根据报告 大卫阿普斯基,绰号♥中间人
Incident report, David “Tweener” Apolskis.
我很好奇
You know, I’m curious.
-护送时他有铐上手铐吗? -有
– Was he cuffed during transport? – Yeah.
报告指出他不知如何 抢走了你主要的枪
It says in here he somehow managed to grab your primary weapon.
-你用肩上的枪套吗? -臀部的
– You carry that in a shoulder holster? – Hip.
-左边或右边? -左边
– Left, right? Right, left? – Left.
左边
Left.
抱歉,有时我脑袋不清楚
I’m sorry. I get confused sometimes.
让我确认一下来龙去脉
So just so I’ve got this right…
你独自开车 载着上手铐的犯人
…you were driving along alone with a cuffed prisoner…
不知如何 他把手伸到你胸前
…and somehow he reaches forward across your chest…
抢走你的枪
…grabs your weapon.
阿普斯基夺枪时 你反应没这么快,真可惜
It’s too bad you didn’t react that quickly with Apolskis.
说不定他就不会死了
Maybe he’d still be alive.
(有个计划可导正一切)
一只纸鹤和这件事有何关联?
What does origami have to do with any of this?
麦可史柯菲寄给她的
Michael scofield sent it to her.
既然你铲除莎拉♥丹♥奎迪的
And since your brilliant plan to eliminate…
妙计完全失败了ue4d1
…sara Tancredi from the equation failed completely…
-我不认为彻底失败 -电♥话♥亭旁死了一个女人
– I wouldn’t say it failed completely. – There’s a dead woman in a phone booth.
一个老百姓
A civilian.
一定数量的尸体 可以藏到地毯下
A certain number of bodies you can sweep under the rug.
总统地毯下的尸体 多到让人站不稳
The president’s rug is getting so full you can barely stand on it.
那么你有何建议?
So, what do you suggest we should do?
-你去钓过鱼吗? -说重点
– Ever go fishing, Bill? – Just make your point.
钓鱼有两种方式
There’s two ways to catch a fish.
洒下大网,希望抓到想要的鱼
You cast out a big net and hope you get what you’re looking for.
或是选对鱼饵,保证钓到想要的鱼
Or you choose the right bait and guarantee that you do.
这个策略简单,到处都适用
It’s a simple strategy, it plays across the board.
利用罗杰找到柏劳 用莎拉找到史柯菲
L.J. Will lead us to Burrows. Sara will lead us to scofield.
你要如何跟踪莎拉? 你现在手头上只有一只纸鹤
How do you intend to follow sara when the only lead you’ve got is an origami bird…
还有停用的电♥话♥号♥码
…with an out-of-service phone number?
也许它不是电♥话♥号♥码
Maybe it’s not a phone number.
-有何消息? -儿子已经出狱
– What do you have? – Junior’s on the move…
还是没有柏劳的踪影
…and still no sign of Burrows.
长官,那家伙躲起来了 也许根本不知道儿子出狱了
Sir, the guy’s in hiding. Maybe he doesn’t even know his kid’s out.
犹他州被挟持的警♥察♥说 柏劳丢下其他人离开时
The cop that was held hostage in Utah has Burrows splitting off…
时间刚好是在罗杰柏劳 被释放的消息曝光后
…from the rest of the group just after word of L.J.’s release hit the wires.
他绝对知道
He knows,
如果想确定他是否在场
Now, if we wanna know for sure if he’s there…
就要想办法引他出来
…we need to do something to draw him out.
老兄,赏点零钱好吗?
Hey, yo, man, spare some change?
-没办法 -拜托你
– No. – Come on, man.
-不,我没有钱 -你一定有
– No, I’m all tapped out. – I know you got something.
-多少都没关系 -说真的
– I’ll take whatever you got. – Seriously.
我刚出狱,有钱我会给你
I just got out of lockup. I would if I could.
-抱歉 -你自认比我高尚吗?
– Sorry. – So you think you’re better than me, huh?
-我没有这么想 -等等,你要逃去哪,小子?
– I don’t think I’m better than you. – Yo, where you running, little man?
我没有要逃
I’m not running anywhere.
不应该这样才对
This isn’t how it’s supposed to go.
我越狱的原因只是想和 犸丽跟小孩一起生活
The reason I went along with the break was to have a life with Maricruz and my baby.
结果现在呢? 找份烂工作?
And now what? Get some two-bit job?
随时都得提高警觉?
Always be looking over my shoulder?
这算是哪门子人生?
What kind of life is that?
你可以跟我和林克到巴拿马 展开新生活
You can come with me and Linc to Panama. Start over.
你待在这里越久
The longer you stay here…
逃到巴拿马的机会就越小
…the more the chance there is you’ll never make it to Panama.
你还有其他人要照顾
You got other people to think about.
你哥、侄子
Your brother. Your nephew.
莎拉
Sara.
-她会和你在那里会合吧? -不知道
– She’s meeting you down there, isn’t she? – I don’t know.
我们没谈过这件事
We never talked about it.
-不过你很希望 -别说了好吗?
– But you’re hoping. – Give it a rest, will you?
警犬确定发现两种味道会合
Dogs locked in, We got two trails merging,
他们来过这里 往西前往卓克牧场
They were here, headed towards Drucker Ranch.
