I don’t know.
请把手放到背后,女士
Place your hands behind your back, please, ma’am.
宝贝,我对不起你
Oh, baby, I’m so sorry.
天啊
Oh, my God.
妈妈在哪里?
Where is Mommy?
妈妈晚点会来找我们,好吗?
Mommy is gonna meet us later, okay?
-什么事? -照片在哪?
– Yes? – Where’s the photo?
比尔,发生技术性失误
Bill, there was a tactical error.
我不想听什么 推卸责任的术语,保罗
I don’t want terminology from the Cover Your Ass Handbook, Paul.
-怎么回事? -发生无法预料的状况
– What happened? – There were unforeseen circumstances.
-我没料到会发生这种事 -莎拉在哪里?
– Things that could not be predicted. – Where’s sara?
她跑掉了,对吧?
She’s gone, isn’t she?
对,她逃走了
Yes. She got away.
不过她不可能ue4d1
But there is no way that she…
比尔?
Bill?
我不会让你死的
I’m not gonna let you die.
我爱你
I love you.
你应该知道吧?
You know that, don’t you?
太多人了
Too many.
太多人因为 我要你重获自♥由♥而死了
Too many people died because I wanted you to be free.
迈克,你当初料想不到
You couldn’t have known, Michael.
你事先不可能 知道会有这种下场
You couldn’t have known it would’ve ended up like this.
可是还是发生了
But it did.
他们要他的命
They wanted him.
要他没命
They wanted him in the ground…
现在他们达成目标了
…and they got their wish.
他们会继续追杀我们,迈克
This thing’s not gonna end here, Michael.
-我知道 -事态会不断扩大
– I know. – It’s gonna keep spreading.
他们的手会沾满更多鲜血
Their hands are gonna get more and more bloody.
重点是鲜血
The question is…
在他们手上 还是我们手上?
…is the blood on their hands or ours?
抱歉,两位
I’m sorry, guys.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
通知边境巡逻队 通知达拉斯的海空军基地
Get back on with border patrol. Call the Navy Reserve Air station in Dallas.
他们有待命的飞机
They’ve got planes on alert.
拦截一架白色单引擎 A36型小飞机
We need an intercept of a white single-engine A-36 Beech…
正飞往边境
…heading toward the border.
通知墨西哥 取得国际追捕权
Call Mexico. Get clearance for an international pursuit.
告诉他们如果得打下飞机 就动手吧
Tell them if they’ve gotta take the plane down, just do it.
来吧,各位
Come on, guys.
快点啊,两位
Guys, come on.
来吧,你们两个
Come on, guys.
怎么了?
What?
我们要留下
We’re staying.
迈克,这是我们梦寐以求的时刻
Michael, this is what we’ve been waiting for.
我们以后再见吧
Maybe we’ll see you down there somewhere.
我无法说服你,对吧?
I can’t talk you out of this one, can I?
我也希望能再见
Oh, I hope so.
保重
Be good.
谢谢你,迈克 这一切都要感谢你
Thank you, Michael. Thank you for everything.
-要照顾他好吗? -我会的
– You take care of him, all right? – I will.
祝一路平安,老哥
Fly safe, papi.
给他们好看
Give them hell.
-去巴拿马应该不错 -你准备好了吗?
– Panama would’ve been good. – Are you ready for this?
-我等待多年了 -很高兴你这么说
– Been waiting years. – Good to hear it.
因为今天就是我们 结束逃亡的日子
Because today’s the day we stop running.
-下一步要做什么? -回到车上
– What now? – We go back to the car…
开车到边境小镇 找有手♥机♥讯号♥的地方
…drive to a border town, find a cell phone signal…
打电♥话♥给莎拉
…and call sara.
战斗机怎么还没来?
Where the hell are those jets?
-你有听到吗? -有
– You hear that? – Yeah.
停车
Pull over.
他们要去追苏克
They’re going after sucre.
他们会把他击落
They’re gonna take him down.
-他们是怎么发现的? -不知道
– How’d they find out? – I don’t know.
迈克
Michael.
告诉我到底怎么回事?
What the hell is going on?
如果有办法,你早就逮捕我了
If you could arrest me you would have already.
-我要离开这里 -这由不得你
– I’m out of here. – Not really an option for you.
