What the hell does he want with that?
有事需要我效劳吗?
Is there something I can help you with?
什么?不需要
What? No.
如果你用购物车装东西 会比较轻松点
You know, it’d be a little easier if you used a cart for all that stuff.
我只是ue4d1
I’m just…
想看袋子装不装得下
I wanted to see if it all fit in the bag.
你的膝盖怎么了?
What happened to your knee there?
骑机车出车祸
Motorcycle accident.
所以你的行动不便,对吧?
So you don’t move around too well then, do you?
的确
Not really.
-那就好 -嘿ue4d1嘿ue4d1
– Well, that’s good. – Hey, hey. Hey!
你还是可以跟我一起去
You can still come with me.
不,我ue4d1
No, I could…
我可以办到的
I could do this.
-如果没办法怎么办? -我们再会合
– And if you can’t? – Then we still meet up.
-所有的计划不变 -去布夏伊布斯
– Exactly where we planned. – Bullshai Booze.
-是波修伊 -波修伊
– Bolshoi. – Bolshoi.
我会带罗杰一起去
L.J.’s gonna be with me.
-你记得怎么去吗? -我怎么可能忘记
– You remember how to get there? – How can I forget?
周四晚上六点
Thursday night, 6:00.
这是我们最后的机会
It’s our last shot.
如果ue4d1
If we’re…
如果一切顺利 我们就能永远消失
If we do this right, we’re gone forever.
三天内要走那么远不容易
A lot of ground to cover in three days.
很不容易
A lot of ground.
好吧
All right.
保重
Take care.
他们会去找你的
They’ll be gunning for you.
他们会想尽办法逮捕你,所以ue4d1
They’ll get you any way they can, so…
好
Yep.
告诉罗杰 我会准备有他名字的冲浪板
Tell L. J… Tell him I said there’ll be a surfboard with his name on it.
很好,波修伊布斯见
Nice. Bolshoi Booze.
-三天 -三天
– Three days. – Three days.
别太招摇
Keep your head down.
丹奎迪小姐
Ms. Tancredi.
嗨ue4d1
Hi…
我想通知你,法医已经ue4d1
…I just want to let you know that the M. A…
完成了初步的验尸
…she’s finished her preliminary examination of the body.
她找不到任何他杀的嫌疑
She found no signs of foul play.
我知道你难以接受,但我们也和 驻守在外的警卫谈过
I know it’s a shock, but we’ve also spoken to the detail guard stationed outside.
自从你父亲从华盛顿回来后 除了你父亲之外
And he didn’t see anyone, other than your father, enter or exit…
他就没见到其他人进出官邸
…since he came back from Washington.
我父亲不是有自杀倾向的人
My father’s not a suicidal man.
有需要帮你联络其他家人吗?
Look, is there any extended family I should call?
我是独生女,我母亲过世了
I’m an only child and my mother passed away.
-让我静一静好吗? -好的
– Could I have a moment, please? – Yeah.
我给你的条件可遇不可求
That’s a hell of a good deal, son.
这次越狱不再另加刑期
I mean, we’re talking no additional time on your sentence for the escape.
你要白纸黑字 我可以给你白纸黑字的保证
You want it in writing, I’ll put it in writing.
我们会送你去高级监狱
We will put you up at Club Fed.
你每天可以陪 股票经纪人和律师打壁球
You’ll spend your days playing racquetball with stockbrokers and lawyers.
四年后你就可以出狱
Four years from now, you’ll be on the street.
22岁,毫无前科
Twenty-two years old, with a clean slate…
光明的未来等着你
…and your whole life ahead of you.
人命完全不会怪在你头上
And no blood on your hands.
好吗?
Okay?
房♥子里有个女人
There’s a woman in the house.
如果你们出现
If you guys show up…
他们只会挟持她当人♥质♥
…they’re just gonna turn her into a hostage.
茶包宁死也不愿回监狱
T-Bag, he ain’t coming out alive.
他一定会杀了她
And he’s gonna take her with him.
这件事让我来解决
Let me worry about that.
绝对不行
No, hell, no.
只有他们信任的人出现在门前
The only way that that woman comes out free…
才能保住那女人的性命
…is if someone shows up on that porch that they trust.
也就是你
Being you.
就是我
Being me.
