你并没有看,但是他是清白的
…on Lincoln Burrows, but he is innocent…
现在案子牵连的人 很多都丧命了
…and a lot of the people involved right now are dead.
抱歉,这不是我找你的用意
I’m sorry. This isn’t why I called you.
我很好
I’m fine.
但是我很害怕
But I’m scared.
莎拉
Sara.
我会帮你度过难关
I’m gonna help you through this.
我们一起解决这件事
We’re gonna get through this together.
-谢谢 -我向你保证
– Thank you. – I promise.
-凯勒曼 -我们做了你要的追踪
– Kellerman. – We ran that trace you requested,
-有何结果? -电♥话♥是空号♥
– What’d you get? – The line is disconnected,
-那是谁的电♥话♥? -没有人
– And whose was it? – Apparently no one,
-什么意思? -那号♥码已经停用17年了
– What does that mean? – It’s been out of service for 17 years,
费南多
Fernando.
-她在哪里? -冷静一点ue4d1
– Where is she? – Now, calm down. Calm down.
她会来跟你谈的
She’s gonna come down and talk to you.
她马上就来
She’s on her way down right now.
你和我交情匪浅 我们是家人
You and I got history. We’re family.
我尊重这点 所以我会让她自己决定
Out of respect for that, I’m gonna let her make her own decision.
-我一定要带她走 -犸丽自己会决定
– I’m not leaving without her. – That’s for Maricruz to decide.
-你一直对她洗♥脑♥ -她是聪明的女孩
– You’ve been filling her head with this crap. – She’s a smart girl.
我个人认为她不会想过逃亡的生活
I personally don’t think she’s gonna wanna live her life on the run.
-等着瞧吧 -你知道她不爱你
– We’ll see. – You know she doesn’t love you.
-别太早下定论 -不准你扶养我的小孩
– I don’t wanna get into that right now. – You’re not raising my kid.
这声音不太妙,表弟
That don’t sound good, cuz.
-犸丽?宝贝?她在哪? -你得快走
– Maricruz? Baby? Where is she? – You have to go.
-她在哪里? -求求你,警♥察♥来了
– Where is she? – Please. They’re coming.
你有告诉她我来了吗?有吗?
Did you tell her I was here? Did you?
犸丽
Maricruz.
我是曼宏
Mahone.
我马上过来
I’ll be right down.
-曼宏先生 -东西在哪?
– Mr. Mahone. – Where are they?
我费尽心血才拿到这些药 行行好去看医生吧
I had a hard time getting my hands on these. Be easier to go to a doctor.
你需要镇定的药
You need something to calm your nerves.
医生会记录,所以我才和你交易
Doctors take notes. That’s why I have a deal with you.
看之前的情况 我还以为我们的交易结束了
The way things have been going, I thought our deal was over.
-你不问席尔斯的消息了 -那部份已经结束了
– You don’t ask me about shales no more. – That part is over.
那案子我不需要线人
I no longer need an informant on the case.
我以为你一心只想抓到他
I thought that’s all you cared about, was finding him.
-不可能全都抓到 -我可以去打听ue4d1
– Can’t get them all. – I can keep an ear out on the street…
每30天给我1500毫克 咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥,我只需要这些
Midazolam, 1500 milligrams every 30 days. That’s all I want from you.
达成共识了吗?
We understand each other?
你不打算付钱?
You gonna pay me for it?
拿去
Right there.
-你们来这做什么? -来拯救你,兄弟
– What are you doing here? – We had to come for you, buddy.
-你们怎么知道我在这里? -茶包说的
– How’d you know? – T-Bag.
把地图交出来
Hand over the map.
-什么? -地图
– What? – The map.
交出来
Hand it over.
他说在我身上?
He told you I had it?
(屋子、谷仓)
(地窖、水井)
我们现在就把问题解决
We are gonna sort this out right now.
告诉我那不是地图
Tell me that’s not what I know it is.
是地图没错,但别担心
It is. But don’t worry.
被我毁掉前 我已经深深记在脑海里了
Before I destroyed it, I committed it to my photographic memory.
你这大骗子说的话 我很难相信
Coming from a compulsive liar, I find that hard to believe.
原本我想纹在身上 可是时间不够
I’d have tattooed it to my body, but I didn’t have the time.
替无期徒刑犯搜身时 绝对别忘了检查零钱包
Whenever you strip-search a lifer, you should always check his coin purse.
告诉我们钱在哪里
Tell us where the money is.
我们不必暴♥力♥相向,好吗?
Now, let’s not dissolve into threats, all right?
我要大发慈悲 提出一项对双方都有利的建议
I’m gonna take the high road here. Suggest a mutually beneficial arrangement.
我知道地点
I have the information.
你们则有体力
You have the manual requirements…
可以挖出威莫兰的钱财
…necessary to unearth Westmoreland’s buried booty.
-我们是伙伴 -为什么?
– We’re partners. – And why is that?
因为就目前来看 我就是你们的地图
Because as of this moment, I’m your map.
之后我们四人平分,对吗?
