, so here we are,
一小时内应该会抵达
Should be there in about an hour,
我要坐上运送囚犯的车辆
I wanna be placed in the prisoner-transport vehicle.
-为什么? -照做就对了
– What for? – Just get it done.
长官,他们是重大嫌犯 而你逮到了他们
Sir, these were the big fish, and you brought them in.
你应该为此高兴
You should feel good about that.
是啊
Yeah.

Yeah.
至少我们在一起
Well, at least we’re together,
这倒是真的
Yes, there is that.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
我在想爸爸
Thinking about the old man.
你知道,就是他想做的事
What he tried to do, you know.
被关起来 很难死得轰轰烈烈
Tough to go down swinging when you’re locked in a box.
还没玩完 我们可以打一通电♥话♥
This isn’t over yet. We’re entitled to a phone call.
我们打给莎拉 如果爸说的资料在她手上
We make that call to sara and she has the information Dad said she has.
在一切定案之前 我们可以让你得到赦免
We can get you exonerated before this thing goes down.
-迈克ue4d1 -喂!
– Michael, it’s… – Hey.
我们有权利打一通电♥话♥
We’re entitled to a phone call.
你们只有权乖乖坐着 直到正式被拘捕为止
You’re entitled to precisely squat until you’re officially in custody.
这要等你们回到福克斯河才会发生 所以乖乖坐好
And that won’t happen until you’re back in Fox River, so sit tight.
还没结束
It’s not over yet.
还没有
Not yet.
这里到伊利诺州的路程不短
A lot of ground to cover between here and Illinois.
我是说ue4d1
I mean…
我们活着回到 福克斯河的机率有多大?
What are the chances we even make it to Fox River alive?
我在新闻上看到你,亚历
Saw you on the news, Alex,
-是吗? -还有那对兄弟
– Did you? – The brothers too,
他们比我预期中ue4d1
They were a little more…
来得有生命
…breathing than I’d hoped.
边境巡警队来搅局
Yeah, well, Border Patrol showed up.
-我无能为力 -真的?
– Nothing I could do. – Really?
柏劳和斯科菲尔德 你现在看得见他们吗?
Burrows and scofield, can you see them from where you are?
-可以 -那就开枪杀了他们
– Yeah. – Then put a bullet in their heads,
-有人在看守他们 -我不管
– They’re being watched. – I don’t care,
有持枪警卫
By armed guards,
等他们回到福克斯河监狱 我们就完蛋了
They make it back to Fox River, it is over for all of us.
本国人最爱 坏人的精采故事
Not much more this country loves than a bad man with a good story,
你觉得媒体会等多久才会ue4d1
How much longer do you think it’ll be before someone…
-开始访问他们? -你到底有没有听清楚?
…puts a microphone in front of them? – Hey, are you listening?
这里的戒备森严 你的要求等于是叫我自杀
With the security here, what you’re asking me to do is tantamount to suicide.
-你听得懂吗? -我不是在请求
– Do you understand what I’m saying? – I wasn’t asking anything.
那会表示你还有说话余地
That would imply you had a say in the matter.
完成任务 你就快可以回家了,亚历
Pull this off and you are halfway home, Alex.
你记得家的模样吧?
You remember what home is like, don’t you?
西侧大道九十号♥ 白色篱笆、红色大门
90 West End Avenue. White fence, red door.
离我的家人远一点!
You stay away from my family.
你的脸上有ue4d1
You got a little something on your…
来,我帮你
No. Here, let me.
我真是ue4d1
I’m so…
-抱歉我太直接ue4d1 -没关系,谢谢
– Pardon my forwardness. L… – It’s okay. Thank you.
平常我不会管闲事
Normally, I wouldn’t intervene.
只是昨天我下班回家时
It’s just, yesterday when I was… I got home from work…
我发现我的门牙塞着菜渣
…I found what looked like the Brazilian rain forest…
活像是巴西雨林
…Iodged between my two front teeth.
我当时心里只想着 这么多人,一定有人看到了
And all I could think about was the number of people who must’ve seen, and not…
却没有半个好心人告诉我
Not a damn one of them had the decency to tell me.
轻微牙缝过大
Mild diastema.
什么?
Excuse me?
第八、九颗牙齿间有小缝隙
It’s a slight gap between your eight and nine.
就是你的门牙
Your two front teeth.
有时候会卡住食物 例如ue4d1
And that it sometimes can act as a magnet for food…
甘蓝菜、鲔鱼,还有米饭
…like broccoli and tuna, and sometimes rice.