我带你去找他们
I’ll take you to them.
你ue4d1
Oh, you like…
喜欢牛肉干?
You like jerky?
你喜欢牛肉干
You like jerky.
你为何入狱?
What were you in for?
我不想谈,小姐
I don’t want to talk, lady.
我在自己家里被囚禁
I’m a prisoner in my own house.
你至少可以和我聊聊吧
The least you could offer me is a little conversation.
好吧
All right.
我猜对时告诉我
Just let me know when I hit it.
谋杀、强♥奸♥
Murder. Rape.
绑♥架♥、性侵害
Kidnapping. Sexual abuse.
-猥亵儿童 -是重度抢劫
– Child sexual abuse. – Aggravated robbery.
-你的刑期有多久? -五年
– How long were you doing? – Five years.
你的刑期还剩下多久?
How much longer did you have left to serve?
18个月
Eighteen months.
既然如此,你为何还越狱ue4d1
Why on earth would you break out of prison with…?
她叫什么名字?
What’s her name?
不重要
Doesn’t matter.
怎么?她跟别的男人私奔了?
So, what? She was running away with another man?
-你应该放弃她,没必要ue4d1 -她怀了我的小孩
– You should’ve let her go instead of… – she’s having my baby.
-预产期是什么时候? -我不想谈这件事
– How far along is she? – I don’t want to talk about it.
我怀孕两个月 周二才第一次照超音波
I’m two months. I just had my first-trimester sonogram on Tuesday.
请传达,调度呼叫各小队
Ten-five, Dispatch to all units,
她有拿照片给你ue4d1?
Has she shown you pictures of…?
调查局护送大卫阿普斯基 小队待命
Transporting David Apolskis in FBI custody, Stand by,
我们一整天都挖不完 需要更多人力
Yo, this is gonna take all day. We need more manpower.
你光站在那说废话 土壤也不会自己跳出来
Standing around and jabbering ain’t gonna get the dirt out of that ground.
我受够了
All right, that’s it.
你这浑蛋,还有话要说吗?
You son of a bitch! Now what?
-我们得走了 -为何?
– We gotta roll. – Why?
无线电上说中间人被逮了
They got Tweener. It was on the radio.
很荣幸认识各位
Nice knowing y’all.
-有提到我们的位置吗? -我可不想留下来看结果
– They say anything about where we are? – I’m not hanging around to find out.
也许你该留下来
Yo, maybe you should.
也许你该留下来
Maybe you should.
也许我们都该留下
Maybe we all should.
再解说一次情况 他们都没有武器?
Let’s go over this again. None of them were armed?
没有枪
Guns? No.
包威有把螺丝起子
Bagwell had a screwdriver or something.
-有必要这样吗? -有必要
– Do we really need this, man? – Yeah.
以免你做傻事 例如通知他们我来了
In case you decide to do something stupid, like tip them off.
你没有意见吧?
You don’t have a problem with that, do you?
罗盘,确认
Compass, check.
地图,确认,绳索,确认
Map, check. Rope, check.
好
Okay.
你一定很纳闷 我们来密西根湖做什么吧?
I bet you’re wondering what we’re doing down here by Lake Michigan, huh?
因为只要往那边一直走 就能抵达海洋
It’s because if you go far enough that way, you get to the ocean.
你知道外面是什么地方吗?
You know what’s out there.
荷兰
Holland.
我们要住在风车里
We’re gonna live in a windmill.
我们只需要一艘木筏
All we need is a raft.
我要做一艘木筏
I’m gonna build it.
就从ue4d1
All starts with this…
不,这根树枝开始
No, this stick.
查理威莫兰,愿上帝保佑你 还有你的老旧麻袋
Charles Westmoreland, God bless you and your wrinkled old sack.
钱全在这里
It’s all here.
我真要好好感激你,帅哥
I owe you a profound thanks, Pretty.
几天之后
Couple of days from now…
我就会口袋塞满百万美金 走在曼谷街头
…I’m gonna be walking the streets of Bangkok with a million U.s.
这等于四千万泰铢
That’s about 40 million baht in the local currency.
你为什么那么喜欢泰国?
What the hell is up with you and Thailand, huh?
黑市手术、匿名移植捐赠者
Black-market surgery, anonymous transplant donors.
还有人妖,能不喜欢吗?