-是地窖的地基 -太好了
– It’s the silo’s foundation. – Hells, yeah.
谢谢你,查理
Thank you, Charles.
我们只要找到边缘,然后往下挖
We just need to find the edge and dig underneath it.
找到钱后就上路
We’ll get the money, hit the back roads.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
我们得去先去图尔加油
We got to stop in Tooele first and gas up our ride.
你不是已经加了吗?
I thought you already did that.
园艺店的状况发生后 我就忘了,好吗?
Man, when the garden center thing happened, I just forgot, all right?
我要你回镇上
I want you to go back into town.
我要你把车子的油加满
I want you to gas up that car…
因为我不要带着上百万到处跑
…because I’m not driving around with millions of dollars in the trunk.
-听懂了吗? -为何要我去?
– Do you understand? – Man, why do I got to do it?
-照做 -好啦
Okay.
好啦
Okay.
我最好去看看我们的朋友
I better check in on our friend.
你真会这一招
You got it all the time.
扭来扭去的
Miss Tinsel toes.
比利?
Billy?
比利
Billy?
什么事?
Yeah?
我帮你做了三明治
I made you a sandwich.
花生酱加果酱,面包边切掉
Peanut butter and jelly with the crusts cut off.
照你喜欢的做
Just like you like.
我真高兴你回来了
I’m so glad you came back.
我不想在你的伤口上洒芉 可是那个女孩真的不适合你
I don’t wanna say I told you so, but that was just not the girl for you.
那是哪里?
Where is that?
你说哪里,甜心?
Where’s what, sweetheart?
那幅划
That painting.
那是荷兰,我的出身地,你知道的
It’s Holland, where I grew up. You know that.
-好漂亮 -那里最好了
– It’s beautiful. – Oh, there’s no place better.
如此宁静ue4d1
It’s so peaceful…
让人忘却这个喧扰的世界
…so protected from this crazy world.
-接线生 -接线生你好
– Operator, – Hello, operator.
有人闯进我家里
There’s an intruder in my house.
女士?你还在吗?
Hello, ma’am? Ma’am, are you there?
有人在吗?
Is anyone there?
听说图尔今天有些状况
Heard you had some activity in Tooele today.
没错,不过没必要惊动调查局吧?
A bit. Don’t see how it warrants a visit from the FBI.
一名在圣路易念书女子的车
A stolen car was dumped outside of town…
在镇外被发现
…belonging to a woman from st. Louis.
-我说得对吗? -没错
– Am I getting that right? – Yes, sir.
还有这里 店老板的女友通报他失踪
And then here, the owner’s girlfriend reports him missing…
接着他的朋友过来找他 也跟着失踪
…and then his buddy comes by to check it out and he goes missing too.
对,伍德和查特每次一有机会
Woody and Chet have been known to drop everything…
就会丢下一切跑去猎野猪
…and go boar hunting when the opportunity arises.
他们也不会事先告诉母亲
And they don’t tell their old ladies.
曼宏先生,我用午餐钱和你打赌 这里一切安好
Mr. Mahone, I’ll bet you my lunch money there’s nothing amiss around here.
他父亲马上会把钥匙送来 到时你可以自己去看
His dad will be showing up soon with the keys and you can look for yourself.
等等,你要做什么?
Whoa, what are you doing?
曼宏先生
Mr. Mahone.
他们在这里 那些逃犯,他们在镇上
They’re here. Those escaped convicts. They’re here in town.
谁在那里?
Who’s there?
我们是警♥察♥,女士 你没事吧?
It’s the police, ma’am. You okay?
没事
Yes.
-麻烦你告诉我们发生了什么事 -有一个怪男人
– Can you tell me what happened? – There was this strange man.
我做了花生酱 加果酱的三明治给他
I made him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
我以为他是比利
I thought he was Billy.
等孩子们上♥床♥睡觉,我们会一起洗澡
And once the kids went to sleep, we’d take a bath.
慢慢地洗个澡
A long bath.
之后我会坐在那 看着她做保养的例行公事
And afterwards, I’d just sit there and watch her do her routine.
她会擦乳液,梳头发
She’d rub her lotion on, comb her hair…
再换上睡衣
…dress up in her nighttime fineries.
