《越狱》前情提要ue4d1
Previously on Prison Break:
麦可,你和我 有个最大的不同
There’s one big difference between you and I, Michael.
你不敢杀人
You can’t kill.
我会逮到你的
I will get you.
这是ue4d1
This is…
(波修伊布斯)
…in case you run into trouble down the road.
之后如果遇到麻烦 这可以帮助你
林克,他真的 很想见你们兄弟俩
Lincoln, he really wants to see you and your brother.
麦可十岁后 他就没见过他了
He hasn’t seen Michael since he was 10 years old.
我们走
Let’s go.
麦可从没见过你祖父 爸
Michael never met your grandfather. Dad.
-柏劳一家人在这里 -处理掉
– I got Burrows. – Take care of them.
难道你内心深处 没有感受到一丝乐趣吗?
You think there’s a part of you that enjoys this?
我觉得你在寻求刺♥激♥
It feels to me like chasing a high…
我现在应该学到教训了
…and I should know better by now.
莎拉?
Sara?
(我已经学到教训 很抱歉ue4d1)
你好啊,莎拉
Hi, sara.
这是什么玩意儿?
Hey, what is this?
是我量血压的器材
It’s for my blood pressure.
-葛瑞,我们来谈条件 -我不谈条件
– Geary, come on. We can make a deal, man. – No deals.
你最后的筹码 已经没了,朋友
You just crapped out your last bargaining chip, pal.
这是你看过最美丽的东西 不是吗?
Ain’t that the most beautiful thing you ever seen?
垂比云警局
This is the Tribune police.
垂比云警局 表明身份
This is the Tribune police. Make yourself known.
没人
Code 4. All clear.
(新墨西哥州,马雅麻)
(雷斯运动器材)
你真幸运
Hey, you’re in luck.
-我仓库里有一盒 -太好了
– I had a case in back. – Excellent.
钓鱼卷线润滑油
Fishing reel oil.
你要买♥♥一整盒?
And you want the whole case?
一整盒
Whole case.
还要卫星定位导航器?
And the GPs?
-还要卫星定位导航器 -你一定常常钓鱼
– And the GPs. – Must do quite a bit of fishing.
对,常常钓鱼 但很少钓到鱼
Yeah, a lot of fishing. Not a whole lot of catching.
九十六元二十三分
Ninety-six dollars and 23 cents.
算了ue4d1
You know…
我还是只买♥♥润滑油好了
…I’m just gonna take the reel oil.
-谢谢 -谢谢
– Thank you. – Thank you.
你要付钱!
Hey, you have to pay for that.
拿去吧,请不要伤害我
Just take it. Please don’t hurt me.
求求你
Please.
(南汉普敦路一一零一号♥)
你要付钱!
You have to pay for that,
把金库打开
The vault. Open it.
来吧,帅哥
Come on, pretty,
我不是为了自己越狱 我是为了我女儿
I wasn’t going for me, I was going for my daughter,
替我把父爱转达给艾犸
Give Emma her papa’s love.
我要割断你的喉咙
I’m gonna cut your throat out.
我爱过你,麦可 可是你只是在利用我
I loved you, Michael, but you just used me.
警♥察♥发现你的女友 被自己的呕吐噎到面色惨白
Cops found your girlfriend, fish-belly white, gargling in her own puke.
反正你也不在乎 只要她替你开门
And what do you care? As long as she left the door open for you.
我很荣幸认识你
I feel very fortunate to have met you,
很抱歉,亨利
I’m sorry, Henry.
政♥府♥被财团利益控制住ue4d1
It’s corporate interests taking over…
(科罗拉多州千里达)
…buying elections, fighting wars.
贿选、打仗
他们用人命去换商业利益
People dying so they can turn a profit.
-我们要阻止他们 -你们是谁?间谍吗?
– We’re trying to stop it. – What are you, a bunch of spies?
只是几个参议员和众议员
Just a handful of senators, congressmen.
和我一样的“公♥司♥”前员工
People like me that once worked for The Company.
愿意揭发总统真面目的人
People willing to expose the president for what she is.
她是这些企业的傀儡
A shill working for these corporations.
把她搞垮,他们就会瓦解
We bring her down, we bring them down.
这件事与我何干?
What’s it got to do with me?
因为我们搞垮她的方式 同时可以让你重获自♥由♥
Because the way we’ll bring her down is also what we’re gonna use to set you free.
约一周前 我们终于有了进展
About a week ago, we finally got a break.
