…we’re gonna have to come to an understanding. You know that, right?
你说的对,这是座标
Yeah, you were right, They are coordinates,
输入卫星导航器,它就会带你到 新墨西哥沙漠的一处
Plug them into your GPs. It’ll take you to a spot in the New Mexico desert.
那是个鸟不生蛋的地方
It’s in the middle of nowhere, basically.
-好,谢谢 -不客气
– All right, thanks. – Yeah, no problem,
长官,你要去见谁?
Sir, who are you meeting…?
他到底在做什么?
What the hell is he doing?
他刻意隐瞒线索 不让我们知道
He’s keeping us out of the loop, that’s what he’s doing.
我的心脏不好 还一直要逃避追捕
You know, constantly running from the law with a bad heart.
我的国家墨西哥有很多好东西
Mexico, where I’m from, has got a lot of great things…
不过健保不包括在内
…but health care ain’t one of them.
你还好吧? 你看起来很紧张
You all right? You look a little nervous.
我不常做这种事
I don’t do this every day.
我只想得到飞机的资讯 然后离开
I just wanna get the information on that plane and move on.
-就这样? -就这样
– Is that it? – That’s it.
我知道你是谁 你不必担心
Because I know who you are. Oh, you don’t have to worry.
我们无法接近联邦执法人 一百尺内去领赏金
We can’t go within a hundred feet of a federal marshal to collect the reward…
因为美国和墨西哥两国 都在通缉我们
…because we got U.s. And Mexican warrants on our head.
不过,去巴拿马的飞机ue4d1 你坐下吧
But this plane to Panama… sit down.
-都是为了你哥哥? -对
– This is all for your brother? – Yes.
我有四个兄弟,两个在坐牢
I got four brothers. Two in prison.
他们打要我付费的电♥话♥来?没问题 但要我帮他们越狱?
Accept a call? Yes. But break them out?
你疯啦
My brother gave me a baseball mitt for my 14th birthday.
我哥送我棒球手套 当十四岁的生日礼物
我亏欠他
I owed him.
你人比我好
You’re a better man than I am.
时间会证明
Time will tell.
他们不是早该打来 说飞机的事了吗?
Shouldn’t they have called by now about the plane?

Yeah.
不过我有个疑问
But you know, I have a question.
我以为甘油是玻璃包装
I thought that these came in glass vials…
不是塑胶瓶
…not plastic.
我也这么想
I thought so too.
卖♥♥家说他用塑胶包装ue4d1
The guy I bought it from said he packed it in plastic…
适合长时间运送 可以避免起火或是爆♥炸♥
…for transportation over long distances to prevent a fire or an explosion.
真的?
Really?
我从没听过这种事
I never heard of that.
去卡车那边拿仪器来
怎么了?
What’s going on?
我们要做品管测试
We’re gonna do a little quality-control test.
这是最上等的货色
It’s the best available.
我们的时间很多
We got time.
(停车场)
我最后一次说,有个黑人 二十出头,从后方攻击我
For the last time, some black male, early 20s, jumped me from behind.
我没看清楚他的脸
Didn’t get a good look at his face.
-所以攻击者从后方攻击你? -我刚刚就这么说
– Assailant attacked you from behind? – That’s what I just said.
但他却有办法♥正♥中你的额头
Yet he managed to make contact on your forehead.
-没错 -他用回力镖打你吗?
– That’s right. – With what? A boomerang?
告诉我事情真♥相♥吧
Come on, why don’t you tell me what happened?
听着,我是伊利诺州退休狱警
Look, I’m a retired correctional officer out of Illinois.
给我一点面子好吗,甜心?
How about showing some professional courtesy, honey?
我是罗伊葛瑞,请留言
This is Roy Geary, Leave a message,
你这个浑蛋盗贼
You thieving son of a bitch.
你最好跪下祈祷 我找不到你
You better get down on your knees and pray to God that I don’t find you.
因为要是我找到你,听好了 我会让你死得很难看
Because if I do, mark my words, I’m gonna gut you bow to stern.
(收到一则留言)
雷诺兹总统今早抵达 佛罗里达州塔拉哈西
President Reynolds was in Tallahassee, Florida early this morning,,,
参加目前竞选连任的 马丁克莱那兹参议员ue4d1
,,, attending a $5000-a-plate breakfast fundraiser,,,
所举办的高级早餐募款活动
,,, for Senator Martin Kleinhenz, who’s running for reelection,
之后下午的记者会遭到中断
Later this afternoon, her press conference was derailed,,,
因为一名记者请她 对林克柏劳脱逃发表看法
,,, when a reporter asked her to comment on Lincoln Burrows’ escape from custody,
她拒绝表态 在她执政的第一个月ue4d1
She declined, It’s become clear in her first month in office,,,
很明显的,她无法和 这次逮捕行动划清界线
,,, that she cannot separate herself from this manhunt,
而且只要追缉持续进行
And as long as it continues,,,
学者表示 柏劳的问题依旧会ue4d1
,,, pundits say that questions about Burrows will…
女士们,开始狂欢吧
Ladies. Let’s get this party started.
过去三十年我都在恨你
For the last 30 years, I’ve hated you.
你弃我于不顾
You walked out on me.
你根本没见过麦可一面
You haven’t even seen Michael.
我见过他
I’ve seen him before.
报纸上不算,爸
Not in the papers, Dad.
我一直想知道 哪种人才会抛弃家人
I’ve been trying to work out what kind of man abandons his family.
现在我却步上你的后尘
Now I’m doing the same damn thing.
你可以再见到他的 我向你保证
You’ll see him again. I’ll make sure of it.
-还有多远? -约三小时
– How much further? – About three hours.
-这只要几分钟 -我哥很快就来了
– It’s gonna be a few minutes. – My brother should be here soon.
也许我该出去 好让他能看见我
I should go outside. Make sure he can see me.
好主意 我请厄尼斯托去留意
That’s a good idea. I’m gonna send Ernesto to do that.
厄尼斯托,拜托了

