他说是用来赔偿损失的
He said it was to cover the damages.
我们得把钱留下当证物
Well, we’re gonna need to keep this as evidence.
感谢你,上车吧
Thanks for your time. Get in the car.
736、空格
Seven-three-six, space,,,
339、空格、8687
…three-three-nine, space, eight-six-eight-seven.
你要找什么?
And what exactly are you looking for?
模式、密♥码♥
A pattern. A code.
什么都好
Anything.
你要告诉我什么,麦可?
What? What are you trying to tell me, Michael?
有人说两人会认识 一定是有原因的
They say people come into your life for a reason.
也许我注定要 帮你逃出福克斯河
Maybe my reason was to help you get out of Fox River, you know?
-帮助你救你哥一命 -不是的
– To help you save your brother. – No.
没关系,老哥
It’s okay, papi.
我就算了吧
Let me go.
我们就快抵达 水库下流的河流边
We’re a quarter mile downriver below the dam,
这是最后机会了,麦可
It’s now or never, Michael.
-我要你憋气,好吗? -为什么?
– I want you to hold your breath, okay? – Why?
照做就对了,我保证马上回来
Just do it. I’ll be right back, I promise.
你要做什么?
What the hell are you doing?
所有小队,前往河边
All units, redirect to the river,
我要你潜进水中 再把手举高伸出水面
I want you to go under and then stick your arm up above the water, high.

All right.
等快没空气的时候 前后挥动,让我可以看到
Then when you start running out of air, wave it back and forth so I can see it.
-好 -我就会回来救你
– Okay. – And I’ll come back and get you.
懂吗?把手给我
Okay? Give me your hand.
一、二ue4d1
One, two…

