是枪声,伙伴 一定是有邻居听到了
It was the gunshot, buddy. One of the neighbors must’ve heard.
-机车能跑多快? -我不知道
– How fast can that thing go? – I don’t know.
坐两个人可能ue4d1 我也不清楚
Both of us, it could probably, I don’t know…
我们不可能利用道路逃出去
We’re never gonna get out of here on the roads.
得找其他出路
We need to find another way.
(FBI分局 伊利诺州芝加哥)
他在你的办公室
He’s in your office.
现在逃犯还在逃亡中 竟然把我叫回局里
Can’t believe they’re calling me back. My escapees are out there.
-我要知道这家伙是谁 -他说他姓索伦斯
– I wanna know who this guy is. – Said his name was sullins.
该死的家伙
Son of a bitch.
逃犯有新消息马上通知我
Let me know if anything breaks on the convicts.
-亚历,感谢你回来一趟 -告诉我,我在外进行
– Alex, thanks for coming in. – Wanna tell me why Internal Affairs…
逮捕行动时 风纪部为何要把我叫回来?
…is pulling me out in the middle of a manhunt?
我们很久没有坐下聊聊了,对吧?
It’s been a while since we’ve had a sit-down, hasn’t it?
-自从席尔斯越狱后,对吧? -有问题吗,理查?
– Not since shales escape, right? – Yeah. What’s going on, Richard?
这就是我来调查的原因
Well, that’s precisely what I’m here to find out.
我查清楚前,你哪里都不能去
You’re not getting out of here until I do.
(怀俄明州,来曼)
你瞧瞧,有人烟
Oh, my God, civilization.
珍妮,再来一杯吧
Jenny, how about another round over here?
你们要喝点什么?
What can I get for you, boys?
你说呢?
You tell me.
就两杯水吧
Two waters, then.
还有帮帮忙,借电♥话♥给我们
And the use of your phone, if you’d be so kind.
别担心,是市内电♥话♥
Don’t worry, it’s a local call.
我回家第一件事要做什么?
First thing I do we get home?
-换干净内♥裤♥ -然后呢?
– Clean underwear. – Then what?
回去那家酒品店 求老板让我回去工作
Guess I’ll go back to that liquor store and beg for my job back.
我们差一点就到手了
We had it. We were so close.
我还可以闻到大笔钞票的香味
I can still taste that money right there in the back of my throat.
只要喝几罐啤酒 再吃冷冻牛排大餐
Well, nothing that a couple of Keystones, a Hungry-Man salisbury steak dinner…
晚上看看电视 就会忘记这件事了
…and a night in front of the TV won’t take care of.
妈,是我布拉德
Hey, Ma. It’s Brad.
是这样的,罗伊和我的车抛锚了
Hey, listen, me and Roy, we ran into some car trouble…
你是不是可以来载我们?
…and we’re wondering if you can pick us up.
我不知道
Well, I don’t know.
这里是什么地方?
What the hell town is this?
-你不是说是市内电♥话♥吗? -布拉德,你看
– Thought you said this was a local call. – Hey, Bradley, check this out.
稍等一下,妈
Just a minute, Ma.
这些人据说是几天前
These individuals were reportedly the prisoners who escaped,,,
从伊利诺州福克斯河州立监狱中 越狱的逃犯
,,, from the Fox River Penitentiary in Illinois just a couple of days ago,
他们怎么会跑到 犹他州的图尔?
What were they doing all the way out here in Tooele, Utah?
珍娜欧文斯的车♥库♥被他们挖开 而她自有一套想法
Well, Jeanette Owens, whose garage they dug up, has her own theory,
他们假扮成电力公♥司♥的工人
They pretended that they were some kind of workers,,,
说他们施工出了错
,,, from the power company and that they had made a mistake,,,
所以要开挖一下
,,, that they would have to do some digging,
警方正开始ue4d1
Investigators just,,,,
妈,这样好了 你可以汇钱给我们吗?
Hey, Ma, on second thought, can you wire us some extra scratch?
我们还有事没办完
Turns out we’re not done yet.
哈啰
Hello.
-布鲁斯,我需要你帮忙 -莎拉?
– Bruce, I need your help, – sara?
布鲁斯,我父亲没有自杀 好吗?
Bruce, my father didn’t commit suicide, okay?
-你先冷静,你在哪里? -他去调查柏劳案
– Okay, just calm down. Where are you? – He was looking into the Burrows case,
我认为他发现了不可告人的秘密
He found something that they didn’t want him to know.
现在他们以为我也知道秘密
Now I think that they think that I know it too.
好,听我说 我会派人去接你
I want you to listen to me. I’m gonna send someone to pick you up.
我把你接回来这里 把事情解决,我保证
I’ll bring you back here, we’ll sort all of this out, I promise.
告诉我你在哪里
Just tell me where you are,
我不知道,我在打公共电♥话♥
I don’t know. I’m at a payphone.
-第三街和哈坡路口 -你的手♥机♥有带在身上吗?
– Third and Harper. – You have your cell if I need to reach you?