或是开胃小菜
Or relish.
你真是才色双全
All this and brains too?
-你是牙医还是ue4d1? -我?差多了
– What are you a dentist or a? – Me? No. Hardly, no.
不可能的
I could never.
-我的前夫他是ue4d1 -一个浑蛋?
– My ex. My ex-husband, he was… – A bastard?
这也是
That too.
你去过意大利吗ue4d1
Have you ever been to Italy?
-我叫迪妮丝 -迪妮丝,真是好名字
– Denise. – Denise. That’s a lovely name.
意大利人每天午餐都喝红酒
You know, in Italy they have wine every day with lunch.
可是美国人呢? 我们和餐吞下的ue4d1
And what do we do in this country? We power our food down…
是咖♥啡♥因♥、二氧化碳 加高果糖玉米糖浆
…with caffeine, carbonation and high-fructose corn syrup.
再也没有人愿意 花时间享受美食
No one ever takes the time to enjoy things anymore.
迪妮丝,我是否有幸ue4d1
Denise, would you do me the honor…
能与你共进剩下的午餐?
…of enjoying the rest of your lunch with me?
我很乐意
I think I’d like that.
白酒或是红酒?
White or red?
(堪萨斯州格里利郡 地方法♥院♥)
由于财力有限 他没有逃亡之嫌
And with limited financial resources, he poses no flight risk…
除非他不想 因重大谋杀罪受审
Unless he’d rather not stand trial for capital murder.
被告已经证明 他很有能力ue4d1
The defendant has shown great resourcefulness…
用少量的钱长途旅行
…in being able to travel across country with little money.
没有理由相信 他不会故技重施
There’s no reason he couldn’t do it again.
如果不相信我 听听贝里克先生的话
If you don’t want to believe me, believe Mr. Bellick.
你这个浑蛋盗贼
You thieving son of a bitch,
你最好跪下祈祷 我找不到你
You better get down on your knees and pray I never find you,
因为等我找到你,听好了 我会让你死得很难看
Because if I do, mark my words, I will gut you, bow to stern,
他发誓要杀死葛瑞先生 并说到做到
He promised to kill Mr. Geary, and then he kept that promise.
像被告这种人 不应该放任他在外面游走
A man like the defendant should not be out in society.
我同意,不得交保
I concur. Bail denied.
会是谁打来的?
Who would that be?
只有一个人
Only one person.
迈克,是我 昨晚这支电♥话♥响起
Michael, it’s me. Listen, this phone rang last night…
我接起来 可是没有声音
…and I went to answer it, but I couldn’t hear anything.
我不知道是不是你打来的
And I wonder if maybe it was you.
我不知道现在该怎么办 该不该留言
I don’t know what I should do, if I should leave a message,,,
还是有谁在听
,,, or who might be listening,
我需要知道你是否平安 我要你知道我没有ue4d1
I need to know that you’re okay. I need you to know that I’m not.
我没有在希拉丢下你 我出了事,而我ue4d1
I didn’t leave you in Gila. Something happened to me and I don’t…
我不知道现在该怎么办 我不知该去哪里
I don’t know what to do. I’m not too sure where to go…
可是我知道你是我 唯一能信任的人,你一定要ue4d1
,,, but I know that you’re the only person I can trust, and I need you to,,,,
你一定要平安无事,还有ue4d1
I need you to be okay, and…
我需要你,拜托
And I need you. Please.
待命接收边境巡警移送
Stand by to receive Border Patrol transport,
移送囚犯,待命
Incoming prisoners. Stand by.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
(新墨西哥矫正局)
亚历山大曼宏,调查局
Alexander Mahone, Bureau.
他们是我的犯人 我要亲自坐上ue4d1
These are my prisoners, and I will be personally escorting them…
-移送车护送 -你可以搭随行车
…in their transfer vehicle. – You can follow in a chase car.
我想你没有听清楚
I don’t believe you heard me.
我要在车上陪同他们ue4d1
I’ll be accompanying them in their tran…
能够上车的人只有 驾驶和两名警卫
The only people allowed in the van are the driver and two guards…
他们是受过 专业训练的护送警卫
…who’ve been trained and certified in prisoner transport.
你真的要逼我 去找你的上司吗?
Are you really gonna make me go over your head?
我甚至愿意帮你拨电♥话♥
I’ll even dial the phone for you.
这是标准程序,曼宏探员
This is standard procedure, Agent Mahone.
我们必须尽可能控制住场面
We need to keep that environment as controllable as possible.
人越多,场面越难控制

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!