我们发生肢体冲突,他打我
It got physical and he hit me.
我们常像兄弟一样打架 我不想害他被警♥察♥抓
The two of us, we fought like brothers. I didn’t wanna rat him out to the cops.
争执后我们就分开
After the fight, we split up.
然后ue4d1
And then…
你也知道他最后怎么了
Well, you know what happened to him.
我真希望我们没有打架
I just wish to hell we’d never fought, you know.
也许他现在就不会ue4d1
Maybe then, he’d still be…
布拉德,不要责怪自己
Brad, you can’t blame yourself.
我们何不把精力专注在 找出杀死你朋友的凶手?
Why don’t we refocus our energy on finding the man who killed your friend?
罗伊也会这么希望
That’s what Roy would’ve wanted.
(欢迎莅临哈维)
(药局)
快点,宝贝
Where you at, baby?
保险卡?
Insurance card?
我没有保险
No, I don’t have insurance.
你不用保险 要买♥♥醋酸地♥塞♥米♥松♥片?
You’re paying for dexamethasone without insurance?
你有健保之类的吗?
You got Medicaid, Medicare or something?
没有,我付现金
Nope. I’ll just pay cash.
要125元
It’s 125.
(逃犯与家人依然在逃)
不好意思ue4d1
Excuse me.
小姐?
Excuse me?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
抱歉,我没有小额的钞票
I’m sorry I don’t have anything smaller.
我得去后面换零钱
I have to go to the back to get change for a hundred.
我马上回来
So I’ll be right back.
-那里有医院 -我看到了
– Right there, hospital! – I see it, I see it.
-送我们过去 -不,你们会被抓
– Just get us there. – No, you’ll be caught.
那就被抓吧
Then we’ll be caught.
我不会让你死的
I’m not gonna let you die.
听我说
Then listen to me.
找到莎拉♥丹♥奎迪
You find sara Tancredi.
她可以解决一切
She can end this.
现在就靠你们了
It’s up to you now.
我要通报,注意一台深蓝色轿车 车牌AE9268
Yeah, I want an alarm out on a dark blue sedan, license AE 9268.
位置在拉斯克鲁塞斯 东南方40里处
Forty miles southeast of Las Cruces.
立刻去办
Do it now.
真是的
Oh, come on.
干嘛?
What?
什么医院?
What hospital?
他严重枪伤被送来 医生通知我们
Came in with a bad GsW. Docs called us in.
他在里面
He’s in here.
我们查过他的名字
We ran his name.
他因为走私毒品 被联邦调查局双重通缉
Came back with two federal drug-smuggling warrants out on him.
听说你想找我谈
Heard you wanted to talk to me.
我有调查局想要的资讯
I got some information the feds want.
是关于迈克斯科菲尔德的
About Michael scofield.
我知道他搭飞机的地点
Like where he’s catching a ride.
在哪里?
And where would that be?
不只是地点,还有时间
It’s not just the where, but the when.
时间马上就快到了
That when is coming up soon.
可是我要先谈好交换条件
But I wanna cut a deal first.
让我俩谈谈好吗?
Give us a minute?
你有话要说吗?
Anything you wanna say?
一天
One day.
我们只相处了一天
That’s all we had.
以前,在最苦的时候
Back then, when things were at their worst…
我曾以为 我再也不会见到天日
…there were days I thought I’d never see the sun again.
但他救了我一命
But he saved my life.
我只希望当初他让我们 成为他生活中的一份子
Just wish he could’ve let us be a part of his.
对啊
Yeah.
我会告诉他
I’ll tell him.
条件如下
Here’s the deal.
所有罪名撤销 政♥府♥会付医药费
All charges dropped, government picks up medical costs…
直到你的状况可以出境为止
…until you’re fit to be deported.
你的资讯要正确 条件才会生效
All contingent upon your information being accurate.
斯科菲尔德在哪里?
Where’s scofield?
驱逐出境不行,我要公民权
No deportation. I want citizenship.
公民权?
Citizenship?
算是给我的奖励,我要白纸黑字
A little incentive, and I want it in writing.
我厌倦玩游戏了
Oh, I’m so tired of playing games.
那就开始打文件吧
Well, start typing.
关闭体外心律调节器
No external pacemaker.
这个精采,关闭止痛药点滴
Hey, this is a good one. No morphine drip.