他们离开道路了 所有额外小队
They’ve gone off-road. Any additional units…
要从方圆一里外 开始包围他们
,,, we need to set up a one-mile perimeter and then start closing in,
水变深了
It’s getting deeper.
对,有一点
Yeah, a little.
这该死的树干怎么还不动?
So how come this freaking tree ain’t moving yet?
我去看看
Let me check.
你没事吧?
You all right?
听着,麦可
Look, Michael…
如果你要继续逃,我可以谅解
…I understand if you have to keep going, you know?
闭嘴,我不会丢下你
Just shut up. I’m not going anywhere.
-不,你仔细想想 -如果我走,你会淹死
– No, look, just think about it. – Lf I leave, you drown.
我知道,但ue4d1
I know, but just…
水位已经升高了,苏克
The water level’s getting higher, sucre.
你可以憋气几秒?45秒?
How many seconds can you hold your breath? Forty-five?
60秒? 如果我离开,你就只能活这么久
Sixty? That’s how long you’ve got to live if I take off.
你留下来又能活多久? 直到警犬和警♥察♥赶到?
How long you have if you stay? Till the dogs lead the cops here?
-你的建议不能采纳 -听着,我不是想逞英雄
– What you’re suggesting is not an option. – I ain’t trying to be a hero or nothing.
我们心知肚明 现在只有两种结果
We both know there are only two things that can happen now.
丢下我
Leave me here…
或是两人一起被逮捕
…or we both get caught.
-布鲁斯? -莎拉
– Bruce? – Sara.
我们说好不打手♥机♥ 但我需要知道你是否平安
I know we said not to use this number, but I needed to know you were okay.
我的司机去接你 结果那里成了犯罪现场
My driver went to pick you up and the place was a crime scene.
对,他在电♥话♥旁看到的女人
The woman that he saw by the payphone…
原本应该是我死在那
…that was supposed to be me.
我得丢下她,我不知道该怎么办
And I had to leave her there, I didn’t know what to do,
他们到底是谁? 他们完全知道我会站在哪
Who are these people? They knew where I was gonna be standing.
他们完全知道我会ue4d1
They knew exactly where I was gonna be…
-莎拉?你在吗? -是你
– Sara? You there? – It was you.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
-告诉我你在哪里 -天啊
– I just need to know where you are, – oh, my God.
(急诊室)
Excuse. We’d like to check on a friend of ours, L.J. Burrows.
抱歉,我们想找一个朋友 罗杰柏劳
-他在缝合伤口 -我们只想看他是否平安
– He’s getting stitches. – We wanna make sure he’s all right.
等缝完就能见他,这是规定
And you can see him when he’s through. It’s policy.
-你真的听不懂 -我明白那小孩是自卫
– You don’t get it. – I get that that kid defended himself.
-告诉我们你为何攻击他 -我说过了
– Tell us why you attacked him. – I told you.
-有人付钱叫我打他 -有人付钱
– Some guy paid me to. – Some guy paid you.
-当然啰 -调查局
– Yeah, of course he did. – FBI.
-有人付钱给你是什么意思? -你觉得呢?
– What do you mean, somebody paid you? – What the hell’s it sound like, man?
有个人给我50元 叫我揍那小孩一顿
Some dude gave me 50 bucks to give the kid a beat down.
是柏劳,他在这里
It’s Burrows. He’s here.
你好吗,小拳击手?
How you feeling, slugger?
爸?
Dad?
我们得走了
We gotta move.
医院警卫请至3G栋
Hospital security, Wing 3-G,
医院警卫请至3G栋
Hospital security, Wing 3-G,
-什么也不能做 -天啊
– There’s not much you can do. – Oh, boy.
打扰了,女士们,我有事要问你
Excuse me, I need to ask you a few questions.
我是后续调查小组,请失陪
I’m on the follow-up investigation team. Excuse me.
-走吧,待会见 -我们只是想知道
– Gotta go. See you later. – We were just curious.
你有见到那些犯人 找到要的东西了吗?
Did you see if the convicts actually found what they were digging for?
不,可是听起来像挖到了
No, but it sure sounded like they did.
那个西班牙人 带着我女儿的露营袋离开
The spaniard, he took off with one of my daughter’s camping packs…
让其他人惊慌失措
…and he left the other ones in a real tizzy.
听起来好像他摆了他们一道
Sounded like he screwed them over something fierce.
他们就这样让他走?
And they just let him leave?
他们并不高兴,可是就让他离开
Well, they weren’t happy about it, but yeah.
他骑着机车走了
He took off on his motorbike.
-几分钟后他们也走了 -一起吗?
– Then they left a few minutes later. – Together?
不,长相清秀的那个跟黑人 他们先离开
No, the pretty one and the black fellow, they left first.
然后那恶心的南方人 从后门溜走
And then that dirty southerner, he snuck out the back.
可是他的动作很慢 因为背包很重
But he was moving kind of slow, you know, with the weight of that backpack.
-他的手又残废ue4d1 -等等,他也拿着背包?
– And that disability that he… – Wait, he had a backpack too?
对,他回屋子里
Yes. He came back in…
出去前把这个 塞进了我的内衣
…and slipped this into my brassiere on his way out.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!