Hes dressed like shes. What’s there not to like?
你真的想把手掌换掉?
Are you really gonna try to replace that hand?
我的身体会排斥这手掌
Body ain’t taking to this one.
-可恶 -我们动作要快
– Unbelievable. – All right, let’s move.
那只手不会是白人的手
You know, that hand ain’t gonna be white.
-什么? -你的新手掌
– What? – The new one.
就算你到了泰国 也不会有白人的手
Even if you get down there, it ain’t gonna be white.
这个种族歧视的人 会有只亚洲人的手掌
Hey, Johnny KKK over here’s gonna have an Asian hand.
不准出错,逮捕所有人
No mistakes. Let’s get them clean.
我要知道我是否能信任你
I need to know if I can trust you.
他们打算越狱
They’re escaping,
你不能就这样丢下我不管
No, you can’t leave me here,
-不能这样 -我们说好了,记得吗?
– Not like this, – We had a deal, remember?
请你离开
Now walk.
-史考特 -我的时间不多
– Scott. – I don’t got much time, all right?
我有话要告诉你
I had to tell you something,
那天你在汽车旅馆为我做的事
What you did for me that day at the motel…
我这一生 从来没有人对我这么好
Ain’t nobody in my life that’s been to bat for me like that.
-逮住他,快 -我欺骗了你
– Get him. Go, go, go! – And I lied to you, okay?
我的名字不是史考特
My name ain’t scott.
-我叫大卫 -天啊
– My name’s Dave. – Oh, my God.
-大卫阿普斯基 -快上ue4d1
– David Apolskis. – Go now, go!
-离开门边 -马上跪下
– Get away from the door! – Get down. Now!
-双手抱头 -我只想说ue4d1
– Put your hands on your head! – And I just…
带回车上
Put him in the car.
我想告诉你,我会写信给你
I wanted you to know, all right, I’m gonna be writing to you.
我很希望你可以回信
And I sure as hell hope that you write back.
安全了
All clear!
有可以效劳的地方吗?
Can I help you?
抱歉,你是谁?
I’m sorry. Do I know you?
我是承包商,电力出了问题
Contractor. Got some electrical issues.
你帮不了我的忙
No, you can’t help me.
不好意思,有问题吗?
Excuse me, is there a problem?
-欧文斯小姐? -她不在家
– Ms. Owens? – She’s not home.
我应该要来载她去俱乐部ue4d1
Yeah, well, I’m supposed to drive her to the club for…
她已经去俱乐部了
she already went to the club.
对,她出来了 说她要去俱乐部
Yeah, she came out, said she was going to the club.
她上了车就走了
She got in her car and left.
我知道的就是这么多
I don’t know what else to tell you.
好吧,谢谢
Yeah. Okay, thanks.
他走了,可是我们得马上离开 因为他一到俱乐部
He’s gone, but we gotta get out of here, because once he gets to the club…
就会发现她不在 到时他就会回来
…he’s gonna find out she’s not there and he’s gonna be back.
你知道吗?你说的对
You know what? You were right.
一吐为快的感觉的确很好
It does feel good to get stuff off your chest.
抱歉我骗了你
I’m sorry I had to play you like that, bro.
你要做什么?
Yo, what’s up?
来吧,路程很远
Come on. It’s gonna be a long drive.
下车走走吧
Stretch your legs.
好吧
All right.
凯勒曼 你不是要处理罗杰柏劳的事
Kellerman, I thought you were gonna deal with the L, J, Burrows situation,
我办好了
oh, I did.
那他为何明天会被释放?
Then why is he being released from custody?
这小孩本身对我们毫无用处
In and of himself, the kid is useless to us.
让人来找他 对我们才有价值
His only value is in who comes looking for him.
比尔,更重要的是ue4d1
More importantly, Bill.
丹奎迪州长 他不在我们的计划之中
Governor Tancredi, Not part of our plan,
据我所知,你杀的人也不少
Last time I checked, you left no shortage of bodies in your wake.
为了卡洛琳的地位 我不得不这么做
No, I did what I had to do to get Caroline where she is.
