《越狱》前情提要ue4d1
Previously on Prison Break:
听着,我把钱分你一半 我们就两不相欠好吗?
Listen, why don’t I give you half the money and we call it a day?
好吧,六♥四♥分帐
All right, 60-40.
你这个偷窃的浑蛋
You thieving son of a bitch.
你最好跪下 祈祷我找不到你
You better get down on your knees and pray to God that I don’t find you.
因为要是我找到你,听好了 我会让你死得很难看
Because if I do, mark my words, I’m gonna gut you bow to stern.
-贝里克先生 -什么事?
– Mr. Bellick? – Yeah.
介意再回答我几个问题吗?
Do you mind answering a few more questions?
我们收到柏劳 和他弟弟会合地的线索
We have a lead as to where Burrows will meet with his brother.
他称这个地方叫波修伊布斯
A place he referred to as Bolshoi Booze.
这是数字
They’re numbers.
输入卫星导航器,它就会带你到 新墨西哥沙漠的一处
Plug them into your GPs. It’ll take you to a spot in the New Mexico desert.
-爸爸 -宝贝,准备走了吗?
– Daddy! – Hey, baby. You ready to go?
开车ue4d1
Come on. Go, go, go!
我们现在该怎么办?
What do we do now?
-她告诉你了吗? -还没
– Has she told you anything? – Not yet.
-那就杀了她 -可是如果她知道真♥相♥ue4d1
– Then kill her. – Well, if she knows something…
你敢违抗我的话,就死定了
You disobey me, you are done.
杀了她,保罗
Put her in the ground, Paul,
你现在要死了
You’re going to die.
你只要告诉我 你父亲给了你什么就够了
And all you had to do was tell me what your father gave you.
你去死吧
Go to hell.
飞机会降落在七里的路标旁
The plane’s gonna stop at the seven-mile marker…
日落的时候,在四号♥公路
…Route Four, at sunset.
-我们得走了 -我带了一个人来,爸?
– We gotta go. – I brought someone. Dad?
我们见过面
We’ve met before.
-原来是你 -放轻松,儿子
– It was you. – Go easy, son.
离我远一点
Stay away from me.
-怎么回事? -我认识他
– What the hell’s going on? – I know him.
-你怎么可能认识他,不可能的 -我认识他,我认识这个人
– You know him? That’s impossible. – I know him. I know this man.
-迈克ue4d1 -不要再靠近了
– Michael. – Maybe that’s far enough.
-这与你无关 -到底怎么回事,爸?
– This doesn’t concern you. – What the hell’s going on, Dad?
妈去世后ue4d1
After Mom died…
你进了少年监狱
…you were in juvie.
我被送到派辛路上的ue4d1
They put me with this foster father…
一个寄养父亲家
…down on Pershing Avenue.
他会处罚我
He punished me.
把我关起来
Locked me up.
一个人长时间被关在黑暗中
If you leave someone alone in the dark for that long,,,
眼睛就会开始适应
,,, their eyes start to adjust,
再小的东西 你都会开始看得清楚
You start to see things, no matter how small,,,
因为只要它们存在 就可以帮助你
,,, because if they exist, they can help you,
在你独自在黑暗中时
Help you do the only thing you wanna do,,,
帮你做唯一想做的事
,,, when you’re alone in the dark,
逃出去
Get out,
我已经用过各式各样的鱼饵
I’ve used just about every lure that you can use,
大部份的鱼饵 需要专业知识才能用
Most of them, you need to be an expert to use,
这个电动鱼饵就不同了
This MotoLure’s a little different,
任何人钓鱼时都能使用
Everybody, I mean, everybody, can fish with it,
你可以钓到更大的鱼 钓到更多的鱼
catch bigger fish, you’re gonna catch more fish,
它甚至可用在大部份顶尖水中鱼饵 都没办法的多水草水域
It even works in weedy areas where most top water lures won’t work,
你瞧这个好东西 看起来跟真的小鱼一样
Take a look at this baby, This thing looks like a real minnow,
真的是非常棒的鱼饵
It’s one very cool bait,
我从未见过这么棒的鱼饵
I have never seen anything quite like this,
即使过去你曾在电视购物 买♥♥过让你失望的鱼饵
Even if you’ve bought lures off Tv in the past and been disappointed,,,
相信我,我能感同身受ue4d1
,,, and believe me, I know how you feel,
-抱歉,我以为你离开了 -没有,我还在
– oh, sorry, man. I thought you’d left. – Hey. No, still here. Here I am.
只是有一些房♥客抱怨
It’s just that a couple guests are complaining…
你的电视太大声了
…about the volume of your TV.
