《越狱》前情提要ue4d1
Previously on Prison Break:
金先生,莎拉♥丹♥奎迪 在我掌控之中
Mr. Kim. Sara Tancredi. I’m on it.
-你的时间该用来跟踪她吗? -没错
– Pursuing her the best use of your time? – It is.
-我会通知总统 -我直接和总统联络
– I’ll let the president know. – I contact the president.
由我和她连络
I’ll contact her.
帕托西克没有家人?
No family with Patoshik?
-一点线索都没有? -对
– Nothing? – Yeah,
四年前他杀光他的家人
Until about four years ago when he killed them.
(查尔斯帕托西克)
Fernando Sucre, He was in Las vegas around 2,
苏克约两点 出现在拉斯维加斯
跟包威和富兰克林一样在西部
out west. Just like Bagwell and Franklin.
认识迪比库柏吗? 那笔钱在犹他州,他们全都要去
You know D.B. Cooper? The money’s in Utah and they’re all going to get it.
你是福克斯河州立监狱的逃犯之一
You’re one of them Fox River boys,
-找到地图了吗? -没有,有人拿走了
– Come on, you got the map? – No. Someone else does.
我把地图记在脑海里后才毁掉
Before I destroyed it, I committed it to my photographic memory.
我知道地点 你们则有体力
I have the information, you have the manual requirements necessary…
可以挖出威莫兰的钱财
…to unearth Westmoreland’s buried booty.
-进去 -好啦
– Get in. – Okay.
肯定就在前方
Should be dead ahead.
浑蛋们在上面盖满房♥子
The bastards built over it.
地窖不见了
It’s gone.
15分钟后就要开店了
We have to open up in 15 minutes.
-有什么关系?冒险一下 -我说不行
– So? That doesn’t matter. I dare you. – I said no.
冒险一下,拜托
I dare you, please.
(犹他州,图尔)
牧场不见了,麦可
The ranch is gone, Michael.
但是五百万可能还在
Well, the five million might not be.
你要如何找那些钱?
And you’re gonna find it how?
难道你的屁♥股♥有纹上卜问棒?
What, you got a divining rod tattooed on your ass?
除了你对地图 所谓的清晰记忆
I don’t wanna hear anything from you…
其他的事我一概不想听
…other than what your photographic memory spits out regarding that map!
对我说话客气一点,小子
You watch your tone with me, boy.
我会把你丢在路边 自生自灭,小子
I will watch you get tossed to the side of the road to fend for yourself, boy.
因为你要是 不记得地窖的位置
Because if you can’t remember where that silo was…
你对我们就毫无用处
…you’re worthless to us.
-你们,放我出去 -闭嘴
– Yo, fools, let me out. – Shut up.
-地图 -好ue4d1
– The map! – Okay, okay. All right, all right, all right.
放我出去,老大
Let me out, boss.
牧场位于一个区块中间
The ranch was in the center of a box.
一旁是绵羊路 库库辛路和它垂直交叉
Sheep Road on one side, Kokosing Road perpendicular.
土地中♥央♥有间牧场房♥
In the center of the property was the ranch house…
房♥子旁边围绕着树木
…and the ranch house was surrounded by trees.
放我出去
Let me out.
这里每棵树都是刚种的
Every tree here is a year old at most…
除了那些之外
…except those.
地窖在哪里?
Where’s the silo?
在树木内侧,应该是左方
Inside the trees, I wanna say on the left…
但那里可能有个谷仓
…but that may have been a barn.
各位,我已经尽力回想了 但我没料到这里
I remembered the best I could, gents, but I didn’t know this place…
会盖满了房♥子
…would now be smothered in tract homes.
抱歉,我可没有天才的记忆
So, you know, I’m sorry that I’m not Rain Man over here.
(犹他州芉湖城,联邦大楼)
-亚历曼宏,你好 -莱尔山兹
– Alex Mahone. How are you? – Lyle sands.
我们已了解逃犯状况
We’ve been briefed on all the men at large.
芉湖城分局的所有人力资源
The full force and resources of the entire salt Lake City Field office…
都任你差遣
…are at your disposal.
谢谢,我方分局要的 迪比库柏档案准备好了吗?
Thank you. Do you have the files my office requested on D.B. Cooper?
现在正在调资料,是30年前 迪比库柏案的资料吗?
We’re pulling them now. And this is the D.B. Cooper case from 30 years ago?
对,如果能马上给我资料 我会很感激
Correct. If I can get those files immediately, I’d appreciate it.
抱歉,你不是要来抓 福克斯河八人帮吗?
Sorry, but I have to ask. Aren’t you here for the Fox River 8?
对,他们来犹他州 找迪比库柏的钱
I am. And they’re here in Utah to get D.B. Cooper’s money.