既然她已经升官了 我们就没必要引人侧目
Now that she’s there, let’s not draw any more attention than we have to.
你以为往上爬的过程 才是最艰难的?
You think getting to the top is the hard part?
她现在是全世界的注目焦点 敌人多了几百倍
She’s a hundred times more visible. Has a hundred times more enemies.
任何知道一点风声的人 都要处理掉
Anyone who knows anything has got to be dealt with,
只要有人造成威胁 他们就得死
If someone is a liability, they go.
丹奎迪已经造成威胁
Tancredi was becoming a liability.
他的女儿也是
So is his daughter.
等等,什么?
Wait. What?
莎拉?
Sara?
再见,保罗
Goodbye, Paul.
(伊利诺州,芝加哥)
(注射用吗♥啡♥)
你现在和他们一起逃走
You walk out with those guys now…
迟早会被逮捕的 这你应该清楚吧?
…it’s only a matter of time before you get caught. You realize that?
你不光要面对越狱的刑责
You’re not just dealing with escape charges.
还有攻击、非法挟持、绑♥架♥ue4d1
Assault, unlawful imprisonment, kidnapping…
-我现在不想听 -你应该听
– I don’t need to hear this. – No, you do.
你认为你能硃遥法外多久?
How much longer do you really think you can stay ahead of the cops?
如果你自首ue4d1
Look, if you turn yourself in…
我会出庭作证 我会说你愿意合作
…I will testify at the sentencing, I will say that you cooperated.
-这会有很大的帮助 -闭嘴
– That can make a difference. – Shut up.
聪明一点
Be smart.
你的小孩即将出生 你要看着他满2岁ue4d1
You have a baby on the way. Wanna be around for its second birthday?
-还是22岁生日? -闭嘴
– Or its 22nd? – Shut up.
如果你不想听 自己的大错特错
If you didn’t wanna hear what a big mistake you were making…
你早该堵住我的嘴ue4d1
…you would’ve put that gag back on…
费南多,我们该走了
Fernando! It’s time to go!
现在回头还来得及,费南多
You can still do the right thing, Fernando.
你瞧瞧ue4d1
Hey, looky here.
你瞧瞧
Looky here.
给你零用钱 让你住大饭店时给服务生小费
Pocket change, in case you wanna tip the valet when you’re at the Ritz.
这才像话,苏克在哪里?
Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about, boy. Where’s sucre?
在这里
Right here.
你要做什么?
What are you doing?
把袋子放下
Drop the bag.
你们休想离开
No one’s going anywhere.
我告诉你ue4d1
Hey, yo.
你该知道,我不会背叛他们的
Just so you know, man, I’m not gonna roll on those guys.
如果你是为了这件事 我是不会说的ue4d1
It ain’t gonna happen, so if that’s what this is about…
我们之前聊过告解
We were talking about confession earlier.
然后ue4d1
And…
我想我欠你一次道歉,因为我说谎
I think I owe you an apology because I lied to you…
关于奥斯卡席尔斯
…about oscar shales.
那浑蛋一直逼我
Smart-ass just kept pushing it.
于是我当场失控
I snapped.
就是这里
Right there.
我从这里开枪射他
That’s where I put the bullet in him.
这不关我的事
I don’t care about none of this.
那次我做错了 因为鉴识组会查明真♥相♥
Mistake about that is that forensics will tell the whole tale.
我的枪抵在他头上 造成火♥药♥烫伤
Powder burns. The gun was right against his head.
先生ue4d1
Sir…
-我觉得我们该ue4d1 -告解就有这种好处
– We should go back… – That’s what’s good about confession.
你一吐为快,把事情说出来
Because you say something, you get it off your chest…
接着全世界都会知道
…and it just goes out there into the whole world.
我真的很抱歉,小伙子 希望你能谅解
I’m so sorry about this, kid, because I hope you understand.
-等等ue4d1 -我对你没有成见
– Yo, yo, hold on… – I got nothing against you, kid.
你要做什么?
What are you doing, man?
但他们有
But they do.