You think you’re gonna find the money in Utah?
我不在乎犹他州的钱!
I don’t care about the money in Utah.
我不想再犯罪了
I don’t want any more crime.
把你们交给警♥察♥ 我可以拿到二十万,合法的钱
I turn you in, I get $200,000. Legal money.
我要把你们交给警♥察♥
You’re the policeman’s problem now.
-妮卡ue4d1 -不要靠近我,否则我会开枪
– Nika. – Don’t come any closer or I’ll shoot you.
你不会开枪的
No, you won’t.
祝你好运
Good luck to you.
-你好 -你好
– Hey. – Hey.
总部问你 亚布兹走进房♥间前
HQ called. They’re asking why you didn’t intercept Abruzzi…
为何不先拦截他?
…when he was walking towards the motel.
他是个黑帮老大 把他困住是最佳的方式
The man was a mob boss. The right move was to get him trapped.
他们说依照你的方式 只会有一种结果
They’re saying the way you played it, there was only one possible outcome.
如果总部对我的方式有意见 欢迎下次拿枪和我一起出勤
HQ has a problem with the way I do it, they can pick a gun and follow me next time.
(黑帮老大亚布兹 被判终身监禁)
Scofield always knew the rat was the key to Abruzzi.
史柯菲知道 叛徒是亚布兹的弱点
我们只是放出诱饵 让亚布兹上勾
We just put it out on the wire and Abruzzi bit.
说到史柯菲
Speaking of scofield…
车子爆♥炸♥是假的
…the crash was staged.
是猪血
Pig blood.
聪明的小子
Smart kid.
(奥斯卡席尔斯)
这么聪明 问题就在于迟早ue4d1
The problem with being that clever, is that sooner or later…
他会聪明反被聪明误
…you end up getting too clever for your own good.
晚安
Good night.
我一定会让你吃尽苦头
You have no idea what you’re in for.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!