So then, yo, we split it four ways, right?
错,进去
Wrong. Get in.
你不值150万
You’re not worth 1.5.
-进去 -好啦
– Get in. – Okay.
(犹他州,卡什郡)
不好意思,你有事吗?
Excuse me. Can I help you?
有,抱歉ue4d1
Oh, yeah, sorry. Yeah.
天气好热
It’s hot.
我想请问 你的野营旅游车要卖♥♥多少钱?
I was really wondering how much you’re selling your RV for.
-你应该买♥♥不起 -你开个价钱嘛
– Probably out of your price range. – Come on. Give me a shot.
四万美金
Forty thousand dollars.
(求售)
不如这样
Look, I tell you what.
我几天后再来,好吗?
I’ll be back in a couple of days, okay?
我没办法帮你预留
I can’t hold it for you.
我一定回来
I said I’ll be back.
付现金给你
With cash.
(内华达州,梅斯基特)
(内华达与犹他州边境一里处)
机车很棒
Nice bike.
两点半就要举♥行♥婚礼,费南多
The wedding’s at 2:30, Fernando,
确定费南多苏克的位置
We just got confirmation on Fernando sucre.
他在大约两点时 出现在拉斯维加斯
He was in Las Vegas around 2.
之后一名加油站员工
Then a gas station attendant…
在梅斯基特 目击一名符合描述的机车骑士
…spotted a guy on a bike matching his description in Mesquite…
时间是一小时后
…an hour later.
他在西部 跟包威和富兰克林一样
Out west. Just like Bagwell and Franklin.
对,不过他往东走
Yeah, but he was heading east…
包威从内布拉斯加 走80号♥公路往西
…and Bagwell’s in Nebraska on l-80 heading west…
富兰克林的火车也往西走 可是他跳下火车往ue4d1
…and Franklin’s train was heading west, but he jumped off to the…
-知道迪比库柏是谁吗? -知道,那个劫机犯
– You know D.B. Cooper? – Yeah, the hijacker.
-可是他失踪了 -对,但人不会消失
– But he was never found. – But he’s gotta be somewhere.
有人在波特兰劫机 然后在西北太平洋跳机
Someone hijacked that plane in Portland and jumped out over the Pacific Northwest…
两天后在亚利桑那州比斯比 有人被逮捕
…and someone was arrested two days later in Bisbee, Arizona.
-不是同一个人 -是同一个人
– Not the same guy. – Same guy.
这个人在芉湖城附近的ue4d1
Same guy who was treated for a broken knee…
免费诊所治疗膝盖骨折
…at a free clinic somewhere around salt Lake City.
这个人的雪佛兰 在边境附近十里处故障
Same guy whose Nova blew a head gasket 10 miles short of the border.
这个人差一点偷车逃逸
Same guy who almost got away with a stolen car…
可是他在比斯比撞死一名女子
…but he ran a woman down in Bisbee.
罪名是驾车过失杀人
Vehicular manslaughter.
他以查理威莫兰的名字 被逮捕并监禁
Arrested and booked as Charles Westmoreland.
可是钱不在他身上
But he didn’t have the money on him.
这代表ue4d1
Which means…
他在途中把钱藏了起来
…he got rid of it somewhere along the way.
-确定了吗?你自己想出来的? -不,是史柯菲
– This is fact? You figured all this out? – No, scofield did.
所以他才会带着老头越狱 这笔钱在犹他州
That’s why he was bringing the old man. The money’s in Utah.
所有人都要去抢钱
And they’re all going to get it.
你们知道吗?泰国有个黑市
You know, in Thailand, they got a black market…
任何手术都可以帮你做 即使是手掌移植也可以
…where you can get any surgery you need, even a hand transplant.
你很变♥态♥,你知道吗?
You’re sick, you know that?
继续走,ue7a1路就在前面附近
Keep going. The turnoff’s just up here somewhere.
在绵羊路前方还是后方?
Before or after sheep Road?
西奥多,怎么了?忘了吗?
What’s the matter? Did you forget?
绵羊路这么特别 我怎么会忘,在后方
How could I forget a road called sheep? It’s after.
我们再度合作 你们不感到温馨吗?
Don’t you feel all warm inside now that we’re working together?
我们不是合作 你只是出一臂之力
We aren’t working together. You’re just here to lend a hand.
等等,慢下来,你看 那里,后面那条小路
Wait, wait, slow down. That was it. That little bitty road right back there.
离这里有多远?
How far is it from here?
四分之一里 如果我没记错地图比例的话
A quarter mile, if I remember the scale properly.
我们走吧
Let’s start walking.
(私人土地,勿擅自进入)
-弗兰克 -我快准备好了
– Frank? – Yeah, I’m almost ready.
-你说飞机几点起飞? -八点
– What time did you say the flight was? – Eight.
听着,我非常希望你得到提名 但你要有心理准备
Listen, I hope you get this nomination more than anyone, but be prepared.
柏劳案可能冲击很大
This Burrows thing may steamroll.
-你不是说等锋头过去就好? -问题是新闻一个接一个出现

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!