Hand it over to local authorities for now.
今天只调查犹他州 和迪比库柏
The only thing we’re working today is Utah and D.B. Cooper.
知道了
Got it.
莱尔
Lyle.
纪录上有个人 拥有唯一一张迪比库柏的钞票
There’s a guy listed as having the only D.B. Cooper bill ever found.
-哈洛杰金斯 -对
– Harold Jenkins. – Yeah.
对,迪比在抢劫当天
D.B. Bought gas from Jenkins…
用一百元向杰金斯买♥♥汽油
…with a hundred on the day of the hijacking.
我们查过序号♥,是符合的
We checked the serial numbers and they matched.
这是你承办的案子?
You worked the case?
我当时刚毕业,至今无人能破案
Fresh out of the academy and nobody’s cracked it yet.
你为何认为 这些逃犯知道钱藏在哪里?
What makes you think that these escapees know where the money is?
因为他们可能和真的 迪比库柏当过狱友
Because they may have been locked up with the real D.B. Cooper.
加油站的杰金斯还活着吗?
Jenkins from the gas station, he still alive?
应该是,当时他才18岁
Should be. He was only 18 at the time.
我们去找他吧
Well, let’s go say hi to him.
(伊利诺州,芝加哥)
(786-369-6♥4♥68)
抱歉,此号♥码无法拨通
We’re sorry, that call cannot be completed as dialed,
请查明后再试
Please check the number and dial again,
(786-369-6♥4♥68 736-339-8687)
莎拉♥丹♥奎迪有新消息吗? 这应该是你来的原因吧
Do you have updates on sara Tancredi? I assume that’s why you’re here.
(华盛顿)
Yes.
对
Scofield sent her a message through the mail.
史柯菲传讯息给她
一个电♥话♥号♥码,不过是空号♥
A phone number that was disconnected.
老实说ue4d1
You know, to be honest…
我以为我是来向总统呈报
…I was expecting to brief the president.
好,关于这件事
Yeah, about that.
你应该能理解 卡洛琳现在很忙
Right now, as you can imagine, Caroline’s quite busy.
她一向都很忙 我在她身边工作15年了
She’s always been busy. I’ve been working with her for 15 years.
保罗ue4d1
Paul…
她现在是美国总统
…she’s the president of the Unites states now.
对,是比尔和我帮她升官的
Yes, Bill and I helped to put her there.
如果你希望她继续执政
Well, if you’d like for her to remain in office…
我建议你现在开始行事低调
…you’ll take my advice and just stay on the sidelines for now.
她现在不能和林克柏劳 牵扯上任何一丝关系
She needs to be completely insulated from anything regarding Lincoln Burrows.
我要见她
I wanna talk to her.
现在你只能向我一个人呈报
You report to me now, and only me.
在我批准前不准联络卡洛琳
Don’t try and contact Caroline again without my approval…
你也不能说来就来
…and don’t show up here unannounced.
完成你的任务,找到柏劳
Finish the job you were given. Get Burrows.
你说透过莎拉♥丹♥奎迪能找到他 就不计代价ue4d1
If you’re telling me the road to him leads through sara Tancredi, by all means…
把他找出来吧
…pursue it.
等你完成任务 人们淡忘这件事后
And once that’s been accomplished and this whole thing goes away…
我们会再把你 调回卡洛琳的身边
…we’ll go about transitioning you back into Caroline’s life.
莎拉身上还有其他消息吗?
Now, do you have anything else on sara?
总统对你坚信不移
The president has unwavering faith in you.
她要你亲自眼见参议院
She wants you to go through senate approval…
审核的过程
…with your eyes wide open.
有谁对我们不利? 国会和参议院有关键同盟
– So what are we up against? – Key allies in the House and senate…
包括梅尔霍夫 邦威尔和桑莫维尔
…are Meyerhoff, Barnwell and sommerville.
-他们有可能会投靠我方 -有谁反对?
– Counting on them to sway the middle. – Who’s the opposition?
布雷克和克罗伦参议员 口头反对
Senators Blake and Killoren have openly vocalized…
你当副总统
…their opposition to you as VP.
他们有提出原因吗?
Any indication as to why?
政♥治♥报复,因为总统 上个月同意能源法案
Political payback for the president’s vote on the energy bill last month.
他们很惊讶 而他们不喜欢出奇不意
Took them by surprise and they don’t like surprises.
爸ue4d1兰斯 这位是我的父亲弗兰克
– Dad. Lance, this is my father, Frank. – Pleasure to meet you, sir.
很高兴认识你
没什么好担心的
It’s nothing to lose sleep over.
老实说,现在最严重的问题
Frankly, the biggest issue we have to address…
只有令嫒可能面临的刑责
…are the charges facing your daughter.
州长,你有听到吗?
Governor, are you with me?
当然
Absolutely.
(伍德园艺行)
你安静点,好吗?