快给我档案好吗,莱尔?
So how about those files, Lyle?
-地窖ue4d1 -这样做太蠢了
– Silo. Silo, silo. – This is stupid.
-我们会被抓到的 -闭嘴,我想起来了
– We’re gonna get made out here. – All right, shut it. I think I remember.
如果要我打赌 我有把握地窖在房♥子左边
If I had to bet, I’d lay it all on the silo being on the left of the ranch house…
树的内侧
…inside the trees.
不对,是在树的外侧
No. It’s outside the trees.
就在那边
Right there.
看见那两棵树了吗? 它们比其他树矮
You see those two trees? They’re shorter than the rest.
树木都是同时种植的 可是阳光比较难照到它们
They were all planted at the same time but those two didn’t get as much sunlight.
有东西挡住了阳光
Something was in their way.
就是地窖
The silo.
我们的钱 应该就在那座车♥库♥下方
Our money should be right there, under that garage.
最好是对的,小子
You better be right, boy.
这里不是高级的分售土地
This isn’t a high-end subdivision.
建商仓促拆掉原本的建筑
They slapped this place up overnight.
地窖的地基可能还在
The silo’s foundations might still be there.
为了省钱 建商应该只是在地基上
To save money, they probably just laid the concrete…
铺了水泥当作车♥库♥地板
…for the garage floor right on top of it.
我们往下挖,挖到地基就留下 没有的话就离开
We’ll dig straight down. If we hit the foundation, we stay. If not, we go.
动手吧
Let’s do it.
可恶
Oh, man.
拿螺丝起子杀了她 就没问题了
Ain’t no problem that a screwdriver to her temple won’t fix.
片名:越狱风云
剧名:一块地之谜
人死是很正常的事,两位
People die all the time, boys.
五百万却是可遇不可求
Five million dollars comes once in a lifetime.
-让我出来,你们别这样 -我们得想个办法
– Let me out of here, man. Come on, guys. – Well, we gotta do something.
不要伤害任何人
And it’s not gonna involve hurting anyone.
我有办法了
I got an idea.
首先我们需要些工具
First, we’re gonna need some supplies.
我绝对不同意
A hundred and 10 percent, I do not agree with this.
想要成事就得靠所有人出力
Everybody’s gotta pitch in to make this happen.
但狱中的经验显示 不能相信那小伙子
But back in the big house, the boy proved he couldn’t be trusted.
所以我们才在外面下手
Which is why we’re doing it here.
如果他在镇上被抓到 也不知道屋子在哪
If he gets caught in town, he ain’t got a clue where the house is.
而且不能背叛的人是你
Besides, you’re the one we can’t turn our backs on.
老兄,我差点死掉
I could have died in there, man.
你猜怎么着?我需要你的帮忙
Well, guess what. I need you to do something.
你先帮我一个忙 我也要分一份钱
I need you to do something for me. I want my cut of the money.
等你证明我们可以信任你 一切好谈
Well, we’ll talk once you prove we can trust you.
要我做什么?
What do I gotta do?
我要你回去那间园艺店 把清单上的东西拿来
I want you to go back to that garden center and get everything on this list.
还有替车子加油
And gas up the car.
一小时后回来这里找我们
And we’ll meet you right back here in an hour.
-好 -大卫
– All right. – And, David…
不要搞砸了
…don’t screw this up.
这里不是福克斯河监狱
This ain’t Fox River no more, man.
在外面我才是真正的高手
You’re looking at the real deal now.
但是我要分一份钱
But I want my cut.
一小时后我就回来
Be back in an hour.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
你们错了
Mistake.
大错特错
Big mistake.
(犹他州北部,36号♥公路)
真是的
Oh, come on, now.
我真高兴见到你
Am I glad to see you.
你徒步来这里?
You walk here?
不,说来话长
No, it’s just a long story, man.
你不是要去和家人团聚吗?
I thought you were meeting up with your family.
我在途中遇到了一些阻碍,你呢?
I met a few roadblocks. And you?
我也是
Yeah.
我猜猜,你要去图尔
Well, let me guess. You’re going to Tooele.

Yeah.
看来我们要去同一个地点
Well, looks like we’re going the same direction.
希望我们来得不会太迟
Hopefully, we’re not too late.
可以让我搭便车吗?
Can I hitch a ride?
听我说ue4d1
Hey, look…
帮助我绝对是值得的
…I’ll make it worth your while.
(FBI分局 伊利诺州芝加哥)
We’ve got some good news, sir.
有好消息,长官
首次有帕托西克的消息
We got our first tip on Patoshik.
有人目击他出现在威斯康辛州 细得格罗夫的一家汉堡店
Spotted at a burger joint in Cedar Grove, Wisconsin.
先交给当地警方调查

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!