我最近造成你很多困扰
I realize that I’ve made things difficult for you lately.
我想要负起全责
And I wanna take responsibility for that.
请回电给我,再见
Call me back. Bye.
-你好,我来早了,不过有带晚餐 -请进
– Hi. I know I’m early, but I brought dinner. – Come on in.
-你不是素食者吧? -不是
– You’re not a vegetarian, are you? – No.
关上就好
Just shut that behind you.
-介意让我收电邮吗? -不会,拿去吧
– Do you mind if I check my e-mail? – No, not at all. Here.
-你真大方,谢谢 -没问题
– Oh, you’re so kind. Thank you. – Absolutely.
(铁路无线上网)
(美国陆军)
(地点搜寻 开开牧场,1971年)
(地点,犹他州图尔)
-你有笔吗? -有
– Do you happen to have a pen handy? – Yeah.
真的很谢谢 抱歉这么麻烦你
Thank you so much. I’m so sorry to bother you.
-我有铅笔和笔记本 -谢谢
– No, look, I have a little pencil and pad. – Thank you.
-先生ue4d1 -什么事?
– Sir. Sir. – Yeah?
昔安站没有人叫雪莉
No sherry in Cheyenne.
你的车票不能使用
Your ticket is not valid for travel.
等等ue4d1一定是搞错了
Oh, well, hold on, now. That can’t be right. That can’t be right.
-借过一下 -好的
– Excuse me for a second. – Sure.
好吧,兄弟 我向你一五一十坦承
All right, now, listen, brother, I’m gonna give it to you straight up.
我真的ue4d1我现在身无分文
Seriously, I don’t… I’m broke, okay?
我说的是实话
Now, that’s the truth.
我不久前遇上了麻烦
Now, I just ran into some trouble a while back.
我现在很努力想振作起来 你懂吗?
I’m just trying to pull it all together now. You understand?
五分钟后 你可以把这些事告诉警方
Well, you can tell that to the authorities in about five minutes.
别这样,不需要通知警方ue4d1
Come on, brother, we don’t have to get the authorities…
太迟了
It’s too late.
他们已经在下一站等你
They’re already waiting at the next stop.
这两位警员会陪你 直到下车为止
These guys here are gonna sit with you until we stop.
我了解ue4d1
I understand. I understand.
-嘿! -这边
– Hey! – Come here.
-先生 -你不能进去那里
– Sir. – Hey, you can’t go in there.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
确认有人看到富兰克林
Okay, we’ve got a confirmed sighting on Franklin.
他在爱达荷州普雷斯顿 跳下行进间的火车
He jumped out of a moving train in Preston, Idaho.
芝加哥黑人到爱达荷州做什么? 他一定是迷路了
What is a black man from Chicago doing in Idaho? He’s gotta be lost.
富兰克林在爱达荷 包威在内布拉斯加
Franklin’s in Preston, Bagwell’s in Nebraska.
这两人从未跨越过密西西比
Both men have never been across the Mississippi.
要造访亲友吗?我可不认为
Visiting friends and family? I don’t think so.
更何况他们不是前往南方边境
And not south of the border.
他们往西走,我们要查出原因
They’re due west, and we need to know why.
下车
Out.
-怎么了? -你说中间人往哪里去?
– What’s going on? – Where’d you say Tweener was headed?
往大街去,他要去买♥♥铲子
Up on the main drag. He’s supposed to find a shovel.
-进去 -不要ue4d1
– In. – No.
-不要ue4d1 -进去
– No, no, no. – In.
你们会回来吧?一定要回来
You’re coming back, right? You’re coming back?
-会的 -两位
– Yep. – Hey, you guys.

Hey.
别这样,里面好热
Come on, man. I’m boiling up in here.
(伍德园艺行)
我开着越野车,速度飞快 我紧追在他后方
I was on my ATV and I was hauling ass. I was right on her tail.
我拿出枪,结果他跑上树
I pulled out my gun and… that bitch treed herself.
我一枪就把他打下来
And I brought her down in one shot.
-他有多重? -上百磅
– What’d she weigh? – At least a hunny.
-应该有110磅 -有空来找我们
– Maybe 110. – Come on out and see us if you want.
-一定会很好玩 -好,我考虑一下
– It’s gonna be a good time. – Yeah, I just might do that.
你打算挖什么?
Hey, now. What you digging?
我爷爷院子里的东西
Some stuff in my grandpa’s yard.
我后面仓库有更大的,可以挖更深
I got a bigger one in the back if you’re going deep.
不用,这支就好
No, this’ll do.
你长得真眼熟
Damn it if I don’t know you from somewhere.
也许我认识你爷爷
Maybe I know your grandpa.
不太可能,他一个月前才搬来
Doubt it, man. He moved here like a month ago so…
他叫什么名字?
