The plane, and we’ll let you go.
芬利路
Finley Road.
-在八号♥公路旁,有个小型机场 -好
– Off Highway 8. There’s an airstrip there. – There.
可以了吧?放我们走
Okay? Now, let us go.
-我们走 -不要ue4d1
– Okay, let’s go. – No, no, no.
-麦可,走了 -不要走
– Michael, let’s go. – No, no, don’t go.
-求求你 -麦可,我们走
– Please. – Michael, let’s go.
求你帮我们 不要这样好吗?
Please, help us. No, don’t do this, huh?
求你不要这样子
Don’t do this. Don’t do it. Please.
麦可我们走,如果是我们受伤 他绝不会搭救,你很清楚的
Let’s go. Michael, if we were bleeding, they would not lift a finger. You know that.
-他本来要杀我们,快走吧 -不会的
– He was gonna kill us. Let’s go. – That’s not true.
麦可,我们先上飞机 等安全后再叫人来
Michael, we’re gonna get to that plane, and we’ll call when we’re safe.
-我们走吧,拜托 -请不要丢下我们
– Let’s go now, please. – Please don’t do this, okay?
不要这样ue4d1请别听他的
Don’t do this! Don’t do it, all right? Don’t listen to him! Please.
我在乎你
I care about you.
我并不想这么对你,莎拉
This is not what I wanted, sara.
我是凯勒曼
Kellerman.
莎拉的情况如何?
What’s going on with Sara?
她告诉你了吗?
Has she told you anything?
不要乱跑
Don’t go anywhere.
-还没 -你应该有用点手段吧
– Not yet. – I trust you’ve been persuasive,
-那当然 -那就杀了她
– Yes, absolutely, – Then kill her.
可是如果她知道真♥相♥ue4d1
Well, if she knows something…
你敢违抗我的话,就死定了 听懂了吗?
You disobey me, you are done. Do you understand me?
杀了她,保罗
Put her in the ground, Paul,
麦可
Michael.
我们走
Let’s go.
-麦可 -不要动
– Michael. – Hold still.
你错了,我们快走
You’re doing it wrong. Let’s get out of here.
他会报♥警♥或是叫朋友来ue4d1
He was gonna call the cops, get his buddies…
他快死了
He’s not gonna make it.
等我们安全再通知人来 麦可,我们快走!
We’ll call when we get safe. Let’s go. Michael, let’s go!
谢谢你ue4d1
Thank you. Thank you.
你得立刻送他去医院
You gotta get him to a hospital right away.
等等ue4d1
Wait, wait, wait.
朋友,别去芬利路
Hey, man, forget Finley Road.
飞机会降落在七里的路标旁
The plane’s gonna stop at the 7-mile marker…
日落的时候,在四号♥公路
…Route 4, at sunset.
飞机会停留五分钟 然后飞往墨西哥的瓦哈卡
It’s gonna stop for five minutes, then it’s gonna go to oaxaca, Mexico.
错过就算你倒霉
You miss it, you’re out of luck.
(急诊室)
-他在送医途中失血过多死亡 -确认身份了吗?
– He bled out on the way over. – Any ID?
有,罗伊葛瑞 是别州人
Yeah, Roy Geary. Just an out-of-stater.
-你认识他? -他是我的朋友
– You know him? – He’s a friend of mine.
-贝里克先生 -什么事?
– Mr. Bellick? – Yeah.
介意再回答我几个问题吗?
Would you mind answering a few more questions?
-请说 -我是潘
– Yeah. – It’s Pam,
找我什么事?
What’s going on?
我只想跟你打声招呼
I just wanted to say hey.
你没事吧? 你说有重要的事
Well, are you all right? You said it was important.
我知道我们之间到最后ue4d1
I know things got kind of ugly toward the…
闹得很不愉快
You know, the end.
是我变了
I got ugly.
但是我要让你知道 当时的情况ue4d1
But I want you to know that there were circumstances that,,,,
对你和卡麦隆来说ue4d1
It was better that you and Cameron…
不在我身边会比较好
That you were not with me.
你现在说这些做什么?
Why are you telling me this now?
如果人生有机会重来
If I had to do it all over again…
我的决定会不同
…I’d do it different, you know?
我们一家人不会分开
We’d still be a family.
我愿意付出一切换回来
I’d give anything for that,
-我只是想让你了解 -亚历ue4d1
– I just wanted you to know. – Alex,,,
-到底怎么了? -没事
…what’s going on? – Nothing,
我只想打去跟你说ue4d1
I just wanted to call to say that I was…
-这一切我很抱歉 -你人在哪里?
– That I’m sorry about everything. – Where are you right now?
-我可以去接你 -这样会很不错,对吧?
– I can come get you, – Wouldn’t that be nice, huh?
我是认真的,你在哪里?
No, I’m serious. Where are you?
还有一件事
One more thing.
-如果媒体放出消息ue4d1 -什么?
– Lf you hear anything in the media… – What?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我爱你,帮我亲一下小卡好吗?
I love you. Give Cam a kiss for me, okay?
我很庆幸有把这地方告诉你
Well, I’m glad I told you about this place.
我很庆幸学会了 怎么用卫星导航器
I’m glad I figured out how to work a GPs.
下次不要搞得这么困难 可以吗?
Make it a little more difficult next time?
-我欠你一个人情 -不,我们扯平了
– I owe you one. – No, we’re even.
但我们得走了
But we gotta leave.
-林克 -老弟
– Linc. – Hey, buddy.
-你好吗? -罗杰呢?
– How you doing? – Where’s L. J?
-他很安全,钱呢? -待会儿再说,我们得走了
– He’s safe. The money? – I’ll tell you later. We gotta go.
我带了一个人来
I brought someone.

Dad.
我们见过面
We’ve met before.
这是最后的机会,懂吗?
This is happening right now, okay?
不要逼我下手ue4d1
Don’t make me do this.
不要逼我下手
Don’t make me do this.
就算我知道也不会告诉你
Even if I knew, I wouldn’t tell you.
不会告诉我?真的? 你真的那么笨?
You wouldn’t? Really? Are you that stupid?
你真的那么笨?
Are you that stupid?
因为你现在要死了!
Because now you’re going to die!
你现在要死了
You’re going to die.
你只要告诉我 你父亲给了你什么
And all you had to do was tell me what your father gave you.
我很清楚我的下场
I know my options.
我不告诉你会死 告诉你我也一样会死
I can not tell you and die or I can tell you and still die.
不,你错了
No, wrong.
莎拉,拜托 这一生就这次聪明一点
Sara, come on. Smarten up for once in your life.
拜托你
Please.
你去死吧
Go to hell.
你知道吗? 溺毙是非常恐怖的
You know what? Drowning is horrific…
别误会 但当你不再挣扎ue4d1
…don’t get me wrong, but once you give in…
让水灌进肺部时 我听说会有种兴奋的感觉
…and just let the water come into your lungs, there’s a certain euphoria, I hear.
我想你有毒瘾 或许会喜欢那感觉
I guess as a junkie, I thought maybe you’d appreciate that.
是你害死自己的
You did this to yourself.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!