《越狱》前情提要ue4d1
Previously on Prison Break:
-我对你没有成见 -你要做什么?
– I got nothing against you, kid. – What are you doing?
但他们有
But they do.
你的朋友曼杰告诉我们
Your pal Manche told me all about your little treasure hunt…
你要去挖威莫兰藏的宝藏 我们要去犹他州啰
…for Westmoreland’s stash. We’re going to Utah.
-骗到你了 -把双手放到背后
– Fooled you. – Put your hands behind your back.
-别拘束 -当然
– Make yourself at home. – Sure.
白宫打电♥话♥给你父亲 撤销了他的提名
Your father got a call from the White House. They withdrew his nomination.
他们说批准过程有困难
According to them, his confirmation was a problem,
我父亲没有自杀倾向
My father’s not a suicidal man.
丹奎迪州长 他不在我们的计划之中
Governor Tancredi, not part of our plan,
任何知道一点风声的人 都要处理掉
Anyone who knows anything has to be dealt with,
要是有人造成威胁,就得死 丹奎迪已经造成威胁
If someone is a liability, they go, Tancredi was a liability,
-他的女儿也是 -等等,你说什么?
– so is his daughter. – Wait, what?
柏劳预计明天早上
Burrows is scheduled to be released,,,
于京曼的克利普顿拘留所出狱
,,, from the clifton detention center in Kingman, Arizona tomorrow morning,
罗杰出狱了,我要去找他
L.J.’s out there. I’m gonna get him.
保重
Take care.
查理威莫兰,愿上帝保佑你 还有你的老旧麻袋
Charles Westmoreland, God bless you and your wrinkled old sack.
-钱都在这里 -苏克在哪里?
– It’s all here. – Where’s sucre?
放下袋子,你们休想离开
Drop the pack. No one’s going anywhere.
你想做什么?
What the hell are you doing, man?
-苏克,不管你想要什么ue4d1 -我要钱
– Sucre, whatever it is you want… – I want the money.
-全部都要 -什么?你要抢我们的钱?
– All of it. – What? Are you robbing us?
钱本来就不是你们的 这只是交易
The money was never yours to begin with. This is about business.
五百万的交易
Five million dollars worth of business.
你真的要这么做?
So this is how it’s gonna go down, huh?
在这么多事情之后?
After everything?
作贼一次,作贼一世
Once a thief, always a thief.
你现在才想通?
You just figuring that out?
背包给我
The backpack.
快点
Now!
不要这么做,伙伴
Don’t do this, buddy.
你自己瞧瞧四周
Yo, take a look around you, papi.
我们有三个人,你只有自己
There’s three of us. There’s one of you.
你一个人寡不敌众 我们会去找你算帐
You are outnumbered, man, and we will come after you.
-你不会的 -你要开枪杀死我们三个?
– It’ll be the last thing you do. – What, are you gonna shoot all of us?
也许不会
Probably not.
但我会杀两个人
But I will get two.
会是哪两个人呢?
Now, which two is it gonna be?
我就知道,再会了,朋友们
That’s what I thought. Adios, amigos.
我真不敢相信
I don’t believe this.
我们越狱、费尽心血
We have come all this way and done all of this work, man.
你还当他是朋友吗,刺青小子?
Thought you was compadres, Tattoo?
老兄,那现在怎么办?
So look, what are we gonna do now, man?
警♥察♥马上就会出现
Police are gonna be here any second.
我绝对不可能 让那个蠢蛋抢走五百万
Ain’t no way I’m letting that dunderpate ride off with 5…!
你们决定吧
It’s your choice.
不要怕
It’s all right.
好,我要把刀子给你
All right, I’m gonna give you this…
一小时内 你应该就能把绳子割断
…and you should be able to cut yourself free in about an hour.
-你有何打算? -你要做什么随便你
– Yo, so, what’s the plan? – Well, you can do what you want.
我让茶包那疯子逃走一次
I let that psychopath T-Bag loose once.
这次我绝不让他走
I’m not gonna do it again.
等警♥察♥来就会发现这个惊喜
Make a nice little present for the police when they get here.
他跑去哪了?
Where is he?
我不知道,老兄ue4d1 真是的,我得走了
I don’t know, man. Look, I gotta… I gotta go, all right?
祝你好运
Good luck.
你一定会被抓到的
They’re gonna get you.
丹奎迪小姐,抱歉吓到你了
Ms. Tancredi. Oh, I didn’t mean to startle you.
-你怎么会在我家里? -不要怕
– What are you doing in my house? – No need to be frightened.
我曾和令尊共事过
I used to work with your father.
请节哀顺变
I’m so sorry for your loss.
我父亲没有自杀
My father didn’t commit suicide.
