-你的时间该用来跟踪她吗? -没错
– Is pursuing her the best use of your time? – It is.
她和史柯菲有连络 他昨天打给她时我在场
She’s in contact with scofield. I was there when he called yesterday.
只要跟着她就能找到他 他能引导我们找到柏劳
We stay with her, she takes us right to him, he takes us to Burrows.

All right.
-如果你有自信的话 -我是有
– Lf you’re that confident. – I am.
-我会通知总统 -我直接和总统联络
– I’ll let the president know. – I contact the president directly.
由我和她连络
I’ll contact her.
有消息向我回报
Keep me posted.
(莎拉♥丹♥奎迪小姐)
(736-339-8687)
If you wanna restore dignity, you need to take action,
若想要找回尊严 就必须付诸行动
赎罪不光是说句道歉就好
Making amends requires much more than saying, “I’m sorry,”
而是学习改变
It means learning to change.
道歉只是第一步骤
The apology’s just the first step.
最重要的一点是 当你向人道歉时
The most important thing is that you display honesty…
必须展现诚意 勇气以及同理心
…courage and compassion when you extend your apologies.
宽恕是必须努力去争取的
You need to earn your forgiveness.
我们周五再深入讨论
We’ll talk about it more on Friday.
-我有一个好主意 -什么?
– I got a great idea. – What’s that?
既然你这么爱吃 超♥市♥买♥♥的三流蓝莓派
Since you are such a fan of lame, store-bought blueberry pie…
今晚我烤真正的派给你吃 口味任选
…I’m gonna bake you a real pie of your choice tonight.
我没办法
I can’t.
我现在应该只能和心理医生见面
I really don’t need to be seeing anyone right now who isn’t my therapist.
我最近也像个隐士
I’ve been a hermit lately too.
我的男友丹尼尔出差去了
My partner Daniel’s away on business.
每天晚上 我只能独自在家里发呆
I’ve been sitting around every night by myself.
真的很可悲
Kind of pathetic.
对不起,我以为你是要ue4d1
I’m so sorry. I thought you meant…
我以为ue4d1
I thought…
-你请我吃派ue4d1 -不是的
– The pie… – oh, no.
-我是说真的 -派?
– No, I was really talking about… – Pie?
对,真的蓝莓派 我们一起烤
Yeah, actual blueberries. Like we’d make pie and watch Fried Green Tomatoes.
然后看《油炸绿蕃茄》
– I get it. I get it. – I’m the best ex-junkie cook in this town.
-我懂了ue4d1 -我是这一带厨艺最好的前毒虫
谢谢,我得ue4d1打扫我的公♥寓♥
Thank you. I just… I gotta clean my apartment.
里面脏乱不堪 我知道听起来很像借口
It’s disgusting. I realize that sounds like an excuse.
-但这是真的 -不ue4d1没关系
– It’s not. – No, no, no, I get it.
你去做你的事吧
You do what you gotta do.
祝你晚安
Have a good night.
你愿意外送吗?
You deliver?
(迪比库柏依然在逃)
新的一批资料
Next batch.
放在桌上就好
Just put it on the desk.
-这些资料有意义吗? -不知道,待会再问
– Any of this stuff mean anything? – I don’t know. Ask me later.
你认为他是天才还是疯子?
Is he a genius or a whack job?
我们派出上百位探员 就是答案了
We answered that when we assigned 100 agents.
请你去拿剩下来的资料好吗?
So why don’t you go get me the rest of it?
这回答你满意吗?
Does that work for you?
(自助服务)
真是太幸运了
Alackaday.
我找到一个好帮手
I just found me an in-betweener.
-你急着上哪去? -不干♥你♥的事
– Where you going in such a hurry? – None of your beeswax, yo.
我知道你要去哪
I know where.
那晚在场的人都要去同一个地方
The same place as every other man that was in that room that night.
所有人都会来开开牧场大团圆
They all coming around here for a big family reunion at the Ku Klux Ranch.
他们迟早会来的
If they ain’t here already.
这里的乡巴佬 没一个听过开开牧场
There ain’t no fool in this town ever heard of the Double-K Ranch.
看来你被骗了 的确有个开开牧场
It seems like you been misinformed. There is a Double-K.
只是看谁先找到 我们全员会在图尔团聚
It’s just a matter of who gets there first. The stars are gonna collide in Tooele.
你会需要我的帮忙
You’ll need me on your side.
这里不是监狱好吗? 我不需要你ue4d1
This ain’t Fox River, all right? I don’t need any…
如你所见
As you can see…
我需要你
…I need you.