Yo, just chill, dog. Listen…
等我完事,离开这里 我们会通报,就会有人来救你
…once we roll out, we bounce out of town, we’ll drop a dime and they’ll find you.
安静点,老兄
Just be quiet. Just chill, man.
伍德?
Woody?
你在哪?伍德
Where you at? Woody?
我找威廉斯警长
I need sheriff Williams.
好,我在线上等
Yeah, I’ll hold.
伍德?
Woody?
你怎么会懂电工的事?
Where’d you learn about electricity?
我以前会从变电箱偷裸铜线
I used to steal copper wiring from transformer boxes.
然后拿去码头卖♥♥掉,赚点小钱
Then I’d sell them on the docks, make a few bucks.
你当时都在学校
You were in school, of course.
我只是看看而已,帅哥
I was just looking, pretty. What’s that old chestnut?
看看菜单不代表我会吃
I can look at the menu, doesn’t mean I’m gonna eat.
我们进去拿钱,之后就离开
We get in, we get the money, we get out.
-仅此而已 -那当然
– That’s it. – No, absolutely.
成功了
We’re good.
现在都要靠那小子了
Now, it’s just up to the kid.
-东西都拿了吗? -拿了ue4d1
– Did you get everything? – Yeah. Yeah, I got it.
-怎么了? -没事,我解决了
– What? – Nothing. It’s cool. I handled it.
-怎么了? -好啦,我说
– What? – Whoa. Okay.
听好,有个家伙来店里
Check it. This fool came in the shop.
他怪怪的,发现事态不对劲
He was acting all shady, he got a bad vibe…
然后他拿起手♥机♥打电♥话♥ 所以我打了他
…so he picked up his cellie phone, he started to make a call, so I popped him.
-什么? -我用铲子打他
– What?! – I hit him with the shovel, man.
我不知道能怎么办
I didn’t know what else to do.
我把他绑起来 把他跟那乡巴佬关在一起
I tied him up and I put him in the back room with that other country hick.
-你们看吧ue4d1 -至少我成功了,娘娘腔
– Here we go. Here we go. – I came through, you gimp.
-他打电♥话♥给谁? -警长
– Who was he calling? – The sheriff.
我不知道,老兄 事情发生得太快了
Man, I don’t know, dude. It just set off so quick.
-电♥话♥有打通吗? -也许,我不知道
– Did the call go through? – Maybe, man. I don’t know.
也许?他有打通吗?
Maybe? Did the call go through?
有,不ue4d1我也不知道 我不知道
Yes, l… No, I don’t know. I don’t know, man.
可是我把东西拿来了
Yo, but I got the gear.
我们得快点行动
We gotta move on this now.
有事吗?
Yes?
抱歉打扰了,女士 你家有停电吗?
Sorry to bother you, ma’am. Is your electricity out?
不好意思,我要找哈洛杰金斯
Excuse me. I’m looking for a Harold Jenkins.
我就是
Right here.
我是亚历山大曼宏 调查局
Alexander Mahone, FBI.
我已经远离她50尺了
I’m staying 50 feet away from her at all times.
她到底还想怎样?
What the hell else does she want?
这不是我找你的原因
I’m not here about that.
-那是什么事? -迪比库柏
– What are you here for? – D.B. Cooper.
还有人在调查这家伙?
People still wanna know about that guy?
真难以置信
Unbelievable.
你在他去过的 美国福克加油站工作过
You worked the gas station in American Fork where he filled up.
对,他看起来很平常 几乎没有说话
Yeah. Normal-Iooking guy. Barely said a word.
你30年前做的笔录 内容有些不一致
There were some discrepancies in the statement you filed 30 years ago.
你在笔录中指出 他在早上七点来加油
In the report, it’s noted that you said he filled up at 7 a. M…
之后你又说是晚上七点
…but on another occasion, you said it was 7 p.m.
-哪一个才对? -都对
– Which was it? – Both.
他来加油两次?
He gassed up twice?
对
Yeah.
两次都把油加满?
Full tanks both times?
对,怎么了?
Yeah. Why?
系统什么?
A systems what?
系统诊断测试
It’s a systems diagnostics test.
我们的查询系统已经找到
Footage from our gopher cam picked up exactly…
你的线路故障点
…where your line was corrupted.
是谁弄坏的?
And who corrupted it?
-你们吗? -有可能
– You guys? – Maybe.
我只知道我的上司要我
All I know is my supervisor called and said he wants me and my crew…
和组员过来这里 立即修复问题
…to get over here and fix that problem double quick, double time.
-所以你们不是电力公♥司♥的人? -不是,女士
– So you’re not with the electric company? – No, ma’am.
你尽管通知你的公♥司♥
Now, feel free to call your company.
不过我告诉你 他们只会派技术人员来
But I tell you, all they’ll do is send over some tech.
幸运的话,明天才会来