也许是为求公正吧
Righteousness, maybe.
我相信目的正当 就可以不择手段
Believing the ends justify the means.
目的是什么?
And what are those ends?
救人一命
Saving someone’s life.
手段是什么?
And the means?
你所能想到的法律 我统统都触犯了
I’ve broken just about every law you can name.
可是不光是我的行为
But it’s not just what I’ve done.
还有其他人的行为
It’s what others have done…
因为我放任他们这么做
…because I let them.
因为我自以为这么做没有错
Because I was doing what I thought was right.
-这次我早该学到教训了 -这次?
– I should have known better this time. – This time?
我在小时候
When I was a kid…
曾经看着一个人流血致死
…I watched a man bleed out and die.
而且我很高兴
And I was glad…
因为是他活该
…because he deserved it.
孩子,只有上帝可决定生死
Life is only for God to give and take, my son.
当时我忽然感受到 内心一片黑暗
Suddenly, there was this dark space inside of me…
我知道我错了
…and I knew it was wrong.
-但我现在还是这样 -有个办法可以改过
– But here I am. – There is a way to stop this.
让你的意志臣服于上帝
Surrender your will to God.
如果现在投降
If I surrender now…
我会失去我挚爱的一切
…I lose everything I love.
可是难道你的灵魂 不会在这过程之中迷失吗?
But do you lose your soul in the process?
人各自有自己的十字架要扛
Well, we all have our crosses to bear.
你没事吧?
You okay?
这会没完没了 他们会一直追杀我们
This is never gonna stop. They’re gonna keep coming after us.
林克,不要接
Lincoln, don’t.
-他死了吗? -是你死定了
– Is it done? – You are.
-林克柏劳 -你的手下死了
– Lincoln Burrows. – Your man’s dead,
就像你派来 杀我儿子的人一样
Just like anyone else you send to take out my son.
我们要的是你,不是罗杰
We want you. This isn’t about L.J.
有个简单的方法 可以结束这一切
There’s a very simple way for all of this to end.
我来告诉你 怎么结束这一切
I’ll tell you how it’ll end.
我掐着你的脖子 看着你死去
Me staring into your dead eye with my hand around your throat.
你根本不知道我是谁
You don’t even know who I am.
还有多远?
How much further?
(十七号♥郡立道路 墨西哥国境北方七十五里处)
到这里就好
Right here is good.
好,没问题
Right. You got it.
-感谢你载我一程 -不客气
– Thanks for the ride. – No problem.
曼宏探员,我是比尔金
Agent Mahone. Bill Kim.
我是来接你的
I’m here to pick you up.
我是通知凯勒曼
I called Kellerman.
他现在很忙
He’s busy right now.
-有其他人知道你在这儿吗? -没有
– Does anyone else know you’re here? – No.
-很好 -可以帮忙开门吗?
– Good. – Can you open the gate?
我需要新的车
And I need a new vehicle.
我有件事应该让你知道
There’s something you should know about me.
我不喜欢出勤 我只在有人搞砸时,才踏出办公室
I don’t like being out in the field. I only do so when there’s been a screwup.
我现在出来了,亚历
I’m out in the field, Alex.
那你何不开门ue4d1
Why don’t you open the gate…
就能赶回华府 不至于弄脏你的皮鞋
…and you can hurry back to D.C. Before your shoes get dirty?
我们收到柏劳 和他弟弟会合地的线索
We have a lead as to where Burrows will meet with his brother.
他称这个地方叫波修伊布斯
It’s a place he referred to as Bolshoi Booze.
你知道是什么意思吗?
That mean anything to you?
那是史柯菲的 上百个刺青之一
Yeah, it’s one of a hundred tattoos on scofield’s body.
-那代表什么? -我还不知道
– What does it mean? – I don’t know yet.
接下来几小时内你得查出来
You need to figure it out in the next couple of hours.
如果这两兄弟逃出国界 就超越你的管辖范围
If scofield and Burrows cross the border, they’ll be out of your jurisdiction…
到时你对我们就毫无利用价值
…and you’ll be of no further value to us.
-把门打开 -让你出来干嘛?
– Open the gate. – So you can do what?
我想听听 你应该要帮我们结案的
I wanna hear it. Straight from the mouth of the guy who’s supposed to be our closer.
我会抓到这两兄弟 还有其他人
I’ll get scofield and Burrows and all the rest of them.