一位对我们目的有同感的 国♥家♥安♥全♥局分♥析♥师
An NSA analyst sympathetic to our cause,,,
他终于升职 通过安全检查进入梯队系统
,,, finally worked his way up and got clearance into the Echelon program,
全国的电子邮件、手♥机♥通话
E-mails, cell-phone calls all across this country,
只要是通讯 都会经过梯队系统
If it’s transmitted, it goes through Echelon,
通讯经过分类、编译 再存档供国土安♥全♥部♥参考
It’s cataloged, interpreted, and then stored for Homeland Security,
什么都逃不过他们的耳目
Nothing is missed by them.
什么都逃不过
Nothing.
包括九一一事件后的几个月间 意外截取到的ue4d1
Including, by accident, for a few months after 9/11…
白宫通话纪录
,,, the White House,
这位分♥析♥师发现总统ue4d1
The analyst got his hands on a phone conversation the president had,,,
和戴伦斯史泰门的通话 就在据称你谋杀他的两周后
…with Terrence steadman, two weeks after you supposedly killed him.
分♥析♥师试图把资料带出大楼
The analyst tried to get this information out of the building,
抱歉,先生,请跟我们来一趟 我们有事要问你
Excuse me. Could you come with us? We need to ask you a few questions, sir.
结果其他人也在打探消息
Turns out someone else was snooping too,
(如果你真想知道)
其他人对总统也产生怀疑
someone else wanted answers about the president.
我相信他们要将ue4d1
I’m convinced they’re turning the…
-艾度和林克不想被打扰 -这我了解
– Aldo and Lincoln wanna be left alone. – Sure, I understand.
二十四小时后,丹奎迪死了 分♥析♥师下落不明
Twenty-four hours later, Tancredi is dead, the analyst is missing…
而梯队系统上的白宫录音 已从主要资料库删除
…and the White House Echelon tapes have been deleted from the mainframe.
但录音带尚未被找到
The tape is still out there.
从他们极力寻找 莎拉♥丹♥奎迪来看
And judging by how hard they’re going after sara Tancredi…
我很确定他们认为 录音带在她手上
…I’m pretty sure they think she has it.
我认为他们的判断没错
And I think they’re right.
她是这一切的关键,林克
She’s the key to this whole thing, Lincoln.
罗杰,跟我来
L.J., come with me.
片名:越狱风云
剧名:波修伊布斯
(汽车旅馆)
我可以想像ue4d1
I would imagine…
你有点被背叛的感觉
…that you’re feeling slightly betrayed right now.
我能理解
I understand.
如你所见ue4d1
As you can see…
你好,我不叫兰斯 我也没有毒瘾
…hi, my name is not Lance, and I’m not an addict.
好
Okay.
关于我,有一件事
There’s one thing about me…
现在对你来说应该很重要
…that should mean a great deal to you right now…
就是我很讲理
…and that is, I am reasonable.
如果你把所知告诉我 就可以离开
If you tell me what you know, you get to go.
也许等事过境綞之后
And then maybe, when this is all behind us…
我们可以一起吃派叙叙旧
…we get to grab a piece of pie for old time’s sake.
好吗?过来
Okay? Come here.
我不知道麦可在哪里
I don’t know where Michael is.
重点不在麦可 重点是令尊
This is not about Michael, this is about your father.
他带了不属于他的东西 离开华府
He left Washington with something that didn’t belong to him…
我们必须要回来
…and we need it back.
-你因此杀了他 -我没有
– And you killed him for it. – I didn’t.
若这还有意义的话 我没有
No, for what that’s worth.
但我希望他的死ue4d1
But I hope that his death properly illustrates…
能让你看清 我们现在的处境牵涉有多广
…the magnitude of the situation that we’re in right now.
东西在哪里?
So where is it?
-我不懂你在说什么 -在哪里?
– I don’t know what you’re talking about. – Where is it?
-我不懂你在说什么 -在哪里?
– I don’t know what you’re talking about. – Where is it?
我不懂你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
莎拉,这件事的下一阶段
Sara, there’s a next step involved in this…
你绝对不会想要体验
…and you don’t want to experience that.
我对天发誓 我不懂你在说什么
I swear to God, I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我父亲没有给我任何东西
My father didn’t give me anything.
我不懂你要的是什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
神父请宽恕我,我有罪
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
你上次告解是什么时候?
How long has it been since your last confession?
已经相隔ue4d1
This is my first time…
好久一段时间了
…in a long time.
你的罪本质为何?
And what are the nature of your sins?
本质?
The nature?
我不太确定
I’m not really sure.
你的内心深处一定清楚
Deep down inside your heart, you know.