抱歉ue4d1我睡着了 一定是不小心按到遥控器
Oh, sorry. I fell asleep. I must’ve hit the remote.
-我会处理,谢谢,很抱歉 -好ue4d1
– I’ll take care of it. Thanks. Sorry. Thanks. – That’s great.
那可以麻烦你 现在关小声吗,先处理一下?
So could you do that for me now, please, so it’s taken care of?
-好 -谢谢
– Yeah. – Thanks.
没问题
Taken care of.
浴室没事吧?
Is everything okay in your bathroom?
什么意思?
Excuse me?
你的浴室传来怪声
In your bathroom. There’s a noise coming from it.
是我女儿喜欢在洗澡的时候玩
Yeah, my daughter thinks bath time is playtime.
我发誓会清理干净,抱歉
I will clean it up. Scout’s honor. Sorry.
-好,祝你今天愉快 -好
– All right. Have a nice day. – Yeah.
你也是
You too.
-迈克 -迈克
– Michael! – Michael.
-迈克,等等 -是他这样对你的吗?
– Michael, please, wait. – He did this to you?
林克
Lincoln!
是他这样对你的吗?
He did this to you?
是他这样对你的吗?
Did he do this to you?
迈克
Michael.
你怎么能用自己的双手 对另一个人
How could you do that to another human being…
做出这么惨忍♥的事?
…with your own hands?
不要怕
It’s okay.
你已经安全了
You’re safe now.
他不会再伤害你了
He’s not gonna hurt you anymore.
来吧
Come on.
跟我来,不要回头看
Come with me and don’t look back.
迈克
Michael!
迈克
Michael.
不会有事了
It’s gonna be all right.
莎拉
Sara!
片名:越狱风云
剧名:断线
六个月
Six months,
我在那地方待了六个月
six months I was in that place.
你到哪去了?
Where were you?
你知道有多久了?
How long did you know?
我已经尽快找到你了 州政♥府♥一直让你转移
I found you as soon as I could. The state kept moving you.
之后你又离开了
Then you went away again.
你以为让你受苦我不心痛吗?
You don’t think it killed me to leave you like that?
丢下你我不难过吗?
To leave in the first place?
我从一开始就是大♥麻♥烦
Since the beginning, I was the problem.
从一开始就是 你们过去受苦都是因为我
Since day one. Your lives are what they are because of me.
对,林克告诉过我“公♥司♥”的事
Yes, Linc told me about The Company.
显然你是某种分♥析♥师 为了工作抛弃我们
You were some kind of analyst. That’s the job you chose over your family.
我以为这么做才是对的 可以保护你们
I thought I was doing the right thing, protecting you.
谁会危害我们,爸?
From what, Dad? From who?
公♥司♥树敌无数 我原本受公♥司♥器重
The Company had enemies. I was important to The Company.
后来成为目标 透过你们就能轻松逮到我
I became a target. Easiest way to get to me would be to get to you.
当我发现公♥司♥的腐♥败♥,我马上离开
I left as soon as I realized how corrupt it was.
-他们收买♥♥政♥府♥ue4d1 -你可以回到我们身边
– How they were buying the government. – You could’ve come back.
我没办法
No, I couldn’t!
迈克,我背叛公♥司♥ 让我们都深陷更大的危机
Michael, turning on The Company put me and you at even greater risk.
我不得不远离你们
I had to stay away.
我们是你的儿子
We were your sons.
你仍然是,迈克
And you still are, Michael.
我们可以解决这件事
We can fix this.
我回来就是把这件事解决掉
I came back so that we could fix this.
不可能解决的
This can never be fixed.
有一段录音
There’s a tape.
我们所需的证据都在上面
It gives us everything we need.
如果找到,林克就能重获自♥由♥
Linc will be set free if we find it.
你一定想不到 他认为东西在谁手上
You’re not gonna believe who he thinks has it.
谁?
Who?
莎拉
Sara.
对,身材高瘦 棕色头发和眼睛
Yes, tall, slender, brown hair, brown eyes.
她伤得不轻
She’d be pretty banged up.
目前急诊室病患没有 符合这个特征的人
No one matching that description has been brought into the ER,
我是凯勒曼
Kellerman.
莎拉♥丹♥奎迪进展如何?
The report on sara Tancredi?
她死了,我正在处理尸体
She’s dead. I’m dealing with the body right now.
-都结束了,你一定松了一口气 -对
– You must be relieved that it’s over. – Yeah,
-对,我得挂电♥话♥了,比尔 -还有一件事
– Yeah, I gotta go, Bill. – One more thing,
我要确认
confirmation,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!