把你的脏手拿开,你这变♥态♥
Get your grubby paws off me, you freak.
我才不要帮你做苦力
I ain’t your ditch digger.
你对我没有用处
I don’t need nothing from you.
一点用也没有
I don’t need nothing.
可能会有用
You might.
如果你知道从何着手的话
If a man knew where he was supposed to be looking…
(拉斯维加斯100里外 内华达州)
你好
Hi,
请问今天有举办赫特阿维拉 和犸丽戴卡度的婚礼吗?
Are you having the Hector Avila and Maricruz Delgado wedding today?
是阿维拉,没有?谢谢
Avila. No? Thanks.
(拉斯维加斯教堂)
请问今天有举办赫特阿维拉 和犸丽戴卡度的婚礼吗?
Hi. Are you having the Hector Avila and Maricruz Delgado wedding today?
阿维拉
Avila.
戴卡度
Delgado.
真的?
Really?
几点?
When?
保持冷静,我们十分钟后就离开
Stay calm. We’ll be out of here in 10 minutes.
一个一个来
One at a time.
安全、请退后
Clear. Back up.
你有戴手表吗?
You wearing a watch?

Yeah.
今天的天气不错
Nice day.
谢谢
Thanks.
这就是我们要找的 每一块地的地图
This is exactly what we need. It’s a map of every parcel of land.
地形图、建筑物,应有尽有
Topography, buildings, everything.
(卡尔库库辛)
Karl Kokosing. Double-K.
卡尔库库辛,缩写KK
我不喜欢那个人看我们的眼神
I don’t like the way this guy’s looking at us.
(1213)
1213页
Twelve-thirteen.
1213页在哪里?
Where’s 1213?
-席法特,我有事找你 -快点,我们得马上走
– Hey, seifert. I need to speak with you. – Come on, man. We gotta roll now.
-席法特 -快,找到地图了吗?
– Hey, seifert. – Come on. You got the map?
没有
No.
有人拿走了
Someone else does.
有人抢先我们一步 这是唯一的解释
Someone got here before us. It’s the only explanation.
那浑蛋还活着
Son of a bitch is still alive.
-帅哥 -搞什么ue4d1?
– Hey, pretty. – What the…?
难不成你想尖叫吗?
What you gonna do, scream?
你怎么还活着?
How the hell are you still breathing?
你怎么把手接回去了?
What the hell’d you do to your hand?
轻一点ue4d1
Easy, easy.
我最近请人帮忙接回去的
I recently had some work done.
地图在哪里?
Where’s the map?
轻一点ue4d1不在我身上
Easy, easy, easy. I don’t have it.
-在哪里? -我说过不在我身上
– Well, where is it? – I’m telling you, I don’t have it.
-不在身上? -你刚才在那,我们看见了
– Don’t have it, huh? – You were there. We saw you.
已经不见了 叫你的狗离我远一点
It was gone. Why don’t you keep your pooch away from me?
我就把一切告诉你
I’ll tell you everything I know.
被那个小子拿走了
It’s the kid. He has it.
我今天早上遇到他
I saw him this morning.
我需要帮忙,所以我们达成协议
I needed some help. We made a deal, all right?
他答应负责挖掘 我则告诉他地图的位置
He said that he would dig. I told him where we could get a map at.
什么小子?
What kid?
什么小子?
What kid?
(伊利诺州芝加哥 州长官邸)
最佳策略就是静观其成
The best thing to do is nothing.
参议院这样就会让我当副总统?
That’s how I’ll get the U.s. Senate to confirm my vice-presidency?
-静观其成? -让他们了解你能胜任
– Do nothing? – Shows them you can do the job.
等等,是我女儿打来的
Wait a minute. It’s my daughter.
长官,我们得谈谈令嫒的事
Sir, we need to talk about your daughter.
她怎么了?
What about her?
媒体正大肆报导 福克斯河越狱的新闻
Well, the media is all over this Fox River situation.
我们认为你现在最好暂时疏离她ue4d1
We think it would be best if you could distance yourself from her…
你们有完没完? 我付完保释金就离开
If I hear this one more time… I paid her bail. I walked away.
我已经疏离她了
I have distanced myself.
给我一分钟
Give me a minute.
爸,是我
Hey, Dad, it’s me.
你有空的时候 我有些事想和你谈谈
When you get a chance, I really need to talk to you about some things.
事实上我有很多事要说
Actually, a lot of things.
最重要的是ue4d1
The most important one is that…
我必须向你道歉
…I owe you an apology.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!