之后你、我和凯勒曼
And then me and you and Kellerman…
就分道扬镖
…we’re gonna part ways.
我只是想要好好激励你
I just hope you’re properly motivated.
只要你办好事 我们就会忘记席尔斯的事
Because as long as you do your job, we forget about shales.
之后你就能回科罗拉多 看你儿子卡麦隆了
And then you can go back to Colorado and visit your son, Cameron.
他五岁了对吧?
He’s 5, right?
不准再提到他的名字
Don’t you ever mention his name again.
就是这样
There he is.
这才是我想听到的
That’s what I wanted to hear.
动作快,亚历
Get cracking, Alex.
很多人都靠你一个人
A lot of people are relying on you.
珍会处理 你可以信任她
Jane will take care of it. You can trust her.
我知道这不简单,但是不会有事的 我向你保证
I know this is hard, but it will work out. You have my word.
-谢谢 -注意安全
– Thank you. – Be careful.
听着ue4d1
Listen…
我知道
I know.
珍会照顾你
Jane’s gonna look after you.
-我根本不认识她 -她可以信任
– I don’t even know her. – She’s all right.
她替你祖父工作很久了
She’s been working for Dad for a while.
我ue4d1
I’II…
我很快就会来接你,我保证
I’ll see you soon, I promise.
这句话你♥爸♥不是也说过吗?
Isn’t that the same thing your dad told you?
对,但是我是真心的
Yeah, but I mean it.
过来
Hey.
波ue4d1不
Bo… No.
(波修伊酒布斯)
是我
Hey, it’s me.
听到留言回电给我好吗? 有重要的事
Just call me when you get this, okay? It’s important.
是数字
They’re numbers.
(32度00分9秒 104度57分09秒)
(GPS定位已锁定)
那是给我的报酬吗?
Is that my payment?
-药用硝酸甘油? -我答应过你的
– Medical nitroglycerin? – As promised.
要拿到这种等级的货 真是难上加难
You have no idea how hard it is to get this kind of grade.
连我的人脉都找不到
Even with my contacts.
轮到你兑现诺言了 飞机会降落在哪里?
It’s time for your end of the deal. Where’s that plane gonna be?
他们降落前几小时 才会通知我地点
They call me a couple of hours before with the drop-off point.
才不会被禁毒处盯上
Keeps the DEA off our backs.
所以还得等上一阵子 你去室内等吧
So it’s gonna be a while. You might wanna stay out of the sun.
我们进去吧
等等ue4d1
Hey, hey, hey.
等一下
Hey.
有问题吗?
Is there a problem?
他们只是我的表兄弟
They’re just my cousins.
在你父亲取阅资料后ue4d1
Now, after your father accessed this information…
他打了三通电♥话♥ 都是找你
…he made three calls from his cell phone, all to you.
他告诉你什么?
What did he tell you?
他只说他要回芝加哥
Just that he was coming back to Chicago.
很好,你说的是实话
Good. You’re being honest. Good.
你父亲下飞机后到回家前
Now, there’s a half an hour between when your father landed…
有半小时的时间下落不明
…and when he got home that is unaccounted for.
我知道你有去他的办公室 有见到他吗?
I know you stopped by his office. You see him there?
没有
No.
我最后见到他时 他已经死在书房♥里
The last time I saw my father, he was dead in his study.
令尊有请人给你东西吗?
He have anyone give you anything?
你以为我会知情不报 只为了和你聊天?
You think I’m just withholding information because I like hanging out with you?
如果我知道,我会说 我不知道
If I knew something, I would tell you. I don’t.
我完全不知道这些事情
I don’t know anything about any of this.
真的?那你为何把 林克柏劳的档案交给令尊?
Really? Then why did you give your father the file on Lincoln Burrows?
为何帮史柯菲开门 助他越狱?
Why open the door for scofield, help him escape?
史柯菲为何寄暗号♥给你?
Why did scofield send you those coded notes?
为何跑来新墨西哥州见他?
Why did you come to New Mexico to meet him?
别想在我面前装无辜
Don’t try to float a babe-in-the-woods routine by me.
我真的会生气
It’s really gonna piss me off.
所以招出来吧
So come on.
招出来吧
Okay, come on.
你没事的
You’re okay.
没事的
All right.
听着,莎拉
Look, sara…
我们必须达成共识 这你该清楚吧?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!