听得我心痒痒
Oh, you’re killing me.
她的脖子有个部份,就在这里
She had this spot on her neck right here.
每次都会让她兴奋
Gave her goose bumps every time.
还有香水味
And that perfume…
我的前夫是会计师
My ex, he was an accountant.
他真的很拘谨
He was really buttoned up.
每次房♥事都草草了事
It was wham, bam, thank you, sam.
他真是不应该
Well, shame on him.
你为何和那个女人分开?
Why did it end with that lady you were talking about?
我们分道扬镖罢了
Just went our separate ways.
我心中最佳的心碎良药是什么 你知道吗?
Do you know what I think the best cure is for a broken heart?
快告诉我
Do tell.
回到单车上
Get back on the bike.
什么样的单车不重要
Whatever bike it is.
说得太好了
Amen to that.
聊到这里
Speaking of…
帮我个忙好吗?
…could you do something for me?
当然好
I’m certain of it.
过来
Come here.
不过你要非常慎重
Only, you have to be very discreet.
不会比我更慎重了
They don’t come any discreeter.
你知道那个高大的家伙?
You know that big guy?
那个魁梧、话不多的家伙?
The strong guy that doesn’t speak much?
你可以帮我问他
Would you go in there…
愿意和我去喝一杯吗?
…and ask him if he would like to have a drink with me…
就是下班后
…after he punches out?
拜托你了
Please.
你刚刚一直在耍我对吧?
You’ve just been playing me this whole time, haven’t you?
别这样
Come on.
别这么想
Don’t be like that.
帮我问你的朋友好吗?
Would you just go in and ask your friend?
拜托
Please.
(伊利诺州,芝加哥)
-爸 -莎拉,我一直在找你
– Hey, Dad. – Sara, I’ve been trying to reach you.
我今天一直和 我的辩护律师在一起
Uh, yeah, I’ve been meeting with my defense attorneys all day.
-你在华盛顿吗? -对,但我会
– You in Washington? – Yeah, I’m coming back…
搭下班飞机回去
…on the next flight.
-你不是要待一阵子吗? -不,行程变了
– I thought you’re gonna be there for a while. – No, plan’s changed.
莎拉,记得我去找你时 和你在一起的那个男人吗?
Sara, you remember that guy that I met with you in your apartment?
我要你离他远一点
I want you to stay away from him.
你是说戒毒会的兰斯?
Who, Lance from my group?
对,就是他 他的身份是假的
Yeah, yeah, that’s him. He is not who he says he is.
我还发现了其他事
I found out some other things too,
-你在说什么? -你是对的
– What are you talking about? – You were right,
-莎拉? -我得挂电♥话♥了
– Sara? – I gotta go.
对,没错
Yeah, that’s right.
对
Yeah.
-你好 -马上好,先生
– Yo. – Just one second, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
-有事能效劳吗? -三号♥加四十元
– Can I help you? – Just put 40 on three.
抱歉,你说几号♥机?
I’m sorry, what pump was that?
-三号♥ -那台塞住了
– Three. – That one’s been sticking.
-那我把车移一下 -不,不用麻烦
– Okay. Then, I’ll move the car. – No. No, don’t trouble yourself.
我请技工出来帮你加油
I’ll have the mechanic come out and pump it for you.
三号♥机有顾客
I’ve got a customer waiting on three.
-好,马上来 -听着,我在赶时间
– All right, I’ll be right there. – I’m in a hurry, all right?
他马上就会出来
Oh, he’ll be right out. Just one second.
双手抱头,跪下
Put your hands behind your head and drop to your knees.
-天啊 -跪下
– Oh, God. – Drop!
他们在哪里?
Where are they?
什么ue4d1?
What? What?
其他人在哪里?
Where are they?
不管他是否只有一只手 我认为乡巴佬也该帮忙挖
Hey, man, one hand or not, I think hillbilly needs to be up in here digging.
你觉得呢?
What you think?
好
Good man.
你跑上来干嘛?
What the hell are you doing up here?
很抱歉,珍娜
I’m sorry, Jeanette.
我在楼下没见到你,又听到怪声
I just didn’t see you downstairs. I heard something.
-很抱歉我闯进来 -别费心了