What’s his name?
他叫爷爷,可以吗? 可以结♥帐♥了吗?
His name’s Grandpa, all right? Can you just ring this up?
-我还有事要办 -当然,老兄
– I gotta get out of here. – Sure thing, fella.
我帮你结♥帐♥
I’ll ring it up.
我马上结♥帐♥
I’ll ring it right now.
我知道了,我在电视上看过你
I know where I’ve seen you. On TV.
你是福克斯河监狱的逃犯之一
You’re one of them Fox River boys.
-你认错人了 -不,我没认错
– You got it wrong, man. – No, I think I got it right.
店关门了
We’re closed.
抱歉
Sorry, bud.
我们今天提早关门
We’re closing up early today.
等等,先不要走
Hey, hold on. Stay right there.
你跟你的伙伴完蛋了,浑蛋
You’re going down just like your buddy, you son of a bitch.
那小子在哪里?
Where’s the kid?
-他在哪里? -他在后面
– Where’s the kid? – He’s back here.
起来
Get up.
硬汉,我们走
Come on, tough guy.
我们走
Let’s go.
(内华达州,拉斯维加斯)
犸丽?宝贝,开门
Maricruz? Baby, open up.
是我ue4d1别怕
It’s me. It’s me, okay?
费南多,你来这里做什么? 你不能来这里
Fernando, what are you doing here? You can’t be here.
我知道,泰瑞莎 你妹妹在哪里?我要见她
I know. Where’s your sister? I need to see her.
她和我爸妈在照相
She’s getting her picture taken with my mom and dad.
-婚礼两点三十分就要举♥行♥ -我现在要见她
– The wedding’s at 2:30. – I need to see her now.
-你快走吧 -她是我孩子的母亲,泰瑞莎
– You have to go. – She’s the mother of my kid, Theresa.
拜托你
Please.
你不希望她嫁给赫特吧? 对不对?
You don’t want her to marry Hector, do you? Do you?
我去看能不能找她来
I’ll go see if I can go get her.
-在里面等 -好
– Wait in here. – Okay.
-兰斯,我有事问你 -什么事?
– Lance, I got a question for you. – Yes?
你知道我的身份吗?
You know who I am?
我昨晚刚好看到新闻,所以知道
I happened to see the news last night, yes.
我不在乎,我也有不可告人的秘密
Hey, I don’t care. I’ve got some skeletons in my closet too.
其中一个秘密还会穿裙子
One of whom wears a dress.
谢谢,感谢你不批判我
Thank you. I appreciate your lack of judgment.
依我来看,你没有做错事
From what I can tell, you didn’t do anything wrong.
但这不关我的事,你不必跟我说
But it’s none of my business, and you don’t need to talk about it.
这整件事真是ue4d1
The whole thing just…
我不是故意让它发生的
I never meant for it to happen.
这个问题你不一定要回答
Okay, you do not need to answer this question.
你和那个男人真的有ue4d1?
But were you and that guy, like?
你说得对,我不想谈这件事
You’re right, I don’t wanna talk about it.
-你吃完了吗? -对
– You’re done? – Yeah.
他在逃亡,你会担心他吗?
Does it worry you that he’s out there?
等我一下
Give me one second.
-爸 -莎拉,你好
– Dad. – Sara, hi.
我听到你的留言了
I got your message.
请进
Please, come in.
兰斯,这位是我的父亲弗兰克
Lance, this is my father, Frank.
-你好吗? -爸,这是我的朋友兰斯
– How do you do? – Dad, this is my friend, Lance.
很荣幸见到你,我有投你一票
Pleasure to meet you, sir. And I voted for you.
谢谢,我很感激
Thank you. I appreciate that.
-莎拉,我可以先离开 -不用
– Sara, I can take off. – No need.
一下就好
Only take a minute.
我们进我的办公室谈,你别拘束
You step into my office. And you make yourself at home.

Sure.
这个ue4d1
So…
在我参加的计划中 我们谈到许多赎罪的事情
so in my program, we’ve been talking a lot about making amends.
我也思考了很多关于ue4d1
And I’ve been thinking a lot about…
关于我最近做的决定
About some of the choices I’ve made lately.
我知道我的行为影响到你
And I know that that affects you.
而我想向你道歉
And I wanted to tell you that I’m sorry.
-你不必向我道歉 -不,有必要
– Well, you don’t have to say you’re sorry. – Yeah, I do.
你一定很难理解我为何会这么做
And it must be hard to understand why I did it.
我没想到我会让这些人越狱
I had no idea that I was putting these guys back out on the street.
我以为这么做是救无辜的生命
I thought I was saving the life of an innocent man.
我知道我给你的 林克柏劳资料
And I know that you didn’t read the information I gave you…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!