就凭一张收据?是他放在口袋的 打架?有什么大不了的
What’ve you got? A receipt? He left it in his pocket. A fight? Big deal.
我在芝加哥的一群朋友可以作证 葛瑞和我打架是家常便饭
I got 10 pals in Chicago who’ll tell you Geary and I threw down once a month.
你说得对 光凭这些证据也许不够
You’re right. Any of those things on their own, probably not enough.
不过如果加上这证据
But when you add this.
那是什么?
What the hell is that?
你给葛瑞先生的留言
You left a message for Mr. Geary.
你这个偷窃的浑蛋
You thieving son of a bitch,
你最好跪下 向天祈祷让我找不到你
You better get down on your knees and pray to God that I don’t find you,
因为如果被我找到,听好了 我会让你死得很难看
Because if I do, mark my words, I’m gonna gut you bow to stern,
还想再听一次吗?
You wanna hear it again?
布拉德,到了这关头
Now, at this juncture, Brad…
如果你认罪,你会轻松许多
…things will go a whole lot easier for you if you admit to the crime.
给我听好 你这个奸诈的小贱♥人♥
Now, you listen to me, you manipulative little bitch.
我没有杀罗伊葛瑞 你听懂了吗?
I did not kill Roy Geary! You understand what I’m telling you?
是包威陷害我,手放开
Bagwell set me up! Get your hands off of me!
你以谋杀 罗伊葛瑞的罪名被逮捕
You are under arrest for the murder of Roy William Geary.
你有权保持沉默 你说的一切
You have a right to remain silent. Anything you say…
将成为呈堂证供 你有权聘请律师
…can be used against you. You have the right to a lawyer…
并陪同你接受侦讯 如果你负担不起律师
…and to have him present. If you cannot hire a lawyer…
法♥院♥会指派给你
…the court will appoint one for you.
雷诺兹总统办公室
President Reynolds’ office,
我是保罗凯勒曼探员
This is Agent Paul Kellerman.
我有事找总统谈,麻烦你
I need to speak with the president right now, please.
很抱歉,本单位 并不熟悉凯勒曼探员
I’m sorry, this administration isn’t familiar with an Agent Kellerman,
琼,是我 我现在要找卡洛琳
June, it’s me. I need to speak with Caroline now.
如果你不帮我接过去
If you don’t put me through…
我会告诉总统是你阻止我
…I’ll make certain the president knows that you did not allow me…
提供重要资讯给她,快点
…to provide her with some very important information. Now.
很抱歉,本单位并不熟悉ue4d1
I’m sorry, this administration isn’t familiar with an Agent…
请在哔声后留言
Please leave a message after the tone,
比尔,不要这么做
Bill, don’t do this.
我的人生都奉献给国家 给卡洛琳
I’ve dedicated my life to this country, To caroline,
我付出了我的一切
Everything I have, I give,
处理掉所有照片、档案
Every photo. Every file. Get rid of it all.
-让他消失 -我是个完美的士兵
– Make him a ghost. – I’ve been a perfect soldier,
我对你们一直是无所求
I’ve never asked anything of you ever,
但现在我求你
But I’m asking now,
比尔,不要这么做
Bill, don’t do this,
-我没看见他了 -相信我,他一定还跟着我们
– I don’t see him. – Trust me, we haven’t lost him yet.
林克,停车
Linc, stop the car.
-什么? -我们得停车
– What? – We gotta stop the car.
那里有座广播塔
That’s a radio tower over there.
它一定是接收到某种类比讯号♥
It must be picking up some kind of analog signal.
我们得靠近一点,回头
We gotta get closer. Turn around.
-你后面的朋友怎么办? -如果要死ue4d1
– What about your friend back there? – Lf we’re gonna go down…
也要死得轰轰烈烈
…might as well go down swinging.

All right.
加油ue4d1
Come on, come on, come on.
(连线中ue4d1)
成功了,电♥话♥接通了
We are in business. It’s going through.
很好
All right.
莎拉,快接电♥话♥ue4d1
Come on, sara, pick up. Pick up, pick up, pick up.
莎拉
Sara.
哈啰?
Hello?
迈克?
Hello, Michael?
迈克?
Michael?
迈克?
Michael?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!