…three.
快点ue4d1
Come on. Come on.
苏克?
Sucre?
苏克!
Sucre!
-说吧 -是有一种可能
– Talk to me. – Well, there is one possibility…
但是现在判定还太早
…but it’s almost too rudimentary.
我们知道这不是电♥话♥号♥码
We know we’re not looking at a phone number…
但也许根本不是数字
…but maybe we’re not looking at numbers at all.
重点是和数字相对应的字母
What’s important are the letters that correspond to that number,
三个点,第三个字母ue4d1R
Three dots, third letter: R.
两个点ue4d1D、E
Two, D, E.
一个数字有三种可能
Three possibilities per number,
可能的字母组合有上千组
That’s thousands of letter combinations,
但只有一组拼出字来
But only one of them spells out a word,
(集♥合♥地点)
重点是,地点在哪里?
The question is where?
(1799元,好车)
-你好,需要什么吗? -有四个轮子和油门的
– Hey, what are you in the market for? – Four wheels and a gas pedal.
彼提,是我
Hey, Petey, it’s me.
我有事要对你说
Listen, I got something to tell you.
我才在纳闷你何时会打给我
I was wondering when you were gonna call.
好ue4d1上次见面后 发生了很多事
Yeah. A lot has come down since we last talked, and…
我知道,我听说了,被你毁了
Yeah, I know, I heard, You ruined it,
对ue4d1
Yeah…
-这么快就听说了? -老哥,大家都知道了
– You heard already? – Well, brother, everybody’s heard, man.
我告诉你,赫特气死了
And let me tell you something, man. Hector is pissed.
-关赫特什么事? -那是他的婚礼
– What does Hector have to do with it? – It was his wedding.
-等等,不然你要说什么事? -你的机车,你又在说什么?
– Wait a minute. What are you talking about? – Your bike. What are you talking about?
-婚礼 -婚礼怎么了?
– The wedding. – What about the wedding?
到了要说“我愿意”的时候
Well, you know the part where you say “I do”?
犸丽竟然说“我不愿意”
Maricruz said, “I don’t.”
-真的? -她让那家伙独自呆站在教堂里
– She did? – Left homeboy standing at the altar,,,
像个呆子,你懂我的意思吧?
,,, holding his Spam in his hand, if you know what I’m saying,
你说我的机车怎么了?
What were you telling me about my bike?
好,我拿钥匙给你
All right. I’ll go get your keys.
我们有几个地方要去 第一站要去叫布兰丁的地方
We’ve got a couple of stops to make. First, there’s this place call Blanding.
-几天后再与林克会合ue4d1 -我不能去
– We meet up with Linc in a couple of days… – I can’t go.
她拒绝了,老哥
She said no, papi.
犸丽ue4d1拒绝了ue4d1
Maricruz… Maricruz told that son of a…
那个浑蛋,你能相信吗?
she told him no. Can you believe that?
-这样很好 -没错
– That’s great. – I know.
现在我ue4d1
Now, I just…
没关系,去找你的女友
No, go on. Get your girl.
-我们说好去巴拿马ue4d1 -以后吧
– How about Panama? We said… – some other time.
巴拿马又不会跑掉
Panama’s not gonna go anywhere.
还有这个ue4d1之后要是遇上麻烦 可以派上用场
And this is in case you run into trouble down the road.
在河里
The river.
我要你丢下我
I told you to leave me behind.
对,我试过了ue4d1
Yeah, well, I tried.
可是我被绳子缠住逃不了,所以ue4d1
But, you know, I got tangled up in the rope, so…
-好,钥匙来了 -谢谢,还有ue4d1
– okay, here you go. – Thanks. And…
我们还需要一辆车
Think we’ll need another car.
你真的认为钱被恋童癖独吞?
Do you really think the diaper sniper got all of it?
要确定只有一种方法
Only one way to find out.
如果你是包威,拿到五百万
If you’re Bagwell and you just got your hands on $5 million…
你会去哪里?
…where would you go?
(苏珊贺兰德 米贝瑞山庄1605号♥)
你以为只有你感到被人背叛?
You think you’re the only one that feels betrayed?
我总有一天会出狱
I’m gonna get out of here someday.
等我出去ue4d1
And when I do…
别以为我会忘记你家门前的模样
…don’t think I won’t remember what your front steps look like.
让我搞清楚 你付钱请那疯子揍我一顿?
Let me get this straight. You paid that meth head to whup my ass?
对,调查局在等我靠近你 这是唯一的办法
Yeah. Feds were waiting for me to come get you. It was the only way.
-奏效了不是吗? -对
– It worked, didn’t it? – Yeah.
对,害我缝了四针
Yeah, it got me four stitches.
这样比较有性格,拿去
Adds character. Here, take that.
里面有冰块,放在眼睛上
There’s some ice in there. Put it on the eye.
可以消肿
Keep the swelling down.
我年轻时也曾打过架
I’ve been in a few fights in my day too.
太多次了
Too many.
(集♥合♥地点、日落、热)
“Rendezvous. Sundown. Hot.”
还有一只纸鹤
There’s one more bird.
每个角落打扫干净 要像她没回家过,快
Clean it. Every surface, like she never came home. Go.
在等你从犹他州飞回来时
Waiting for your flight from Utah…
我们有多余时间作审查
…we had a little extra time for due diligence.
我便更深入调查了你的背景
I decided to dig a little deeper on your history.
或者该说背景的匮乏
Or rather lack of one.
你的出身平凡,家境贫困 母亲宣称因家暴而离家
Starts off simple enough. Poor family. Mom leaves, cites spousal abuse.
不过你父亲竟然得到监护权 从这些幼童医疗纪录来看
Somehow your dad holds on to custody, and by the look of these pediatric meds…
接下来四年他常对你拳打脚踢
…he beat you like a harp seal for the next four years.
你大受打击,没钱又受虐 未来无从选择,只能从军
Big shock: Poor abused kid, not a lot of options, he joins the military.
你是真的有问题 还是来炫耀的?
Will there be any actual questions or is this just a show-and-tell?
好,我想到一题 一个小步兵
Okay, I got one. How does a guy go from Infantry grunt…
绩效又不杰出
…with less than stellar marks…
怎么有能耐晋升波湾特别部队 然后到调查局
…to the Gulf I special ops, to the Federal Bureau of Investigation…
主导侦办本国 最大宗的越狱案件?
…leading the largest manhunt this country’s ever seen?
资料都在我手上
I have all these dots.
可是因果我都连不起来
And there’s just no way to connect them.
看来你得想办法提升层级
Looks like you need to work on your clearance level, Dick.
-我从你身上下手就好 -你想这么做?
– Maybe I’ll just work on you. – You wanna do this?
我会把你绑在桌上 直到问出有用的答案为止
I will chain you to this desk until I get answers I cannot fertilize my lawn with.
你确定要这么做?
You sure you wanna do this?
我知道军方在海外 叫你做什么勾当,亚历
I know what they tell you to do overseas, Alex…
让我清楚告诉你
…and let me make it perfectly clear.
美国本土上不能这么做
We do not do it on American soil.
长官,有你的电♥话♥
Sir, there’s a phone call for you.
我待会再接
I’ll take it later.
长官,你可能会想现在接
Sir, you’re gonna wanna take this now.
是的
Yeah?
是,长官
Yes, sir.
我和他在一起
I’m with him now.
是,长官,再见
Yes, sir. Bye.
你要去哪里?
Where you going?
我以为我们谈得正起劲呢
I thought we were really starting to get somewhere.
我们走
Let’s go.
亚历

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!