-你在做什么? -调查局,出去ue4d1
– What are you doing? – FBI. Out, out, out.
-你到底想做什么? -给我一点奖励
– What the hell are you doing? – Giving you a little incentive.
快打开,你这个ue4d1
Come on. Come on, you son of a…
什么都没找到?
And they found nothing?
好,谢谢
Okay, thanks.
布拉德,你的直觉很准确
Well, your instincts are great, Brad.
辖区今天的确有派人 到贺兰德家一趟
But the precinct actually sent a unit over to Hollander’s house today.
有匿名通报说有人闯入 可是里面没有人
An anonymous caller said they saw an intruder but no one was there.
可恶
Damn it.
如果你知道 包威和贺兰德的事
If you knew about Bagwell and Hollander…
你为何没有自己去瞧瞧?
…why didn’t you just head over there yourself?
我们找不到房♥子
Oh, we couldn’t find the house.
真的?她的住址有登记
Really? It’s listed.
失陪
Excuse me.
谢谢
Thank you.
一切都还好吧?
Everything okay?
很好,没事
Yeah, yeah, everything’s fine.
布拉德,你去过芳勒瑞旅馆吗? 离这里大约15分钟车程
You ever been to the Fauntleroy Hotel? It’s about 15 minutes from here.
-我没听过这地方 -那就奇怪了
– Never heard of it. – Well, that’s strange.
因为警方在葛瑞的旅馆房♥间里 找到这张收据
Because they found this receipt in Geary’s hotel room.
是你的信♥用♥卡♥
It’s from your credit card.
(铭谢惠顾)
我不知道怎么会这样
I don’t know how that got there.
我认为你知情不报
I think you’re being evasive.
-请你告诉我真♥相♥,贝里克先生 -怎么不叫我布拉德了?
– You should tell me the truth, Mr. Bellick. – What happened to “Brad”?
七年前,我第一次承办凶杀案
About seven years ago, I got my first homicide case.
一名美丽的女子 她被打得很惨
A woman. Pretty. She was brutally attacked.
被她狠心的男友丢下等死
Animal boyfriend left her for dead.
但当时她尚有一口气在
But she was still breathing, barely.
但她把凶手的电♥话♥
But she punched into her cell phone…
输入自己的手♥机♥ 她替我们破了案
…the killer’s number, so she solved the crime for us.
布拉德,我们找到收据时 葛瑞手握着它
When we found the receipt, Brad, it was in Geary’s hand…
手指着你的名字 他用最后一口气
…his finger pointing to your name. With his last ounce of strength…
-告诉我们凶手是你 -好吧,听着
…he told us you killed him. – Okay, listen.
葛瑞和我 在贺兰德家找到包威
Geary and I found Bagwell in Hollander’s house.
我们折磨他,逼他说出 他在犹他州挖出的五百万元
We roughed him up until he told us where he’d hid the 5 million bucks…
藏匿的地点
…we knew he’d dug up in Utah.
找到钱之后,葛瑞背叛我
When we found the money, Geary double-crossed me…
他揍我的头,把钱独吞
…he hit me in the head and took the cash.
葛瑞的死和我无关 你有听到吗?
I had nothing to do with Geary’s death. You hear what I’m saying?
我才是受害者,不是那个浑蛋
I’m the victim here, not that son of a bitch.
快点ue4d1
Oh, come on, come on, come on.
你在做什么,宝贝?
Where you at, baby?
可以快一点吗?
Hey, could you hurry it up?
时间不早了,我得回家
It’s just it’s getting really late and I gotta get home.
这里有20、40、50 加20,共70元
And that’s 20, 40, 50 and 20 is 70.
加上1、2、3、4、5 共75元
One, two, three, four, five is 75.
借过
Excuse me.
(营业中)
不要开玩笑了
You gotta be kidding me.
女士
Ma’am.
午安,警官
Afternoon, officer.
你有带证件吗?
Do you have any ID with you?
没有,我走路来这里 所以身上没有证件
No, I walked over here, so I didn’t carry anything with me.
真的?你从哪里走来?
Did you? Where’d you walk from?
有问题吗,警官?
Is there a problem, officer?
问题是自找的,富兰克林太太
There’s only a problem if you make one, Miss Franklin.
告诉我们你丈夫在哪好吗?
You want to tell us where your husband is?
我不知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!