在你弃尸前,我需要尸体照片
I need a photo of the body before disposal.
用你的手♥机♥照相寄给我ue4d1
Take one with your phone and send it to me, and I’ll…
比尔,现在不方便,好吗?
Bill, not a good time right now, all right?
保罗,放轻松
Paul, take a breath…
拍下照片
…then take the picture.
我等你
I’m waiting.
(北达科塔州,哈维)
“They traveled into a very dangerous place.
他们来到一个非常危险的地带
阿维德深知危险 但他依旧紧紧抓住龙的疆绳
Now, Arvid knew that, but he held tightly onto the dragon’s leash anyway…
这只龙冲进黑暗的森林里
…as the creature ran into the ever-dark forest…
把这男孩拖在身后
…pulling the young boy behind him.”
他为什么不放开疆绳?
Why didn’t he just let go of the leash?
因为他喜欢这只龙
Well, because he loved the dragon.
当你爱某人的时候 你会不顾一切留住他们
And when you love someone, you’ll do anything to hold onto them.
不顾一切保护他们,让他们快乐
Anything to keep them safe and happy.
所以我们才来露营?
Is that why we’re camping?
对,这样我们就能在一起
Yep, so we can all be together.
我很快乐
I’m happy.
我也很快乐
You know, I’m happy too.
你拿去看吧
Here you go.
现在都没事了,对吧?
Well, it’s all working out, huh?
不要这么说
Don’t say that.
你知道吗?此时此刻ue4d1
You know, this moment, right here, right now…
一切都值得了
…it’s all worth it.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
(堪萨斯州,垂比云)
那是以前的照片
Oh, that’s old.
-孩子已经长大了 -抱歉,我只是ue4d1
– The kids are bigger now. – Sorry, I was just…
你等了太久所以无聊的发慌了
oh, getting bored out of your wits because you’ve been waiting so long.
很抱歉让你久等
I’m really sorry about all this.
本地很少发生凶杀案
We don’t get a whole bunch of homicides out here…
我们要温习一下怎么办案 请坐
…and we’re trying to play catch-up. Please, have a seat.
你朋友的死我很遗憾
I’m real sorry about your friend.
现在的人真变♥态♥
It’s a sick world out there.
你说得没错
Ain’t that the truth.
-你们一起来堪萨斯州? -没错
– So you guys out here in Kansas together? – Yeah, that’s right.
来做什么?
Doing what?
来看看风景
Well, you know, just seeing the sights.
你从芝加哥到堪萨斯州 垂比云来看风景?
You left Chicago to see the sights in Tribune, Kansas?
据我所知,人♥民♥有行动自♥由♥
Last I checked, a man could go where he wanted.
-贝里克先生 -叫我布拉德
– Mr. Bellick. – Brad.
布拉德
Brad.
布拉德 我不在乎你来这里的目的
I don’t really care what you were doing out here.
我们都是执法人员 见到变♥态♥就像闻到臭屁一样
We’re both in law enforcement. We can each sniff out a perp like a hot fart.
抱歉我口出秽言
Pardon my French.
我们都知道你不是罪犯
And we both know you’re not a criminal…
我不在乎你们俩是否 背着妻子偷腥,或是ue4d1
…so I don’t care if you boys were out here whooping it without your wives…
你们俩有奸♥情♥
…or going Brokeback.
什么?
What?
才不是
Hell, no.
我是想说我不在乎你们的目的
My point is, I don’t care what you were doing.
我只想知道你们去过哪里 可能碰过了谁
I just need to know where you were doing it and who you might’ve crossed paths with…
我才能找出 杀死葛瑞先生的凶手
…so I can find out who carved up Mr. Geary.
葛瑞和我得到线索 说福克斯河八人帮之一在此地
Geary and I got a lead that one of the Fox River Eight was in town.
哪一个?
Which one?
-西奥多包威 -那个对青少年做出
– Theodore Bagwell. – The man who did those horrible things…
-恐怖事情的人? -就是他
…to those teenagers? – That’s him.
我们打算抓他去领赏金 可是抓不到他
We’re gonna bring him in for the reward money but we couldn’t get a handle.
葛瑞和我觉得不可能 便分道扬镖,不过ue4d1
Geary and I split up, we figured we didn’t have a shot, but…
-不过什么? -在发生这种事后
– But what? – Well, after what happened…
我觉得葛瑞 也许真的遇到包威了
…I’m starting to think maybe Geary ran into old Bagwell after all.
在垂比云?
Right here in Tribune?
布拉德,你可以回答几个问题
Now, Brad, do you think you could answer some questions…
帮助我们找到 西奥多包威吗?
…that might help us, you know, track down Theodore Bagwell?
我会很感激
I’d be indebted.