Hello.
打来了?
Was that the call?
-没错 -通知飞机的事?
– Yes, it was. – About the plane?
进行得怎样?
只是糖水
Sugar water.
你犯下大错了,白鬼
No, you just made a big mistake, blanquito,
我很抱歉 我又不是化学家
I’m sorry. I’m sorry, okay? I’m not a chemist.
卖♥♥家发誓这是药用硝酸甘油
The guy I bought it from swore it was medical nitro.
-我们都被骗了 -对,但只有一个人要负责
– We both got screwed. – Yeah, but one of us is gonna pay for it.
我只想离开这里 你想拿到酬劳
I just wanna get out of here, you want your payment.
我哥马上就会到
My brother’s gonna be here soon…
我们可以想办法解决 你开个价吧
…we’ll work something out. Just name your price.
我已经开价了 是你达不到要求
I already named my price. You didn’t come through.
你哥什么时候会到?
When’s your brother getting here?
你原本就打算 背叛我们,对吧?
You were planning on turning us in the whole time, weren’t you?
他什么时候会到?
When’s he supposed to meet you here?
-把枪放下,否则我会开枪 -让他走,不然我开枪
– Drop it or I’m gonna shoot him. – Let him go or I’ll shoot you.
-在哪里? -我父亲什么都没给我
– Where is it? – My father didn’t give me anything.
你到底是在为谁 冒生命危险?
Who are you risking your life for?
林克柏劳
Lincoln Burrows.
一个街头小混混
A street thug.
你为何要在乎他? 难道希波克拉提斯誓言中ue4d1
Why is that your concern? Is there somewhere in the Hippocratic oath…
有说“我发誓为了不在乎 我死活的人冒生命危险”?
…where it says, “I pledge to risk my life for those who don’t care about mine”?
他们可不在乎你的死活
Because they don’t care about yours.
柏劳和史柯菲 只是利用你
Burrows and Michael scofield, they just used you.
世上有人会为你这种人挺身而出 难道你真的感到惊讶?
Are you that surprised there are people in the world who’ll stand up to people like you?
-你疯的那么彻底吗? -真俏皮
– Are you that far gone? – That’s cute.
悲哀,但是俏皮
Sad, but cute.
要我上大号♥给你看?
A Cleveland what?
别担心,我会教你怎么做的
Don’t worry, I’ll talk you through it.
这里刚好有个玻璃咖啡桌
And we got a glass coffee table right here.
-我才不要 -给我一千元我就做
– Hell no. – I’ll do it for a thousand.
五百
Five hundred.
一千
One thousand.
七百五十
Seven-fifty.
好吧
All right.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
滚出去
Leave.
你知道吗?
You know…
军需品店里卖♥♥的东西 真是无奇不有
…it’s amazing what you can pick up at an Army-Navy store.
拷问你是贝里克的主意
All that torture stuff, that was Bellick’s idea.
我个人认为他太过份了
And if you ask me, he took the whole thing way too far.
听着,我把钱分你一半 我们就两不相欠好吗?
Listen, why don’t I just give you half the money and we call it a day, huh?
好吧,六♥四♥分帐
All right, sixty-forty.
茶包,我们可以好好谈的
Come on, T, we can deal.
飞机降落地点在哪里?
Where’s the plane gonna land?
去死吧,懦夫
Kiss my ass, cobarde,
-我们该怎么办? -不知道
– What are we gonna do? – I don’t know.
我们不可能从地面上跨越国界
We won’t get across the border on the ground.
没有飞机,我们就死定了
Without that plane, we’re screwed.
他失血过多,会死掉的
He’s losing too much blood. He’ll never make it.
他想杀我们之前 就该想到这点
Should’ve thought of that before he tried to kill us.
我们一定要让他就医 不然他会死
We gotta take him to the hospital or else he’ll die.
拜托
Please.
说出飞机的事,就放你们走

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!