-你在做什么? -让别人知道我没有自杀
– What are you doing? – Making sure it doesn’t look like I did.
州长自杀当天,女儿经过挣扎而死
People ask questions if the day the governor kills himself…
世人就会开始起疑心
…his daughter is found dead in what looks like a struggle.
好吧ue4d1
Well, then…
如果你失踪了呢?
…what if they don’t find her?
看来为了逃避牢狱之灾
In an apparent attempt to avoid jail time…
州长女儿在保释期间逃走
…the governor’s daughter skips bail and disappears.
我们谈的是你的死法,丹奎迪小姐
We’re talking about your last minutes, Ms. Tancredi.
-请不要杀我 -桌上的吗♥啡♥可真是高级
– Please don’t do this. – That stuff on the table is premium.
A级品
Grade A.
为你自己着想好,去吸点再死吧
Do yourself a favor: Go out on a high.
听着,我求你
Look, look, I’m begging you here.
快乐地死去吧
One last ride.
天啊
God!
“再会了,朋友们”?
“Adios, amigos,” huh?
怎么?太夸张了吗?
What? Too much?
你的演技真棒
You were great.
-背包重死了,老兄 -分钱之后就不重了
– This thing is freaking heavy, dude. – It won’t be after we split it up.
分三份,你、我和林克
Three ways: Me, you and Linc.
四份,还得分一份 给查理的女儿
Four. We gotta send a share to Charles’ daughter.
这是她父亲的爱,我答应过的
With her father’s love, just like I promised.
百元钞票怎么办?
What about C-Note?
-我有点内疚 -我们不知能否信任他
– Feel bad about the whole thing. – No way to know if we could trust him.
等我们到巴拿马 再寄钱给他的家人
Once we get to Panama, we’ll send something to his family.
让他有个照应
Make sure he’s taken care of.
五百万美金
Five million dollars.
我真不敢相信ue4d1
I can’t believe I’m gonna…
钱在哪里?
Where the hell’s the money?
钱在哪里?
Where the hell is the money?
背包给我
The backpack.
快点
Now!
(物主求售)
片名:越狱风云
剧名:一步错步步错
(亚利桑那州,京曼)
到了,小心头不要撞到
Here you go. Watch your head.
柏劳先生 州政♥府♥送你的圣诞礼物
Mr. Burrows, merry Christmas from the state.
这是可供你选择的清单 落脚的地方
Here’s a list of options available to you. Places to stay…
愿意聘请有前科者的商家
…businesses that are more open to hiring men out of the correctional system.
你有关于自己 近期未来的问题吗?
Any questions you might have about your immediate future?
没有
No.
上面这个是免付费电♥话♥
Well, the number on there is toll-free.
如果遇到问题,全天都可以打
If you encounter any problems, you can call that 24/7.
-谢谢 -听着,这样好了
– Thanks. – Wait a second, listen. You know what?
不如你告诉我你要去哪里
Why don’t you tell me where you need to go…
我带你过去
…and I’ll make sure you get there.
-我不会有事的 -你确定?
– You know what? I think I’ll be all right. – You sure?
对,谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
小孩没上钩
Kid didn’t bite.
-他徒步走了 -好
– He’s on foot. – All right,
叫你的人跟踪他 记住,我们要的是他父亲
Have your men follow him. Remember, it’s the father we want.
我们不能回去
We can’t go back.
你自己说过,没钱就死定了
You said it: Without the money, we’re screwed.
-我们不能ue4d1 -让我思考
– We can’t… – Just let me think.
-也许ue4d1 -让我想想ue4d1
– Maybe there’s… – Just let me think.
也许钱还留在房♥子里
Maybe it’s still back at the house.
除非茶包在里面 否则钱不会在房♥子里
The money’s not back at the house unless T-Bag is.
他一定把背包调包了
He must’ve switched the packs.
那ue4d1现在我们怎么办?
What…? What do we do…? What do we do now?
装钱的时候 我们留了五千块在身上
We still got the 5 grand we took when we pocketed the money.
虽然不是五百万
It’s not gonna be 5 million…
但也许可以让我们抵达目的地
…but it might be enough to get us where we’re going.
各小队注意,确定发现
All units be advised, escaped convicts from Fox River,,,
福克斯河越狱逃犯 地点在蒙特雷路1131号♥
,,, have been positively ID’d at 1131 Monterey Lane,
已派警犬至该地点
We have dogs being dispatched to the location,
我要封锁 镇上所有的出入通道
I want every road in or out of town blocked off,
无论各种交通工具 全都要拦下来搜查
I don’t care if it’s on wheels, rails or hooves. I want it stopped and searched.
你不是说时间很充裕吗?
You said we would have a head start.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!