Alex.
你有东西要给我吗?
You got something for me?
打开它
Open it.
这些数字和电♥话♥上的字母相对应
The numbers correlate to the letters on a phone.
不过这组的字母 组合都不合理
Only on this one, none of the possible combinations make sense.
我们认为应该是和 史柯菲见面的地点
We think it’s a location. A rendezvous point for Michael scofield.
只要你查出来,就能找到他
You find it, you find him.
你应该早点把我救出来的
You could’ve gotten me out of there sooner.
就连我们也得透过特定管道
Even we have to go through certain channels…
才能办好事让外界不起疑心
…to make sure things appear on the up-and-up.
你应该很了解吧,亚历?
You know all about that, don’t you, Alex?
要把表面功夫做好
Keeping up appearances.
很好
Good.
我只是想确定 逮捕行动的方向没有变
I’m just making sure that we’re still clear on the directive of this manhunt.
我能了解抓柏劳 和史柯菲背后的原因
You know, I understand the reasoning behind Burrows and scofield.
可是其他人虽说是罪犯
But the other men, criminals that they may be…
-但从他们的资料里看不出ue4d1 -我们请你做好工作
…there’s nothing in their profiles… – You’ve been hired to do a job.
原因不关你的事
The reasoning does not concern you.
你不质疑我们
You don’t ask any questions about us…
我们就会继续 确保别人不质疑你,听清楚了吗?
…maybe we’ll continue to make sure no one asks questions about you. Are we clear?
他们都得死
They all die.
他们都得死
They all die.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!