我会尽全力帮忙抓到那个浑蛋
I’ll do whatever I can to help nail that son of a bitch.
你认为录音在莎拉手上?
You think sara has this tape?
政♥府♥是这么想
The government does.
我昨天才碰过她 就算在她手上
I just saw her yesterday. If she does have anything…
她自己也不知道
…she doesn’t know.
-她现在人在哪? -我不知道
– Well, where is she now? – I don’t know.
你有办法和她连络吗?
Any way you can get in touch with her?
-我们有买♥♥手♥机♥,我可以打电♥话♥给她 -拜托ue4d1老哥
– We bought cell phones. I could call her. – Please, please, please, bro.
到巴拿马后再打给她,拜托
Call her from Panama, please.
剩下不到两小时 我一定要搭上飞机
We got less than two hours. I gotta make the flight.
怎么了?
What?
快跑!
Run. Run!
-你说的车子在哪里? -在山丘后面
– Where’s this car you keep talking about? – It’s over the ridge.
把枪给我,你们上车去
Give me that. You guys head for the car.
快点
Go!
快点ue4d1
Come on, come on!
动作快ue4d1
Come on! Go, go, go!
去接爸!
Pick up Dad!
爸,上车
Dad, get in!
快来,爸!
Come on, Dad!
我们成功了!太好了
We made it! Son of a bitch, we made it!
林克
Linc.
苏克,送我们去医院
Sucre, get us to a hospital.
-这地方怎么可能有ue4d1? -快送我们去医院,拜托
– Out here? Where the hell am I gonna find…? – Just get us to a hospital, please!
别担心,你不会有事的
Don’t worry, you’re gonna make it.
这是胆汁,子弹射穿我的身体
It’s bile. He got me clean through.
你不会有事的,撑着点
You’re gonna be okay. Just hold on.
你们两个,听我说
Listen to me, both of you.
对不起
Sorry.
我但愿我从未离开你们
I wish I’d never left.
不要说话,继续呼吸
Don’t talk. Just breathe, okay?
好,你想吃花生酱香蕉三明治吗?
Okay. So do you want a P.B. & B?
不想,我的肚子痛
Not really. My tummy hurts.
她的背包在哪里?
Where’s her knapsack?
什么?
Her what?
-她的背包,里面有她的药 -我不知道,我抓住她就跑了
– Her knapsack. Her medicine’s in it. – I don’t know. I just grabbed her and ran.
她需要吃药 两天没吃药会发作
She needs that medicine. She can’t go two days without it.
我知道,我是她父亲,好吗?
Okay, I know. I’m her father, all right?
在哪里?
Where is it?
宝贝,冷静点 你要找什么?
Baby, baby. Look, look, calm down. What are you looking for?
告诉我你要什么 我就去买♥♥,好吗?
Just tell me what it is and I’ll go ahead and get it, okay?
她的处方
Her prescription.
这是备用处方,我留着以防万一
It’s a backup. I keep an extra, in case.
好ue4d1
Okay, okay.
我只要去找家药房♥
So all I need to do is find a pharmacy.
不要担心
Don’t worry.
看来我们要去兜风了,宝贝
Hey, looks like we’re going on a ride, sweet pea.
如果抓到包威 他手上可能还有葛瑞的东西
If we nail Bagwell, he might still have some of Geary’s things on him…
像是背包 里面有他的私人物品
…like his backpack, which has his personal stuff in it.
我想他妻子会想收到那些东西
I know his wife would love to have it.
如果抓到包威
If we find Bagwell…
-你可以亲自交给她 -谢谢
…give it to her personally. – Thanks.
你协助办案 这是我起码能做的
It’s the least I can do considering how you’re helping me out.
不过有些警员有点担心ue4d1
Although some of the guys on the force are concerned about…
-他们担心什么? -没什么
– What are they concerned about? – Oh, nothing.
这样吧 不如告诉我你的所知吧
You know what? Why don’t you tell me what you know?
我们找到包威 把葛瑞的物品交给他的家人
We’ll track down Bagwell, get Geary’s effects to his family.
我会让所有人知道 你是最大功臣
I’ll make sure everybody involved knows your help was invaluable.
我会建议让你得到 就算不是所有,也是大部份的赏金
I’ll even recommend that you get most of, if not all of that reward money.
那些警员到底 对什么事不放心?
Well, what is it exactly that the guys on the force were concerned about?
有些人认为 你对你的头伤有所隐瞒
Some of them thought you weren’t being totally upfront about your injury.
老实说,你没看到打中你额头的人
I mean, to be fair, it does seem a little off that you didn’t see the guy…
这件事的确有点奇怪
…who hit you smack-dab on the forehead.
被你猜中了
You got me.
葛瑞和我对于 抓包威的方式有点歧见
Geary and me had a little dust-up over how to go about finding Bagwell.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!