有,但是可能会被监听
I do, but I thought it would be tapped.
-我不清楚 -我马上派人去
– I don’t know. – Someone’s on their way.
不要离开
Just stay right where you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
-这些值80美金 -拜托,它们ue4d1
– I’ll give you 80 bucks for them. – Come on, man, they’re worth…
它们对物主而言比较值钱
Worth a lot more to the person they actually belong to.
这是女用球杆,老兄
These are ladies clubs, doctor.
它们大概比猴子的护档热门
I’m guessing they’re hotter than a monkey’s jockstrap.
80美金
Eighty bucks.
加上冷藏箱我就愿意成交
Throw in the cooler and you got a deal.
-我们得把机车丢掉 -办不到
– We gotta lose the bike. – No way.
道路封锁了,这是唯一的出路
Roads are sealed. It’s the only way we’ll make it out.
不行,我答应彼提ue4d1
I can’t. I promised Petey…
我们没办法带机车过河
We’re not getting that thing across the river…
而我们现在 一丝时间都不能浪费,好吗?
…and every minute we spend trying is a minute we don’t have, okay?
抱歉,我们得出发了
I’m sorry, but we gotta move.
我听说这种河流 里面有水蛭,你知道吗?
I heard about these kind of places. They got leeches, you know?
我宁愿遇到水蛭 也不愿被铐上手铐
I’ll take the leeches in here over the handcuffs back there.
我可不确定,老哥
I don’t know, papi.
重点是水蛭吸的部位,你懂吗?
It depends where the leech leeches, you know…?
别闹了
Stop kidding around.
-你没事吧? -我ue4d1身体不能动
– You all right, buddy? – I can’t… I can’t move.
你觉得有摔断什么吗?
You feel like you broke anything?
不,应该没有
No, I don’t think so.
你能把树干移开吗?
Can you get it…? Can you get it off of me?
我试试看
I’ll try.
我推不动树干
This thing’s not going anywhere.
我去检查你的脚
I’m gonna check your foot.
抱歉,你被卡住了
I’m sorry, buddy. It’s stuck.
-请叫救护车 -好
– I need you to call 911. – Okay.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath for me.
凯莉,我是莎拉 我是个医生,你不会有事的
Okay, Kelli, my name is sara. I’m a doctor. You’re gonna be okay.
听得到吗?你不会有事的
Can you hear me? You’re gonna be all right.
深呼吸,为我撑下去好吗?
I just need you to take some deep breaths and I need you to hang in there for me.
好ue4d1凯莉?
Okay… Kelli?
凯莉?
Kelli?
我不会有事,对吧?
It’s gonna be okay, right?
你要是可以让八个人越狱
I mean, if you can get eight people out of prison…
救一个波多黎哥佬 应该不成问题吧?
…you can get my Puerto Rican ass out of this, right?
对吧?
Can’t you?
该死
Damn it!
你有听到吗?
Did you hear that?
我听过这声音
I know that sound.
上游有个水库
There’s a dam upriver.
那是个讯号♥
It’s a signal.
代表闸门即将打开
It means they’re opening the locks.
所以水位即将上升
That means the water level’s gonna rise.
到时树干就会漂起来
When it does, the log will just float right off.
是吗?
Yeah?
K23,警犬发现多人气味
K-23, canine units at the scene have multiple scents,,,
气味扩散到各处
…and are spreading out into the field.
逃犯应该就在附近
These guys can’t have gotten far.
房♥子里有六名逃犯
There were six cons back at that house.
他们会从各处追踪我们
They’ll be tracking us in every direction.
得花上几小时才会赶到这里 到时水位已经上升
It’ll take them hours to make it over this far and by that time, the water level will rise.
-我们早就逃之夭夭了 -你确定?
– And we’ll be long gone. – Are you sure?
对,我确定
Yeah, I’m sure.
我确定
I’m sure.
现场20名警♥察♥都知道
Ask any of the 20 cops there.
约翰亚布兹有武器,他打算开枪
John Abruzzi was armed. John Abruzzi drew his weapon.
他不应该有机会 打算开枪的
He never should have been allowed to get that far.
我把话讲清楚 如果你懂得如何办逮捕行动
Let’s be clear. If you knew how things needed to be handled on a manhunt…
你现在应该已在办案 而不是只能阻扰办正事的人
…you’d be out there running one instead of hamstringing the men that are.
调查局侦办逃犯的主要目标
The FBI’s primary objective in investigating fugitive matters…
在于快速找到并逮捕逃犯
…is to effect the swift location and capture of the fugitives.
你只有两具尸体,亚历
You have two dead bodies, Alex.
这两人是重刑犯,理查
I’ve got two dead felons, Richard.
也许会让公♥关♥方面很难堪
Maybe that doesn’t play well from a public-relations standpoint…
但从公共安全来说,对亚布兹 和阿普斯基的措施完全合法
…but from a public-safety standpoint, Abruzzi and Apolskis were by the book.
近距离射杀 手无寸铁的小孩算合法?
The shooting of an unarmed kid at point-blank range is by the book?
少来了
Come on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!